news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-04-2006, 10:42 AM   #1
Shakwon

Shakwon grasshopper
Default Cuban Linxs Droppin In 2007

Sohh.com has article has talking bout his album dropping in 2007.

in an effort to end speculation Raekwon has confirmed exclusively to SOHH.com that he has indeed inked a deal with Dr. Dre's Aftermath Records. Also, Method Man recently revealed that the Wu-Tang Clan is in fact working on a new group album.
"It is a privilege to be signed to a label such as Aftermath," the Chef stated to SOHH. "I am honored to be working with Dr Dre. I look forward to releasing my album, Only Built for Cuban Linx 2 in 2007, which will feature production from Dr Dre, The RZA and other legendary producers. Get ready for the New York takeover!"
In a recent interview with riotsound.com, Mef also made it known that he's tired of merely talking about recording a new disc and that a new album is definitely in the works.
"We ain't gonna talk about shit, we just gonna go in and work. Knock some shits out," said the Shaolin MC. "Then whatever other Clan members wanna join in, come on. I'm just gonna set it off, fuck talking. I'm going in, I'm laying the hooks, I'm fucking doing the verses. If niggas don't like the hooks, redo the hooks over, as long as we got something. It's time man, fuck this shit. I don't give a fuck if we don't sell another fucking record, as long as we do this. We gotta do this album for us."
The yet to be titled project would be the Clan's first studio album since Iron Flag in 2001.
Shakwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 10:55 AM   #2
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

i think they shud name their album shaolin back or some shit or still here or summin like legendary saga

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:01 AM   #3
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

Shaolin Back lol u never fail man lol.

Need new Wu group album badly.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:02 AM   #4
Spectrum7glr
Veteran Member

Spectrum7glr shaolin monk

good job method
as for Ra, keep working,take your time and make us a classic
Spectrum7glr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:10 AM   #5
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

oooooh shit!
that means we'll have to wait for like 3-4 month!
DOH'!
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:16 AM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

..weak..
Old 10-04-2006, 01:27 PM   #7
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

Still no new news. when a few tracks get leaked, some promo flicks start circulatin', and when an official tracklisting is put out is when I start gettin myself hyped again for this album.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 01:38 PM   #8
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakwon View Post
Sohh.com has article has talking bout his album dropping in 2007.

in an effort to end speculation Raekwon has confirmed exclusively to SOHH.com that he has indeed inked a deal with Dr. Dre's Aftermath Records. Also, Method Man recently revealed that the Wu-Tang Clan is in fact working on a new group album.
"It is a privilege to be signed to a label such as Aftermath," the Chef stated to SOHH. "I am honored to be working with Dr Dre. I look forward to releasing my album, Only Built for Cuban Linx 2 in 2007, which will feature production from Dr Dre, The RZA and other legendary producers. Get ready for the New York takeover!"
In a recent interview with riotsound.com, Mef also made it known that he's tired of merely talking about recording a new disc and that a new album is definitely in the works.
"We ain't gonna talk about shit, we just gonna go in and work. Knock some shits out," said the Shaolin MC. "Then whatever other Clan members wanna join in, come on. I'm just gonna set it off, fuck talking. I'm going in, I'm laying the hooks, I'm fucking doing the verses. If niggas don't like the hooks, redo the hooks over, as long as we got something. It's time man, fuck this shit. I don't give a fuck if we don't sell another fucking record, as long as we do this. We gotta do this album for us."
The yet to be titled project would be the Clan's first studio album since Iron Flag in 2001.

Know - the - Ledge.
Sohh.com is bullshit - I've seen the same qoutes allover the internet.

Don't trust their news - it misleadz.
Old 10-04-2006, 01:43 PM   #9
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

i want a cover...
FrenchShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 02:55 PM   #10
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Was anyone really expecting it to drop in 2006?
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 03:22 PM   #11
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

why anyone would even goto sohh.com is beyond me.

allhiphop is where its at
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 03:33 PM   #12
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
Know - the - Ledge.
Sohh.com is bullshit - I've seen the same qoutes allover the internet.

Don't trust their news - it misleadz.

where then?

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 03:42 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erquel View Post
oooooh shit!
that means we'll have to wait for like 3-4 month!
DOH'!

that's exactly what i said when i first heard news like this.....last may.

and wtf's this shit about other producers!?, you can't have 5 authors for one book, i dont want a bunch of hit or miss tracks i want one solid story.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:53 PM   #14
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
that's exactly what i said when i first heard news like this.....last may.

and wtf's this shit about other producers!?, you can't have 5 authors for one book, i dont want a bunch of hit or miss tracks i want one solid story.
thats right, they should make it a double album imo, one rza produced disc and another with dre, j dilla and whatever other mofuckaz he wants on it
theyve certainly got enough material by now, so it pisses me off that most of 2 years production work by rza may be lost
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:27 PM   #15
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I thought Cuban Linx was coming out in 2006.......back in 2005.