0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2006, 10:53 AM   #46
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 35
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 22
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default

it is impossible to prove to another person if somebody or something is a prophet


there are too many factors, and there are too many reasons that a person can come up with to counter the argument


your observations are on point Slasher

although i dont know what you mean by 'seal of The Prophets'
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:03 AM   #47
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter
 
Frontal Lobotomy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,284
Rep Power: 13
Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper
Default

I love that word, prophet. Proclamations of divinity for spin, fantastic stuff
__________________

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:39 AM   #48
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall
 
7EL7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 2,070
Rep Power: 14
7EL7 crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
AP, if you're trying to present yourself as intelligent, a quote that screams "Al-Qaeda" won't work. They're not religious and you look like a fool with these pseudo-undercover insults. Childish even. With that, you called Hitler and The KKK "religious people" because they have the exact same ideology. You also basically said that anyone, good people included, think this way. Just because some people take their religion as a way of life instead of a passtime, like most, doesn't mean all are extremists. You obviously think that anyone who lives their religion to the letter is an extremist. So whatever to that. I'd rather be me than the lot of the world. Most, if they were shown Heaven and Hell side by side, would call it mere magic.

I said what I said because I identified your character. I wouldn't kill you, have you killed, or wish anything bad upon you. Why? If you know about Islam as you CLAIM to, you know it's against the rules. You didn't do anything to me personally. I have no personal vendettas toward you and I wouldn't want the punishment of having broken that law. That's why I said, and I noticed you very nicely managed NOT to quote me on this, that I had nothing more to say to you. I can only wonder if you missed it all together, or got a case of selective memory in order to carry this out further. Be that as it may, you're not important enough to take any kind of drastic action against, so until you do something to directly harm me or mine, you can do as you damn well please because it doesn't affect my agenda one way or the other. AGAIN, I'm going to leave you alone. That quote of yours is for people who think that all Muslims are terrorists. I wouldn't entertain the thought of killing people who didn't believe what I did because it's wrong and I'm the only one who would suffer for it. THAT'S ISLAM. So I think you're a moron and a disbeliever. Big deal. Get over it. What, am I gonna get an AK and make you believe. lol. If I had one I wouldn't bother!! People who ask useless questions serve as examples of what not to be. If anything, I wish you long life and lasting health. Even when there's a disagreement, unless physical confrontation is delivered, no physical harm should be returned. Do you see the stupidity in your quote now?? I almost figured you to be too mature to even stoop to such a low level as that. Looks like you proved me wrong anytime you're willing to take the time out of your busy day to go and change your quote all because of one person. I'm flattered tho.....really. As far as me "making all Muslims look bad", can it. My attitude stands as it always did. If I think you're stupid, I'll tell you so. I'm a New Yorker, that's just the way we operate. You can never accuse me of being bashful about my opinion or hiding behind anything. If anything, more Muslims should be like me, because groups like Al-Qaeda and The Taliban would have a serious threat on their hands because I would do my best to make sure of it. What, if a Muslim loses his or her temper, that makes us bad examples?? Or are you of the mind that any Muslim who gets angry has a bomb strapped to them?? Think about that the next time you get mad. Then, since you're so fond of typing, come in here and tell us the whole story. If you think that just because I follow Islam that I should be soft-spoken, and passive only to be on the same "level" as people like you, then you can keep on thinking. Again, if God can lose His temper and rain down fire and brimestone to destroy an entire population (I've seen the pictures), then anger is in our nature as well as compassion. The problem is usually most of us act on anger all the time, or, just flat out have no spine on the battlefield. I'm not going to hold back my opinions for the sake of "looking good" to a couple of people who really mean nothing to me or the world in the long run and get their jollies from internet props. It's a waste of time and energy. I'm not here to make friends or assimilate. I'm here because I want to see how some of the rest of the world thinks, or doesn't think and how willing or unwilling most of them are to do something positive in the world and take a stand for somthing, rather than just sit back and pretend to do solve problems with more questions for no more than the sake of a petty arguement.

You try to figure people out and sometimes you may be right, but don't try it with me. All you'll be doing in the end is lying to yourself and there's too many other things you could do with such precious time.

Now do what you do best, quote me....laugh....ask me something like....."And what is True Islam?" and burn some calories goin' clickity-clack....just don't get so caught up in trying to label people for the sake of making them angry, because you really end up putting your foot in your mouth and, if they're anything like me, the person you were aiming at walks away laughing. And if all religious people are a "no-no", I suggest you take up atheism.







YOU TALK TOO GOT DAM MUCH


"the words of a fool are many"


"talking loud and ain't saying nothing"

you did nothing but try your hardest to draw up insult after insult

you were asked a few questions and answered none of them

you got called out and embarrassed, now you wanna point the finger and slander someone who was only asking questions

your an ass, a slanderer, a liar, and a religious fanatic

calling someone you have no clue about a kafir is close to insane


do us all a favor and take your 600 word essay writing ass to a masjid with that shit


__________________

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Last edited by 7EL7; 10-16-2006 at 11:41 AM.
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 12:36 PM   #49
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX View Post
i dont know what you mean by 'seal of The Prophets'
The last in a very long line of Prophets. Islam recognizes Adam (upon whom be peace) as the first of the Prophets. God sent Messengers to every nation. We only know about a few of these prophets because to name them all and tell their stories would deviate from the point God tries, time and time again, to make to us. In a nutshell, " I'm here. I always have been and I always will be. I reveal myself through your insight, dreams and my Messengers and The Scriptures sent along with them. Do right, recieve right. Do wrong, expect wrong to come back to you. Break my rules with malic and forethough, as if to test and see if my punishment is real, and you'll find out that it is."

If you look at the span of time from what we may refer to Adam's fall as "The Beginning", or, at least OUR beginning, all the way up to 1400 years ago, that's an exceptionally long time. How many Messengers were risen from among their own people to warn them and remind them? How many Messages and Scriptures were given with rules and regulations? How many nations were cursed, divided and desroyed for their constant disobedience? My point is, if you believe that God knows all, then something like this isn't too off target. He knows us. He created us. When he sent the Messengers, they were armed with not only scripture but MIRACLES, because the lot of Mankind are as weak in faith as a child in the cradle is weak in speech. He knows we need "proof". The sheer insolence of the creation questioning The Creator is insane, but He is The Most Merciful and even when you break the rules, He withholds the punishment. This you can see in examples like Moses (upon whom be peace) VS. Pharaoh.

In this day and age. With magic, CGI, and other kinds of amusements, the idea of something like a Hurricane wiping out most of a town, or a Tsunami couple of Tsunamis hitting the same location in the world in less than 2 years, is seen by most, if at all, as "things happen, don't pay it any attention." Rather than an act of God. As everything, including something as regular as Sunrise, is an act of God.

This age's people aren't equipped with a wide-enough scale of spiritual insight. Industrialization, new gadgets and reality t.v. are our gods and messengers.

