news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-15-2005, 09:05 PM   #61
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default Re: Young Buck - Straight Outta Cashville........I like it

i'm not even talking really to you i am really talking to the faggot who thinks he knows me

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 09:32 PM   #62
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
you're on my dick because i said i didn't like the album and you attack me saying shit like you know me and what music I listen to WHEN YOU DON'T, and you're obviously mad I don't like G Unit because you keep defending the trash.......You're right, because someone's commercial doesn't make them trash....but anyone who knows ANYTHING knows that G Unit constantly puts out trash. NEVER BROUGHT WU INTO THE CONVO UNTIL YOU DID. You assumed. You are biased. You cannot respect others opinions......you need to expand you mindstate.
There you go judging me now dont dont be a hypocrit lol. i dont know music? im in school for it i know it more than you do. Do you know what Cross Collateralization is without looking at the dictionary? You think cause you do some tracks and listen to some ppl you know everything lol. kid you have more to learn about than just how to rap like ur fav rappers. lol im in the business so i know more than u. Plain and simple

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 11:33 AM   #63
CrunchyBlack
Three Six Mafia

CrunchyBlack grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to CrunchyBlack

wow...talk about close minded people. lol. i have the young buck album, it's nice as fuck IMO. It's different than "hip hop" of course...but that's doesn't mean it's bad. For a general rap release, it holds it's own quite nicely with some superb beats among other things.

...and that's it. so all you guys need to quit bitching about "pure hip hop" and "fuck g-unit" and whatever else you backpacking morons.
Old 07-16-2005, 11:46 AM   #64
Antibody
Formerly Arsehole

Antibody grasshopper

I have it, the beats are good but I can't stand Young Buck's rapping.
Antibody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 11:50 AM   #65
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

i like it.....its fun to get drunk with the homies an listen too...u know how kickin it with fam is...FUN AS HELL....yo, youngbucks tight
Old 07-16-2005, 12:05 PM   #66
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

young buck is the 12,465th best rapper ever!
R3beLuTionAry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 12:07 PM   #67
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3beLuTionAry
young buck is the 12,465th best rapper ever!
damn, better write that down!
Old 07-17-2005, 12:12 AM   #68
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sicka, this is from a few pages back, I dont care if he took a day to write his hsit and you took a second, yours was wack and his tore you a new asshole. But this is coming from a guy who thinks 50 Cent is a gangsta, he tries to be on songs like ski-mask way and shit but it STILL ends up wack when he tries. He is a pussy yes, but even if he was a gangsta, his "gangsta songs" are wack, just listen or read his lyrics
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 12:23 AM   #69
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

^^^ wrong G-Unit thread
Old 07-17-2005, 12:41 AM   #70
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Youngbuck's album Straight Outta Cashville is good, about 5 good songs on it. A few decent songs.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:56 AM   #71
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

going song by song on this thing

1-nice beat...50s singing corous is horrible
2-ass
3-ass
4-really bad
5-decent beat...nothing special rhymes wise
6-above par beat...once again nothing special on the rhymes
7-goin buck 40 candy painted bla bla bla same sounding as every other 50 song...so yea, ass
8-ying yang twins?...ass
9-not bad, not good. but closer to the bad side.
10-teflon and cocain...whats new...ass
11-not good, rather annoying
12-not good, not bad...in the middle
13-good beat...decent song overall
14-ass

ok id have to go prolly a 1.5 out of 5 for this cd. offical rating=bad.

i dont know how some of you kats like this shit. get a clue.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 01:03 AM   #72
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and let me say im not a hater. if a song is ill i will give it props.

if you want down south gangster shit you go for triple six mafia. not some guy hand picked like a backstreet boy to fit the bill as the southern rapper in g-unit.

g-unit is a boy band for dumbass, and kids who like to think they are cool by bumping it. its put together to take money out your pockets and put it into someone elses. there not doing it because they love making music, there doing it to take your money and live large. its just bad music with good marketing (stupid cpnsumers help).
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 06:32 AM   #73
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Young Buck - Straight Outta Cashville........I fucking hate it.

mixtape mutt speaks the truth,
peace

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote