news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-06-2006, 06:20 PM   #46
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Fuck Doom
Old 10-06-2006, 06:21 PM   #47
supremecharma
5%... lawls....

supremecharma grasshopper

ooo no thanks
supremecharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:26 PM   #48
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Right now I am listining to Tick Tick from Operation Doomsday and I am going fucking CRAZY!!!!
Old 10-06-2006, 07:04 PM   #49
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
Fuck Doom

"Fuck Doom" = "I am scared of change and unwilling to learn"

It is what it is.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:50 PM   #50
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
Fuck Doom
Why must this always happen on this site???
Old 10-06-2006, 07:54 PM   #51
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
Why must this always happen on this site???

because ignorance is abundant. Hate fuels it and hate is slowly running out of gas these days so will do anything to keep going. that is why things a so gross these days. When it is the worst then you are soon to see the best.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:03 PM   #52
INF
Digital @fterLife

Its a sad day when one of the founding fathers or should I say first financial backers of the hip-hop movement, become the enemy. I just added Def Jam to the list of ppl whos gonna get it. I'm callin mf's out. I'm bout to name names and all that shit and Def Jam is on the list. Its time that ppl look at what they doin to the kids.They been corrupting the youth way too long. I'm a product of it and so is everybody else. We never knew any fuckin better cause we had the shit crammed down our throats. If you tired of being brainwashed then you will stand up right now to and help with the cause. I'm gonna help organize things to turn the media around and help save the kids. Its gonna take years but its gonna be the biggest most positve revolt that ever showed outcome. I just figured it all out today. Its always been there but there was clouds. not no more. It aint that we gotta censor ourselves. Its gonna be pretty ugly at first but in the end its gonna be beautiful. Life is about progress. We only goin backwards and whats fucked up is that we have technology that was handed to us from outside sources and we still bein fucked up. I dont want it to be like in my sig. Thats whats gonna happen all over if we keep letting it go on. I aint gonna look the other way while the media controls and influences not only myself but my son and others family to be monsters. Fuck death. Its all about life. Everything that the media controls us with and entertains or stimulates us with results in death. Fuck that. Yes, its true, we all die at one point or another. There is something greater though. All throughout recorded music there has been a vibration of the message of something greater. Lets bring it. Lets get this done. For better times. Better times.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:15 PM   #53
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

My favorite MC use to wear a mask...(Wow that shit was corny even for my taste)

But yeah co-sign on the whole Doom threads being up around here, same goes for Nas, Mobb Deep, and Busta...

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

Last edited by Dough Snatcher; 10-06-2006 at 10:50 PM.
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 06:39 PM   #54
Jesus Christ
Banned

Jesus Christ grasshopper

Doom's cool and all but........

still coming

almost there

Get off his dick!
Jesus Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 10:19 AM   #55
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAkJH0ufkCM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaQkfYJoC3M

Yeah; MF Doom is one of the best ever! The first thing I heard was Operation Doomsday; but I didnt get into Doom til I got the MF split with Grimm. Vaudeville Villain is classic, that album had so much creativity and I really like him as Viktor Vaughn. Madvillain was great too; I got both the leaked version and the official and I love both. The shit I listent to the most tho is the Special Herbs series; incredible shit! Cant wait for Ghostdoom!
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 10:24 AM   #56
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwu View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAkJH0ufkCM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaQkfYJoC3M

Yeah; MF Doom is one of the best ever! The first thing I heard was Operation Doomsday; but I didnt get into Doom til I got the MF split with Grimm. Vaudeville Villain is classic, that album had so much creativity and I really like him as Viktor Vaughn. Madvillain was great too; I got both the leaked version and the official and I love both. The shit I listent to the most tho is the Special Herbs series; incredible shit! Cant wait for Ghostdoom!

we can embedd videos now on this forum

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 10:31 AM   #57
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Thanks ^Sun Tzu; didnt realize ^^^^
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 11:19 AM   #58
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:42 PM   #59
The Ghost
Malcolm Maximillion

The Ghost crouching tiger

Madvillain 2........
(Patiently waits)
The Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 03:33 PM   #60
Half Cut Skeleton
Vaudeville Villian

Half Cut Skeleton grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
"Fuck Doom" = "I am scared of change and unwilling to learn"

It is what it is.
^^^word

~Tryin to douse a pinch of weed in a frat street house, I'll make mince meat out of that beat mouse!~
Half Cut Skeleton is offline   Reply With Quote