news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-05-2006, 06:04 PM   #31
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

In no way, shape or form should Eminem be near this album.. Eminem doesn't fit the coke/hustler theme.. plus kid has been garbage these past 6 years..

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 06:42 PM   #32
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
you dont think Marshall Mathers LP is a classic ? seriously something wrong with you.. thats his best work to date.

No it's not a classic...it's a good album, but not a classic, some of the tracks on there are straight garbage, he caters to his fanbase of tennyboppers too much. And fuck what Rakim has to say...duke is a legend but I have my own opinions. If Eminem was black he'd still be underground. Supernatural, K-OS and One Be Lo just for example are black MCs who I feel are superior to Eminem and they are both barely known. Shit, Nas, Ghostface, GZA (yes I'm aware that he's sang the praises of Em but this was before he dropped that Encore bullshit) , Killa Sin, Killah Priest are all better.

This is all immaterial. Eminem will not be on Cuban Linx 2. I'd bet my testicles on it.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 06:43 PM   #33
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP6qtSdHBAU

He needs to stop rapping about Kim and Haley and his mom. That shit is so overdone and retarded.

As a producer he blows goat nuts however.
Exactly. Plus he needs to stop rapping about how controversial and hated he is. Mainstream America loves Eminem.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 08:49 PM   #34
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hes good he just uses his skills improperly. his freestyles pre and around his first cd, are by far sicker than most anybody, white or black. but that hard shit doesnt sell records, so he capatilzed on him being white and being subjected to a bigger aduience and got rich off it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:02 AM   #35
koost

koost grasshopper

I really don't care, I just want the damn album to come out. I don't think any rapper should be discriminated against as long as Rae respects them and they put down something that is worth listening to.

Last edited by koost; 10-06-2006 at 12:04 AM.
koost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:12 PM   #36
murkoutz
bowties are cool

murkoutz shaolin monk

jus rae ghost and cappa is what i wanna hear. like old times man
Old 10-06-2006, 01:01 PM   #37
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

i dont know everything ill take yall word for it.