news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-14-2005, 06:58 PM   #16
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default Re: Screw Music

you motherfuckers just better be glad you don't live in Baltimore and hear our "Club" music, holy god, it's hell.......not as bad as DC's Go-Go shit, but it's still pure shit

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 06:58 PM   #17
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak

ah fuck that swisha house skrewing and chopping, they can't skrew for shit. go find some OG ron c or dj skrew tapes and then look at how drastically slow they are compared to shita house.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:12 PM   #18
Mega Matt

Mega Matt grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY_TICAL
coo coo ... me pesonally i luv screw music... sum select tracks r pretty sick.... 2 capture da true sound of screw i think .. {im n cali} u have 2 listen 2 it faded... me i fucken get blazed out,.. and put a screw song.... then it sounds as if u were sober... but when u listen 2 it sober u just like wtf ... is just sounds slow.... but i think screw is da new way of life.. like say there is dis song on da radio ... and u might think its screw.... ? download and always look .. cuz screwed and chopped always updated... 4 example: "i got dat new paul wall... sittin sideways screwed up... sounds sick as fuck when im high.... "
yes, exactly. when i'm sober, screw is alright, but when i'm fucked up, mann it goes off. some dude earlier said that dudes down here (houston) don't understand or somethin-well fuck you, cause obviously it's you that doesn't understand. most of you guys don't get it, screw was made up when screw and premeire (from what i hear from you guys) when they were sippin syrup, and i'm not talkin about that sizzurp shit from cam'ron, i'm talkin bout the real shit, cause you would know that if you're sippin then you feel real slow and sluggish, so screw music is right at home. and don't go talkin shit if you're tryin to scer some wu shit cause it only sounds right with certain kinds of rap, mainly southern or hosuton based shit. so to all you heads talkin down on it: go buy yourself a duece, pour it up, sip, bang some screw, then come back and talk.
Mega Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:25 PM   #19
younguru

younguru grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
you motherfuckers just better be glad you don't live in Baltimore and hear our "Club" music, holy god, it's hell.......not as bad as DC's Go-Go shit, but it's still pure shit
yo Sun_Tzu you are lucky you don't live down here(GA) where crunk was born you'll go crazy.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:48 PM   #20
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper
Question Re: Screw Music

coo coo glad 2 hear both sides and shit..... also yes.. 2 dat foo dat said swisha house dont know how 2 screw... i figured dis out ... awhile back... i thought screw wuz mixed by da same ppl but then started 2 notice... dat screw can be done by n e one... but much respect 2 swisha house... cuz really they da ones dat introduced me 2 screw music... and da rest is history.... i've been a screw head ever since....

BLAZE IT !! WUT UP 2 PPLS N CALI... AND TX
JOHNNY_TICAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:48 PM   #21
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak

uhh krunk was born in memphis you dumbass... three six mafia started that shit long before lil' jon.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:49 PM   #22
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

never heard it
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:50 PM   #23
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

who cares all of it sucks

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 02:49 PM   #24
silex

silex grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to silex

I like this song: http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LSF1FWOA0T3K2DTU0E26VVTY8
Dressed in white, I like black Timbs and black hoodies"
silex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 03:21 PM   #25
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

maaaan.. southern cRAP sounds like torture, im glad i live in california where people dont bump that shit (probably cause they dont hear any shit here that isnt on the radio, and a lot of southern chopped and screwed stuff is only on mtv2
R3beLuTionAry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 03:42 PM   #26
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper

try listenin 2 it high.... sounds a bit different when ur drunk....compared 2 bein high... so bein high is a key ingredient 2 screwed and chopped music... { da essence}