news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-06-2006, 03:58 PM   #1
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default New K-Os - Atlantis retails Oct 10th

props to Tha Hed...im using your image

I know maad peeps from T-Dot are here...and still many of you think K-os is dope...but I havent seen this album in the release thread, its out oct 10th.

Since my boy works for EMI/Virgin Records, he got a copy and I had a chance to listen last week.

The last 2 K-Os albums are dope....but this may be by far his best yet. It has a similar form to Joyful Rebellion and can be enjoyed by a wide range of people.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:54 PM   #2
zeppelin2k
Masta Flows

zeppelin2k grasshopper

nice

his 2 singles are dope

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK
zeppelin2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:52 PM   #3
bonez07

bonez07 grasshopper

yeahhhhh man Heaven Only Knows was out long time but the vid was made a couple years late..but that tune was HUGE!!!! I might just go out and cop this, $10 only..i saw it yesterday in the Best Buy flyer so I dont know if its out yet or not..but K-OS is SICK and same with KNaan
bonez07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 04:38 PM   #4
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My boy gave me a loot bag of albums today....it included this album....im likin it more as I listen to it.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote