news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2006, 07:11 PM   #10
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
ignore ed, he doesnt know how to treat women and prolly never had a girlfriend in his life...unless you count his sister
Im married nigar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHYHEIMCHICA06 View Post
I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE BUT CAN SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN BEFORE GATO SEES THIS ASAP?? ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS GET BOTH HIM AND MsRzaRecTaH TO TALK AND BE FRIENDS AGAIN. THIS WAS NOT MEANT TO BE BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION AT ALL.

SORRY SIS BUT I JUST WANTED YOU TOBE FRIENDS WITH HIM AGAIN AND NOT START BEEF UP AND GET IN TROUBLE WITH HIM CAUSE IF HE SEES THIS, HE WILL NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.

AND SO WHAT IF MUTHAFUCKAS LAUGH BUT THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT THAT I DON'T WANT HIM 2 EVEN LOOK AT ON HERE.

SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AND MOVE IT 2 ANOTHER SPOT WHERE GATO WON'T SEE IT???????
dont be gossiping and starting shite.....by the looks of your aim with mrs rza it dont look like she even likes talking to you....ahahahahaha legato allready posted in this thread ahahahahahahah drama ahahahahahahahahaha