news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-22-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
M-Eighty
Veteran Member

M-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of fury
Default Are there any Wu releases that are exclusive to Asia that can't be found in the USA

My girlfriend is going on a business trip this week to various parts of Asia and I asked her if she would stop in some record stores and pick up some Wu-Tang releases that might not be available in the states.

Does anyone know of any specific releases/mixes/etc that would be found in any stores throughout parts of China, etc that could not be found in the United States?

It would be much easier for me to tell her, look for this, this and this, as opposed to just buy anything that has the "W" on it.

-Happy Rosh Hashannah.
M-Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 02:44 PM   #2
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

I dont think so.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:01 PM   #3
Black Tye Chi

Black Tye Chi shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Black Tye Chi

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eighty View Post
My girlfriend is going on a business trip this week to various parts of Asia and I asked her if she would stop in some record stores and pick up some Wu-Tang releases that might not be available in the states.

Does anyone know of any specific releases/mixes/etc that would be found in any stores throughout parts of China, etc that could not be found in the United States?

It would be much easier for me to tell her, look for this, this and this, as opposed to just buy anything that has the "W" on it.

-Happy Rosh Hashannah.
Ol' Dirty Bastard - ODBEP
Ghost Dog Had a special soundtrack release in japan I think as well.
Black Tye Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:04 PM   #4
M-Eighty
Veteran Member

M-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of furyM-Eighty fist of fury

"Ol' Dirty Bastard - ODBEP
Ghost Dog Had a special soundtrack release in japan I think as well."

Thank you. I already own both of these.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:17 PM   #5
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
"Ol' Dirty Bastard - ODBEP
Ghost Dog Had a special soundtrack release in japan I think as well."

Thank you. I already own both of these.
Tical Remixes too I think
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:18 PM   #6
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

No Said Date was released in Korea with the bonus DVD, one bonus track + 2 Badges.

Tical: 0 was released in Japan with 2 bonus tracks.

Pick, Sickle & The Shovel in Japan, 3 bonus tracks and lyrics in the booklet.

Bobby in Stereo has a lot of differenses on the Japanese release. Warcloud's and Dom's verse are not cut from Terrorist. I think 3 bonustracks and no seperate skits.

Japanese Lex Diamonds also have some bonustrack.

Missing any of these?

Peace
Old 09-22-2006, 03:21 PM   #7
M-Eighty
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
No Said Date was released in Korea with the bonus DVD, one bonus track + 2 Badges.

Tical: 0 was released in Japan with 2 bonus tracks.

Pick, Sickle & The Shovel in Japan, 3 bonus tracks and lyrics in the booklet.

Bobby in Stereo has a lot of differenses on the Japanese release. Warcloud's and Dom's verse are not cut from Terrorist. I think 3 bonustracks and no seperate skits.

Japanese Lex Diamonds also have some bonustrack.

Missing any of these?

Peace

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Thanks man.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:28 PM   #8
Ya_Bane

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Thanks man.
No problem

One last thing, Digital Bullet was released in both Japan, with alternative Cover (and I think lyrics), and in Taiwan (!) with Bonus DVD.

Make sure she picks up the native release, in case u could find the american release in some places over there too, I dunno.

Peace
Old 09-22-2006, 03:34 PM   #9
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
No problem

One last thing, Digital Bullet was released in both Japan, with alternative Cover (and I think lyrics), and in Taiwan (!) with Bonus DVD.

Make sure she picks up the native release, in case u could find the american release in some places over there too, I dunno.

Peace
Why would the Japanese and Taiwan versions have lyrics over other versions?
Like they could read a fucking word of english let alone rap lyrics.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:43 PM   #10
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

most releases are released as 'australasain' which means australia gets the same as asia, our cd's dont differ much than yours butwe may get special tour disc (sometimes double discs) releases that will have b sides that are'nt released over here - but as for wu cds the states would prolly have a larger selection because the companys that print them still are only small - example i just ordered in INS's the movement its a import from the states, and immobrability, im getting the resident patient in too, but thats not as hard to get at the moment, i also found made in brooklyn here yesty but thats obviously in high demand - peace

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 05:22 PM   #11
magicfingaz
Veteran Member

magicfingaz crouching tiger

Does anybody knows a Recordstore in the Net who sells this CD's? Maybe a Japanese Recordstore?
Old 09-22-2006, 05:29 PM   #12
Ya_Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Why would the Japanese and Taiwan versions have lyrics over other versions?
Like they could read a fucking word of english let alone rap lyrics.
Who could better use the lyrics than someone who's having a hard time understanding what they sayin?
Old 09-22-2006, 09:43 PM   #13
Killa Vanillah
dart sprayer

Killa Vanillah grasshopper

there is a super rare, japan only live VHS and interview with the Wu that I saw on Yahoo autions Japan once. It was really expensive though.
Old 09-23-2006, 02:46 AM   #14
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Bobby Digital in stereo with "do u hear the bells" and without skits
Digital Bullet CD+DVD
Ghost Dog real soundtrack version ...
Old 09-23-2006, 02:58 AM   #15
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger