news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-14-2006, 08:48 AM   #1
Sinth

Sinth grasshopper
Default Why did RZA abandon Poetic?

http://www.byadammatthews.com/article.php?a=18

can anyone shed some light on why RZA never visited or contacted Poetic (they are both from Graveiggaz) after he was diagnosed with colon cancer?
Sinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:01 AM   #2
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

I guess thats just one example of how he's just mainly concerned with himself
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:29 AM   #3
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

No idea, he shud of atleast gave him a call
Old 09-14-2006, 11:06 AM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

no clue.

rza claimed he did his part by donating money to cancer organizations.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:09 AM   #5
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

Quote:
Originally Posted by olichumila View Post
id actually like to hear what rza has to say about this.
Yeh and me
Old 09-14-2006, 11:40 AM   #6
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

yeah i'll alsolove to hear his version
whatever that maybe, we all have to remember that he's human and has got other issues to sort out.
We are all guilty of stuff like that...how many of us really visit or friend, family or buddies when they are sick and in the hospital??
Old 09-14-2006, 12:02 PM   #7
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
whatever that maybe, we all have to remember that he's human and has got other issues to sort out.
We are all guilty of stuff like that...how many of us really visit or friend, family or buddies when they are sick and in the hospital??
How could you have any excuse NOT to go to a hospital if a so called friend is dying????
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:03 PM   #8
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

slither like a snake

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:41 PM   #9
GSTYLE
Veteran Member

GSTYLE shaolin monk

Warren G offers to help but not RZA? Thats foul. Warren G gotta be the nicest man in the game...
when my whole life, they told me i was good for nothin... - Inspectah Deck
GSTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 01:00 PM   #10
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
no clue.

rza claimed he did his part by donating money to cancer organizations.
typical rich-man substitute for being a man and supporting someone face to face. not visiting poetic is cold.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:08 PM   #11
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
you're seriously trying to justify this???

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 01:17 PM   #12
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by olichumila View Post
he didnt say that shit for real did he?
i recall it vaguely being something along those lines, saying he never visited peotic personally but he did give money to organizations for cancer research.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 01:50 PM   #13
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

But RZA has yet to write, call or visit his former bandmate. Poetic is slow to criticize RZA, using a vague analogy about a snake being a snake, while hinting at his anger. When he finally speaks his mind, he speaks in decidedly un-hip-hop terms. "I'm just very disappointed, in a number of aspects," he says. "I'm very, very disappointed in RZA, to the point of hurtfulness. I'm really hurt." (Through his publicist, RZA offered no comment for this story.)

thats really shocking, i mean rza really fucked up on this one, i mean gravediggaz helped build his career, and hed been friends with these guys for years
poetic deserved better
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 02:23 PM   #14
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
But RZA has yet to write, call or visit his former bandmate. Poetic is slow to criticize RZA, using a vague analogy about a snake being a snake, while hinting at his anger. When he finally speaks his mind, he speaks in decidedly un-hip-hop terms. "I'm just very disappointed, in a number of aspects," he says. "I'm very, very disappointed in RZA, to the point of hurtfulness. I'm really hurt." (Through his publicist, RZA offered no comment for this story.)

thats really shocking, i mean rza really fucked up on this one, i mean gravediggaz helped build his career, and hed been friends with these guys for years
poetic deserved better
just to know that he died with that on his mind makes me think less of RZA as a person

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 02:55 PM   #15
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Nobody here knows shit about how things really happened, yall are very fast to judge.