news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 09-12-2006, 07:47 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

WHAT ABOUT ME!!!! I HAVE PROVED WAY MORE THAN WORTHY (not talkin bout the turney)
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:52 PM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

plus im not sayin do away wit ben...jus wanna help (as a mod)
Old 09-12-2006, 07:54 PM   #18
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
WHAT ABOUT ME!!!! I HAVE PROVED WAY MORE THAN WORTHY (not talkin bout the turney)
WHAT ABOUT U MAN? I DONT RUN THIS SHIT MAN. TALK TO BEN AN 36 BRO, IM SURE YOU'D BE A DOPE MOD MAN. AND I KNOW FOR A FACT IM NOT GONNA GET NOMINATED. YO BEN CAN PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR U, HE'S THE GUY U NEED TO TALK WITH. ME AN 36 ARE KINDA LIKE AMMONIA AND BLEACH. WE DONT MIX WELL. STAYCOOL, DONT STEAL MY SIMILIE I JUST POSTED. PEACE
Old 09-12-2006, 07:57 PM   #19
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
plus im not sayin do away wit ben...jus wanna help (as a mod)
WELL, U SEEM PRETTY INTERESTED, SOUNDS LIKE U WANT TO MAKE IT SICK, I'D GIVE U A CHANCE, WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

HOOK HIM UP BENBEN.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:57 PM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

lol i kno i was jus screwin, tho im serious about bein a mod
Old 09-12-2006, 08:01 PM   #21
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Well The Only Way Your Gonna Become One Is If U Want To Be One Real Bad So Dont Take No For An Answer. Goodluck, Peace
Old 09-12-2006, 08:06 PM   #22
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

im ready
Old 09-13-2006, 02:07 PM   #23
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I will ask for help in this section, I'm not promising anything other than I will update the stats ASAP
Old 09-13-2006, 03:03 PM   #24
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

yeah dusk would be good too. so would sicka, and ill definately do it if u guys wanna try me out. do what ya'll think is best for the field.

jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:02 PM   #25
VernakuLa

i vote for sicka, hes just a vet, and has time to go on here + he seems very consistant when obligated to this shit...back when he was battling (which he shud return doing) he was voting on every battle posted, setting up tourneys all kinds of good ish
Old 09-13-2006, 09:16 PM   #26
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

GO SICKA 4 mod some1 shud make banner dat say dat and all his supporters put it in they sig
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 04:26 AM   #27
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimptastic View Post
GO SICKA 4 mod some1 shud make banner dat say dat and all his supporters put it in they sig
You are officially a dickridah....ill set up a thread for voting tho.......

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 01:23 PM   #28
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

^ HAHA, nice

jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote