news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-16-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta
Default Ghostface Killah More Fish

Whats up with this album. It says its coming out december 5th which isnt that far away and it doesnt even say shit about it on the defjam website. What is going on?
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 12:43 PM   #2
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's the leftover Fishscale tracks, I don't think they're going much attention to that

Rame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 12:51 PM   #3
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

i guess but why not, would make them more money. i just hope it doesnt get pushed back. Im looking forward to it.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:57 PM   #4
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

isn't GZA's new album supposed drop tomorrow?
Old 10-16-2006, 01:19 PM   #5
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

i dont know, what album? I know the words from the genius re reissue was supposed to come out a while ago but I couldnt find it in stores anywhere. But I dont know of any other coming out now. I think it said on another websited in the winter. But, I think there is also another album called gza presents 12 o'clock. Not sure if its still the same but I know its finally a 12 o'clock solo album.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:11 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it'll probably be alot better than fishscale. i betting i play it alot more.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:24 PM   #7
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

From what has been said on the main page of this site, and I think G said it too, GZAs new album was supposed to be out Oct. 17th but is getting pushed and will heavily feature his soon. In a interview at chambermusik.com, 12 O'Clock said there will be a GZA presents 2 On Da Road (12 & P-Sunn). I believe that I also heard Armel (of Ancient C.O.I.N.S) say in an interview that there was going to be a GZA presents that will be like a swarm/sting deal with various artists like C.O.I.N.S, 2 On Da Road etc.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:35 PM   #8
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Re-Issue of GZA's old album is already released, I saw it in a record store, didn't buy it though, at first it sounded great but later it became a little bit monotone, it was a bit expensive too, maybe i'll buy it later

Rame is online now   Reply With Quote