news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 07-12-2005, 08:46 PM   #1
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default county

pushups an waitin...
free iron vacation...
resort to takin honey buns an whatever other cats be makin.../
fuck bacon,...6 am breakfast,...u wont catch me anticipatin.../
most cellmates hatin,...sayin, "can i have your food dog" an im like " get tha fuck out my face man".../
cant trust shit...keep it zipped or catch a fractured lip i cant stand it hearin my bones breakin.../
thats county dogg, from rykers to whatcom,...,whatever...walla walla's better than these goddam hogs.../
lyin to your face like they obey every damn law.../
learn to live...savage in my circle.../
dont matter who u be,...rodney king,..geronimo...believe it,...they'll even try an throw the book at steve erkel.../

if u aint pretty u aint shit../
no paper,...OJ would be rotten in a 8 by whatever sized cell for what he did.../
martha stewart too...look what prince harry got away with.../
u wouldnt last in any hood pullin a stunt for halloween like that guy.../
cant even bare to think what would happen to some fag reppin "nazi pride"../
and they mad cuz eminem dissed some fags.../
kids die everyday an michael jackson's allowed to treat a baby like his pale ass could just throw it away.../
court dates pending for the elite,...but they still lock up the minimum wage.../
U cant live on that everydayy.../
you'll eat better panhandling offa freeways'.../
"no loitering" is what they say.../
words forbidden for whites to use an u know the filthy rich white fags made it that way.../
no revolution's in site...life's a bitch but "hey".../
freedom of speech allows us to love Wu Tang around here son,.. U know they fucked up on that one cuz hiphop's luv's here to stay.../
Old 07-12-2005, 08:59 PM   #2
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: county

Ha hA nice one sicka dropping some jewels and the picture had me rolling
Old 07-14-2005, 04:21 PM   #3
BlaK FuRYaN
MaN-ov-WaR

BlaK FuRYaN shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
pushups an waitin...
free iron vacation...
resort to takin honey buns an whatever other cats be makin.../
fuck bacon,...6 am breakfast,...u wont catch me anticipatin.../
most cellmates hatin,...sayin, "can i have your food dog" an im like " get tha fuck out my face man".../
cant trust shit...keep it zipped or catch a fractured lip i cant stand it hearin my bones breakin.../
thats county dogg, from rykers to whatcom,...,whatever...walla walla's better than these goddam hogs.../
lyin to your face like they obey every damn law.../
learn to live...savage in my circle.../
dont matter who u be,...rodney king,..geronimo...believe it,...they'll even try an throw the book at steve erkel.../

if u aint pretty u aint shit../
no paper,...OJ would be rotten in a 8 by whatever sized cell for what he did.../
martha stewart too...look what prince harry got away with.../
u wouldnt last in any hood pullin a stunt for halloween like that guy.../
cant even bare to think what would happen to some fag reppin "nazi pride"../
and they mad cuz eminem dissed some fags.../
kids die everyday an michael jackson's allowed to treat a baby like his pale ass could just throw it away.../
court dates pending for the elite,...but they still lock up the minimum wage.../
U cant live on that everydayy.../
you'll eat better panhandling offa freeways'.../
"no loitering" is what they say.../
words forbidden for whites to use an u know the filthy rich white fags made it that way.../
no revolution's in site...life's a bitch but "hey".../
freedom of speech allows us to love Wu Tang around here son,.. U know they fucked up on that one cuz hiphop's luv's here to stay.../
SUP SICKA.....YOU A COMICAL RAPPA.....THIS PIECE WAS FUNNY

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON
BlaK FuRYaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 03:19 AM   #4
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

It contained its main points behind the famous reference. Showa a broad knowledge on what really happened in thiglobal society. And good thoughts on the Social issues also ( you can just walk everywhere wearing nazi regalia), and the money issue thats everywhere.

Peace
PS: Keep posting
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 03:29 AM   #5
jjh_38

jjh_38 grasshopper

Damn Sicka.. you know i aint been on in while and ive noticed how much you've improved since i read your shit last. I always read pretty much any shit you drop and your really steppin ya game up from what ive seen lately. good shit homie
jjh_38 is offline   Reply With Quote