Muhammad (pbuh) was given the Divine inspiration of not only a perfect way of life, but one designed for the whole of humanity. That's what makes him the last Messenger. He wasn't just chosen to warn Arabia, as The Prophets that preceeded him were chosen only to teach their nations. All through The Qur'an, the call, "O Mankind!" or "O ye sons of Adam!" is addressed.
Prophets such as Lot (upon whom be peace), Hud, (upon whom be peace), Noah (upon whom be peace), all addressed their people with this, "O my people, worship Allah. You have no other god save Him. Verily, I am to you a sincere adviser. No reward do I ask of you for this. For my reward can only come from my lord." None of these prophet's peoples would listen to them. Most called the prophets madmen for wanting to turn them away from their precious statues, or, in the case of Lot's people, away from outlandish abominations.
They were threatened with exile and in most cases death if they didn't turn back to polytheism.
All of these nations were destroyed because they didn't listen to the message and they rejected the Messenger.
This last message, Islam, is just that. The last message. The last chance for anyone who believes in God and Th Day Of Judgement to prepare for that Day. As it cannot be avoided. Since every message was delivered to a nation and the nation that rejected it was destroyed, then what of the last message??
We know just from reading that we're living in the last days. Most of mankind has no faith. Or worse, they worship The Enemy of Mankind, thinking it's cool. Just like with every message before it, those who don't follow it will find themselves in a lot of pain. Some say that you shouldn't make anyone believe in what you do. Truth is....you can't. You do or you don't. The Qur'an even says, "Let there be no compulsion in religion." God Himself is telling you, "Hey, this is what it is. Take it or leave it, but you'll never, the longest day you exist, be able to say that no one gave you warning."

Islam not only confirms the scriptures and rules that went before it, but superceeds them as well, as most of these scriptures were maliciously rewritten.
Most of mankind would rather have "fun" though.
The concept that life is short, only goes this far to ignorant people. "Well, I'm gonna die sometime so I might as well have fun." These are 30 and 40 yr. old people talking like this. You'd expect it from someone my age, but that's just sad. Either way.

Bottom line, Elijah Muhammad didn't bring a new religion to the world. Be brought an ideology and a system of one already in existence. Since it tells us in The Qur'an that we're not supposed to split ourselves up into diffeent sects, this proves that he helped to cause disunification in Al-Islam.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 12:50 PM   #50
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post





YOU TALK TOO GOT DAM MUCH


"the words of a fool are many"


"talking loud and ain't saying nothing"

you did nothing but try your hardest to draw up insult after insult

you were asked a few questions and answered none of them

you got called out and embarrassed, now you wanna point the finger and slander someone who was only asking questions

your an ass, a slanderer, a liar, and a religious fanatic

calling someone you have no clue about a kafir is close to insane


do us all a favor and take your 600 word essay writing ass to a masjid with that shit


Sounds like another closet Islamophobe. Is that your best arguement? If it is, you too sound like a child. How do you post an intelligent quote and follow it with immature insults?? You another internet thug or what??

Someone I have no clue about? lol. O.k. moron, when you type or say anything involving your opinion, that says something about who you are. I believe and he comes off as someone who doesn't, period. Kafir means disbeliever. Close to insanity? Get over it. I spot a disbeliever I call 'em on it. You don't like it, don't read it.

You don't know the half of what's going on, all you do is come in and try to defend "freedom of speech as long as it's what I want to read."

I'll type as many words as I damn well please because no one in here's gonna stop me.

So, you can tuck your bird chest back in and huff and puff yourself away from me because I know what I see.

A liar? Post up something I lied about. Was it a lie or just something you don't agree with.
What gives you the idea that you're important enough for me to take anything you say seriously?? Unless it makes a valid point, what you say only matters to you. Nice quotes by the way. It's a shame you only think about them when it suits you instead of trying to live by them. No, you don't and, like AP, it shows. All you have to do is read that last post you quoted and you'll see that I'm nothing like you. Thank GOD. Like most, you type pretty words just long enough to get a "lol" or a "that's true dog". Then once out in the street, you can tell the diff between you and the rest of the sheep.

Yea, you're common. I'm done with you too.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 01:41 PM   #51
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall
 
7EL7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 2,070
Rep Power: 14
7EL7 crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post

A liar? Post up something I lied about. Was it a lie or just something you don't agree with.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
^^That was for AP btw.
He's callin' Muhammad (pbuh) a pedophile.

now who called muhammad a pedophile ?

a slanderer and a liar is the correct title for you































Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
Again, I hope this wasn't intentionally stupid.

The Qur'an confirms EVERY book before it.
The Gospel, The Torah, The Law (10 Commandments), and The Psalms. It also confirms and defends The Virgin Birth in a Surah (chapter) called Maryam (Mary ((upon whom be peace)) ) Innovation doesn't enter into it. This book, among the many purposes thereof, is to show anyone dumb enough to question, that this scripture is indeed truth. That the same God who instructed Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) also instructed Jesus, Moses and David (upon whom be peace). Affirming also, that none of these men were Divine, but flesh and blood and should not be held as equals or partners to The Creator. Though for the whole of Mankind, it was also to tell The Children Of Israel that Muhammad (pbuh) was indeed the Messenger spoken of in their very own Torah. By telling re-telling the stories of The Prophets of old.

Hopeless.



this is where you fucked up - implying that someone is dumb, stupid, and hopeless for asking these questions.



Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU
does Allah only raise messengers who are arab and from Mecca?

Originally Posted by APSU View Post

the Quran confirms the book before it

would you consider that innovation ?


why couldn't you maintain the respect and answer the questions ?

i'll answer for you - because you don't know what the fuck your talking about.


























Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
Now Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Muhammad (pbuh) described Gabriel, in his true form, as having 420 pairs of wings. In the cave of Hira, when Gabriel was first sent to Muhammad (pbuh), Muhammad (pbuh) returned home shaking, sweating and his heart beating furiously. He was also very cold.

_________________________________

were all these wings on his back ?


_________________________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
Once analyzed, Elijah Muhammad could in no way be a true Messenger. Every Messenger recieves his message from Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Or, in the case of Moses (upon whom be peace), God spoke directly to him.


______________________

so this being with 420 pairs of wings, (making that 840 actual wings) has to use those wings to fly down to an appointed messenger to tell him a message from allah ?

______________________


This is obviously what made you angry - your a religious fanatic - and i say fuck your belief and fuck whatever you think your book is saying about people who do not believe in a being with 420 pairs of wings you stupid fuck. lol .

You are a Believer - a blind believer - who doesn't question anything - a follower of dumb shit - a slanderer (i proved you are) a liar (i proved you are) and a got dam religious fanatic (i proved you are)

you keep saying how your done with me - but you keep replying - you are a liar - a 22 year old know it all lol - you fear punishment so you bow down to the sun
if you miss your appointment with the sun, you afraid you'll burn in hell for all eternity. You religious assess deserve what you get.
__________________

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 03:17 PM   #52
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Slander is saying something that isn't true about someone. I called it the way I saw it. So I was wrong. Doesn't change the fact that he and a lot of other people would rather spend their lives questioning because their to weak to reform themselves. Soundin' familiar??

You should be the last one talking about "maintaining respect" too. What are you his lawyer? His boyfriend?

If you actually read it the whole way through, I DID prove that Allah doesn't raise messengers from JUST Arabia.

Someone IS dumb, stupid and hopeless for asking those questions because it shows that no matter what they read, or claim to have read, it'll never do them any good. Arguement is the best and easiest way out of belief.

A question like "Were all these wings on his back" is stupid for a few reasons. One, where else would they be? Two, I wasn't there to see it so I don't claim to have that knowledge of WHERE his wings are. That's why so many so-called Christians are under the assumption that there's a "Trinity" when nowhere in any of those Bibles is a "Trinity" mentioned. Someone guessed, and the rest followed. We don't do that. 3rd, Does it matter where they are??

And a question as STUPID as "Does he use these wings to fly down and deliver the message." was obviously, as I've always said, for nothing more than the sake of arguement. If you had THOUGHT before you typed that, you'd remember that there have been many stories and reports of Angels apprearing in HUMAN form. Or don't you know that either?

A reigious fanatic is one thing. You're just mad because I know about what I practice and believe in it, instead of finding every way NOT to follow it, or dream up another innovation all because I don't have the strength to blend OUT of society. Muslims show more respect and reverence to God and His Messengers than anyone. Most who can't do it, simply hate it. You're mad cuz I'm not teh Al-Qaeda fool you want me to be, and that's why you can't stop cussin' too. You're tryin' to get me to use all caps and go off so you can say, "See!! See!!". It's Ramadan, and I'm not breaking my fast because of someone else's misery. Period.

"This obviously made you angry." lol. You pseudo-philosophers are the worst kind of scum. Yes. SCUM. Since you're so fond of quotes, let me give a few and at the SAME time, justify (though you're really not worth it, but since you can't seem to leave me alone, fine) my actions.

"You disciples are afraid of Hell. We Prophets are afraid of disbelief."

"Seek the love of God by your hatred of sinners. Seek to be near Him by doing that which distances you from them."

-Isa (Jesus ((upon whom be peace)) )

Yes. I believe. The blind believers are the ones who don't qeustion what needs to be questioned. I don't question what I have because I've asked the questions and they've all been answered by this. Only a fool and a disbeliever questions after clear proof has been brought to them. Your problem is you're incapable. Therefore all you know how to do effectively is argue. I can't stand disbelievers. I'm not supposed to.

I bow to the sun. See, I don't call people stupid unless they put themselves out there to confirm it. Stupid.

You don't kno why we face the East. You've obviously forgotten that before clocks, the sun told people what time it was. Hence, oh....I dunno....THE SUN-DIAL???!!!!

I see you're still dumb enough to believe that anything you do is important in the long run. Do you honestly think I care about what you believe in? You think my feelings are hurt off of anything you say?? Your life is yours fool. My life is mine. You're not responsible for what I do, nor am I for what you do and in the end, we'll see who spent their time better. Believe me, I care WAY less about you and your beliefs, or disbeliefs rather, than you ever could about me. Again, it only matters to you. You can't wrap your mind around anything past what you see. I look past the surface of everything because that's where I'm comfortable. If YOU truly didn't care, you wouldn't be here either.

You didn't prove anything past the fact that all you know how to do is make pathetic attempts at keepin' things goin'. Just like anyone else, yet again, who acts the way you do, you purposely overlook the whole of the eveidence and pick what you like in order to make yourself feel better.

I'm 22. And? You said that to say what?? Know it all?? I never said that. You obviously feel a threat to what I do know, otherwise you wouldn't have typed that. Go ahead and deny it because that's what your type does. At 22, I have more insight than most 40 yr. olds. All you and people like you are, are a confirmation of what I've read. Period. Yap Yap Yap all day long with your childish insults. I expect no less because all through history, that's all people like you were ever capable of. I may be young, but you act younger than me. Even if I wasn't fasting, I wouldn't have called you anything but a moron. Which you are.

All you do is let your jaws flap the same way everyone else who doesn't believe in anything does. That's another reason why I won't stop replying. You're funny. You actually think you're original. Still, I could care less. Go ahead.....your turn.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 03:48 PM   #53
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall
 
7EL7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 2,070
Rep Power: 14
7EL7 crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
Stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Slander is saying something that isn't true about someone. I called it the way I saw it. So I was wrong. Doesn't change the fact that he and a lot of other people would rather spend their lives questioning because their to weak to reform themselves. Soundin' familiar??

You should be the last one talking about "maintaining respect" too. What are you his lawyer? His boyfriend?

If you actually read it the whole way through, I DID prove that Allah doesn't raise messengers from JUST Arabia.

Someone IS dumb, stupid and hopeless for asking those questions because it shows that no matter what they read, or claim to have read, it'll never do them any good. Arguement is the best and easiest way out of belief.

A question like "Were all these wings on his back" is stupid for a few reasons. One, where else would they be? Two, I wasn't there to see it so I don't claim to have that knowledge of WHERE his wings are. That's why so many so-called Christians are under the assumption that there's a "Trinity" when nowhere in any of those Bibles is a "Trinity" mentioned. Someone guessed, and the rest followed. We don't do that. 3rd, Does it matter where they are??

And a question as STUPID as "Does he use these wings to fly down and deliver the message." was obviously, as I've always said, for nothing more than the sake of arguement. If you had THOUGHT before you typed that, you'd remember that there have been many stories and reports of Angels apprearing in HUMAN form. Or don't you know that either?

A reigious fanatic is one thing. You're just mad because I know about what I practice and believe in it, instead of finding every way NOT to follow it, or dream up another innovation all because I don't have the strength to blend OUT of society. Muslims show more respect and reverence to God and His Messengers than anyone. Most who can't do it, simply hate it. You're mad cuz I'm not teh Al-Qaeda fool you want me to be, and that's why you can't stop cussin' too. You're tryin' to get me to use all caps and go off so you can say, "See!! See!!". It's Ramadan, and I'm not breaking my fast because of someone else's misery. Period.

"This obviously made you angry." lol. You pseudo-philosophers are the worst kind of scum. Yes. SCUM. Since you're so fond of quotes, let me give a few and at the SAME time, justify (though you're really not worth it, but since you can't seem to leave me alone, fine) my actions.

"You disciples are afraid of Hell. We Prophets are afraid of disbelief."

"Seek the love of God by your hatred of sinners. Seek to be near Him by doing that which distances you from them."

-Isa (Jesus ((upon whom be peace)) )

Yes. I believe. The blind believers are the ones who don't qeustion what needs to be questioned. I don't question what I have because I've asked the questions and they've all been answered by this. Only a fool and a disbeliever questions after clear proof has been brought to them. Your problem is you're incapable. Therefore all you know how to do effectively is argue. I can't stand disbelievers. I'm not supposed to.

I bow to the sun. See, I don't call people stupid unless they put themselves out there to confirm it. Stupid.

You don't kno why we face the East. You've obviously forgotten that before clocks, the sun told people what time it was. Hence, oh....I dunno....THE SUN-DIAL???!!!!

I see you're still dumb enough to believe that anything you do is important in the long run. Do you honestly think I care about what you believe in? You think my feelings are hurt off of anything you say?? Your life is yours fool. My life is mine. You're not responsible for what I do, nor am I for what you do and in the end, we'll see who spent their time better. Believe me, I care WAY less about you and your beliefs, or disbeliefs rather, than you ever could about me. Again, it only matters to you. You can't wrap your mind around anything past what you see. I look past the surface of everything because that's where I'm comfortable. If YOU truly didn't care, you wouldn't be here either.

You didn't prove anything past the fact that all you know how to do is make pathetic attempts at keepin' things goin'. Just like anyone else, yet again, who acts the way you do, you purposely overlook the whole of the eveidence and pick what you like in order to make yourself feel better.

I'm 22. And? You said that to say what?? Know it all?? I never said that. You obviously feel a threat to what I do know, otherwise you wouldn't have typed that. Go ahead and deny it because that's what your type does. At 22, I have more insight than most 40 yr. olds. All you and people like you are, are a confirmation of what I've read. Period. Yap Yap Yap all day long with your childish insults. I expect no less because all through history, that's all people like you were ever capable of. I may be young, but you act younger than me. Even if I wasn't fasting, I wouldn't have called you anything but a moron. Which you are.

All you do is let your jaws flap the same way everyone else who doesn't believe in anything does. That's another reason why I won't stop replying. You're funny. You actually think you're original. Still, I could care less. Go ahead.....your turn.

more of your blah blah blah


you run your mouth like a bitch

bouge ass nigga
__________________

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:27 PM   #54
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
bouge ass nigga
LOL!!!!
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #55
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
why couldn't elijah be "The Messenger" ?

because he's not an arab from Mecca ?

does Allah only raise messengers who are arab and from Mecca ?

its said that Muhammad is the last Prophet of Allah - The Seal of the PROPHETS

not the last messenger aka angel
angels didn't stop bringing messages to people after Muhammad


answers
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one