news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-17-2006, 09:54 AM   #16
PLO-Stylez
ADEPT

PLO-Stylez grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
most likley for the nex vatican
is he really putin out another mixtape?
Old 09-17-2006, 09:55 AM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

last i heard
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:16 AM   #18
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

I liked it. Best shit since Fly Shawty Penelope
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:39 AM   #19
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Bringing the heat....
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:40 AM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mp3 man
Old 09-17-2006, 01:56 PM   #21
binary

binary grasshopper

It's ok, State of Grace and Blue Eagles are a notch above the others, those are the two that should make the album hopefully.
binary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 06:32 PM   #22
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

blue eagles is a remix song for some shit...not that good anyway
Old 09-17-2006, 07:02 PM   #23
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

AVERAGE RAE... I am guessing is for another mixtape...blah blah blah
Old 09-17-2006, 07:05 PM   #24
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

decent track, nothing special though, hopefully it's just some mixtape shit, honestly i hope state of grace isn't even on the album since it's so old.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 07:29 PM   #25
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

I don't think State of Grace will be on the album. Its already on a couple of mixtapes. I hope Roof Top is on OBFCL2. It'll have niccas freakin' out whenever they're on one. Cool touch Rae.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 07:33 PM   #26
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I actually want State Of Grace to still be on the album...best Rae track in years...and is also the best track he has hit us up with throughout this entire Cuban Linx2 hype.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:43 PM   #27
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

s.o.g better be on that shit
Old 09-18-2006, 09:36 AM   #28
AK Spray
"Dawnin' On A New Day..."

AK Spray crouching tiger

can someone rip this? I can't hear the sound on mine.
AK Spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:24 AM   #29
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"the potency in one line will kill 90 famous niggas who rhyme"
"This gon' separate the nicks for the sketchers"
"Every bodies eatin my slang"

Louis Rich is an that blidah! if your shitting on this track im shittin on you, take a sniff of that blow, and crank this is, it's FLAME.