news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-12-2006, 05:35 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default Anybody know a site for Card prices?

I got a crazy collection from when I was young and now I'm startin back up again for my lil boy. I get him stuff once a week and last week I went shopping , I looked for price guilds and them shits was weak for what it was worth. So... anybody know if I can get this shit done online??? Thanx

One.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 11:58 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know one a ya'll know somethin.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:39 AM   #3
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

B Ball Cards?
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 12:06 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimptastic View Post
B Ball Cards?
All kinds minus Hockey (if they even make those). I gots Baseball , B ball , and football. You know whats up with a link or what? Get at me when you get outta school. Thats where you go in the day right? Since you only 13.

One.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:28 PM   #5
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I dunno, try Becket.com you may have to pay though. I got mad cards as well, from around the 1993-1998 era. I got almost all the old school Yankee squad with Wade Boggs.. Mariano.. Leyritz.. even Ruben Rivera.. all those dudes from like '96-99. And I got some other great cards that I should give a look in to. Might be worth something to someone on EBay to make a few bucks. Lemme know if you find anything, I'm interested too but sorry I couldn't help.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 01:48 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I dunno, try Becket.com you may have to pay though. I got mad cards as well, from around the 1993-1998 era. I got almost all the old school Yankee squad with Wade Boggs.. Mariano.. Leyritz.. even Ruben Rivera.. all those dudes from like '96-99. And I got some other great cards that I should give a look in to. Might be worth something to someone on EBay to make a few bucks. Lemme know if you find anything, I'm interested too but sorry I couldn't help.

Thats tight. I was thinkin I was the only one up in here. I bet you do have to pay for becket.com but it might be worth it. I got shit from 77 to 98 in my personal collection. My sons started with a Griffey JR upperdeck rookie. I'm collecting everything for him from the same time period as my collection plus all the new shit from 00 and up. Got him some David Robinson Rookies last week. I'll let you know whats up. Sound like you got a dope ass collection. Dont sell that shit. I sold half of what I used to have when I stopped back in 97 and I regret that shit. The old strikes hurt baseball bad back in the day. Basketball stays up always though.

One.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:33 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

So..............................
Old 09-17-2006, 11:18 AM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

If nobody comes up with the goods in one more day then I'm shuttin this part of the forum down. Make me use the power of greyskull up in this piece. Just make me.
Old 09-18-2006, 01:48 AM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

Give a mf a chance and come on with the link for this thread get closed.