news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-10-2006, 05:23 PM   #46
PDTantisocial
Straight Outta PHX

PDTantisocial shaolin monk

That Gutta Music sample is fuckin' genius, I heard that one, same with the Razorblade Salvation sample.
In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
PDTantisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:15 PM   #47
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Good disc...
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 11:29 AM   #48
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

My favorite release this year, Stoupe comes nice as usual with the beats, the tune with Sean P is dope, also R.A. Nice ep
SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:18 AM   #49
PDTantisocial
Straight Outta PHX

PDTantisocial shaolin monk

Nice! Breakdown is the shit
In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
PDTantisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:38 AM   #50
rzarazorrzarazorsharp
Geo the God Of Diction

rzarazorrzarazorsharp drunken mastarzarazorrzarazorsharp drunken mastarzarazorrzarazorsharp drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to rzarazorrzarazorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
Except when he laces dope spanish beats with a fat hateful troll spitting garbage over them, or can't manage to make a canibus LP dope.

nah but i hope this shit is good...i use to listen to JMT a few years ago, fell off once jus allah left in my book but hey...id like to hear a track off this
i agree....if they would've layed low for 2 years they could've had another violent by design...just imagine the best of vod, the best of lob, and the best of this...it would've been a rap... violent by design was 2 years in the making. ..but paz did step up his game somewhat on this one... but i still expect more from them.

www.soundclick.com/mcgeo : old stuff
rzarazorrzarazorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:57 AM   #51
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Matic View Post
http://www.thebreakdown.tv/ has an interview with JMT worth checking

thanks man,

jmt coming to aus.

sounds good, hopefully they grace the west coast,.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:22 AM   #52
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

R.A. outshined 'em all! Dope album....
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote