news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 10-07-2006, 11:12 PM   #16
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Co-sign Sun tzu's last two posts.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 11:23 PM   #17
g_flex
The Dark Matter

g_flex shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to g_flex Send a message via Yahoo to g_flex

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
I think Bronze is a step above Rza!
isnt that a lil oversaid ..

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
g_flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 11:44 PM   #18
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont think Bronze is a step above Rza...but i gotta say hes been bringin that classic Wu sound better than anybody the last few years...

and to say that his beats sound like Rza, 4th, True Master, etc is a COMPLIMENT to Bronze's shit...
Old 10-10-2006, 04:25 AM   #19
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the insignificant shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_flex View Post
isnt that a lil oversaid ..
careful, theo himself will be over that... telling you that you mean to say overset...
the insignificant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #20
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Bronze is sick, and isn't really all that much like RZA or 4th Disciple. I do hear True Master similarities though.
Old 10-13-2006, 10:50 AM   #21
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

seriously, who could I contact through this site/forum? someone said something about clicking on the contact link, but that's like the admin for this site, no? is d kruger et al around here?
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 11:00 AM   #22
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

clicking on the contact tab is how you will be able to reach the people you're trying to reach.

you can try going to the thinkdifferently site if its up yet.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 01:53 PM   #23
Wu Stoneman

Wu Stoneman crouching tiger

Quote:

He needs to keep doing what he does well, and stop making simulations of RZA or True Master tracks. It's also hard for me to take him as seriously since I knew him from Wu-Tang internet forums back in the day

is he considered an 'official' Wu-Element ? I'm not sure if there is a such thing.. because would Goldfhingaz and Darkim count too?

I look at him as a fan who got on.
Yes he is an official Wu Element! He on this very site in the production lineup!! Pay attention!

If u you cant take him seriously then stop taking ALL Artists seriously, do you see Willie Nelson doing rap? No cause he's not a fan of rap. If thats so then Eminem is a fan who got on, cause he loved Dre and Deathrow before he was signed. MC's do they music they do because they are fans of the music, thats any group not just Wu and Bronze....get outta here with that fan shit. What artist isn't a fan who got on?

Quote:
anyway, Kanye West, Just Blaze, Bronze Nazareth all did the same thing I did for many years.. I want in TOO!! (it's envy.)
You say it yourself - JEALOUSY & ENVY. you are just hatin. Any fool can see Bronze has his own style, some of his shit sounds like Rza or True Mas but Bronze IS WU. you should peep his album Great Migration and his lyrics you would see he has his own style, he's no imitator or biter. TRUE TALENT.

you should listen more.
Wu Stoneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 06:53 AM   #24
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

yeah i agree Rza has his style, True Master has his distinct sound as well as 4th disciple and Allah Mathematics.
I bet they all learn from each other, so mos def there would be some similarities in the shit they do, cause they all love the same shit, but even in the similarities the mode and style of presentation is unique to each producer so pls stop hatin' and start appreciating.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:59 AM   #25
1STGODHAND
First Of The God-Hand

Location: the boundary between the transient world and the realm of the god-head
1STGODHAND grasshopper

bronze is aight

There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God. eccle 2:24
1STGODHAND is offline   Reply With Quote