0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2006, 05:46 PM   #1
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 35
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 22
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default It Smells Like Butt in here, and i'm Staying

2 people who seem to be able to put together coherent and intelligent posts.

Where do the differences arise?


Ive found value in the contributions of both parties, so Im interested in why there is a apparent hostility.

Please elaborate.
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:54 PM   #2
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall
 
7EL7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 2,070
Rep Power: 14
7EL7 crouching tiger
Default

i was gonna attempt to bring up another debate break down center

if this is kept organized it can work to benefit alot of people
__________________

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 06:00 PM   #3
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall
 
7EL7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 2,070
Rep Power: 14
7EL7 crouching tiger
Default

the problem started here in this thread



http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27135
__________________

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:56 PM   #4
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

There was a conflict of interests. AP, in my opinion, would rather stick to asking questions, stupid questions, and also creating a world where death doesn't exist and as we "go elsewhere in the world", the world will expand to accomodate us. I really think of it more like entertainment now, especially since when I ask for proof, just as he does, all he can do is run from the question. I told him that I wasn't going to bother with him on the spiritual disagreements anymore. Still, not only does he change his quote in a pathetic and honestly juvenile attempt to make me angry, he also continues to post 'proof' of his belief i na never-ending effort to further this 'debate'.

It's simple, I don't think what he 'believes' makes a whole lot of sense. I got involved because it involved my way of life and a twisted version thereof.

He's fine questioning you, but if you do the same to him, he feels threatened.

He'll call all religious people crazy, but he'll say that one sect of religious people speak a truth that we all should follow. No matter the contradictions of the 'teaching'.

He believes in what he can see and touch. He doesn't believe in the unseen. I do. That's his problem. I have faith in the unseen and he needs something to run up and smack him in the face for it to be real.

He's also mad because I'm probably the only one that's actually questioned the logic behind a lot of what he says.

"Death is unnecessary." for example.

All he could do was go back to my post about Gabriel. The same thing his little friend did. Asking the same question I asked him in regards to "the world expanding to accomodate the Human population." I asked for proof or if this was wishful thinking. Knowing that he couldn't answer either one, he took the common way out, as I knew he would. What I posted about Gabriel I do hold to be true. Why? Simple, I believe God does anything He pleases, and a pathetic creature like man has no right to question any of it. That's me though. He'd rather hide behind questions instead of admit that a lot of what he believes is flat-out stupid.

Personally, I could care less about him or what he believes. *knows he'll probably re-post the above statement and attach a "likewise" to it.* Again, it's more entertaining than anything else. People who defend their belief have always been hated by those who have no faith and would sooner follow the whims of a man. Nothing's changed but the date.

I think it's just fear. It's easier to question and come up with radical conclusions in order to make yourself feel better about your lack of faith. That's why we see a lot of people who merely represent their 'beliefs' by a necklace or a language. All the while never doing the necessary work that goes with that belief. Either because they have little to no faith, or they're afraid of what the next person might think.

Sue me. I'm not any of the above, nor will I willingly sit back and watch what I consider to be a fairy tale dished out, without having at least something to say.

I'm stern resistance. That's why he doesn't seem to cater too well to me. Nor I with him, but then, that was never the plan. We disagreed from the start. I take it all in stride now though, because say what you will, death tells the truth on us all and I can't wait to see who's right.

Peace.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:49 PM   #5
maestro wooz
Veteran Member
 
maestro wooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Maryland
Age: 26
Posts: 4,790
Rep Power: 0
maestro wooz Village Idiot
Default

i could have sworn apsu=wooly noggins=sunny winters= 7el7= goddess
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:25 PM   #6
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall
 
7EL7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 2,070
Rep Power: 14
7EL7 crouching tiger
Default

First let me clear this up right quick - you look extremely foolish saying what your saying to people who have been building with me on this subject for a few years now - your summary of me and the assumptions you make is whats getting you stomped out on these boards.
NOW !


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
There was a conflict of interests. AP, in my opinion, would rather stick to asking questions, stupid questions,....
lets start with the very first question i asked - well lets look at the first three


Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU
why couldn't elijah be "The Messenger" ?

because he's not an arab from Mecca ?

does Allah only raise messengers who are arab and from Mecca ?


Valid questions to me - you answered - but you seemed to be annoyed that someone was questioning you on what you were saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
and also creating a world where death doesn't exist

i say that death is unnatural and unecessary - i never said that it does not exist - if you calm your ass down and stop getting exited over nothing, you will be able to read whats being typed with a clear mind


You do believe in an after life right ?

whats the difference ?

i say that you do not have to die - you say that when you die you live - which one sounds more rational ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
and as we "go elsewhere in the world", the world will expand to accomodate us. I really think of it more like entertainment now, especially since when I ask for proof, just as he does, all he can do is run from the question.

like you ran from this one ?


Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher
Now Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Muhammad (pbuh) described Gabriel, in his true form, as having 420 pairs of wings. In the cave of Hira, when Gabriel was first sent to Muhammad (pbuh), Muhammad (pbuh) returned home shaking, sweating and his heart beating furiously. He was also very cold.

then i asked

Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU
were all of these wings on his back ?
you never answered - you just showed us that you got annoyed/upset with this question in particular - called it a stupid question and claimed i was hopeless - thats where it got bad for you - but your so blind that you cannot even see thats it has gotten bad for you -


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
I told him that I wasn't going to bother with him on the spiritual disagreements anymore.
and you lied - and kept writing your 500 word essays filled with corny insults
calling me a moron for questioning your angel with the 840 chicken wings on his back that he uses to fly down from heaven to give people messages in a cave -


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
Still, not only does he change his quote in a pathetic and honestly juvenile attempt to make me angry, he also continues to post 'proof' of his belief i na never-ending effort to further this 'debate'.
i don't deal in belief and every one here knows this but you - my sig goes out to you and all the religious fanatic spook BELIEVERS


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
It's simple, I don't think what he 'believes' makes a whole lot of sense. I got involved because it involved my way of life and a twisted version thereof.
says the guy who believes in beings that have 840 wings





Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
He's fine questioning you, but if you do the same to him, he feels threatened.

ask all the questions you want - may be i'll make a thread dedicated to all the questions you feel i ran away from - quote these questions of yours that i ran away from . i'll wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
He'll call all religious people crazy, but he'll say that one sect of religious people speak a truth that we all should follow. No matter the contradictions of the 'teaching'.

what "sect" of religion am i saying is correct ?
i'll wait.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
He believes in what he can see and touch.
again - i do not deal in belief - why would i waste my time trying to believe in something written about in a 1500 year old book ?


you can go on and look for ghost and unseen beings - you can call on them with magic words and you can even bow down to the sun in their name in fear that if you do not you'll go to hell - thats you - i don't deal in any of that bullshit -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
He doesn't believe in the unseen. I do.
you have no choice but to believe in the unseen - thats a blind mans life


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
That's his problem. I have faith in the unseen and he needs something to run up and smack him in the face for it to be real.
i would rather wait for that smack than to fear something that i cannot see, hear,feel, or explain - you can go on and be afraid of that unseen shit that you cannot explain -


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
He's also mad because I'm probably the only one that's actually questioned the logic behind a lot of what he says.
LMAO ! you are truly a newbie



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
"Death is unnecessary." for example.
a believer in the afterlife is pointing the finger - did ISA/Yeshua die ?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
All he could do was go back to my post about Gabriel. The same thing his little friend did. Asking the same question I asked him in regards to "the world expanding to accomodate the Human population." I asked for proof or if this was wishful thinking.

and i asked you werte the 840 wings you claim gabriel has are on his back
you ran from answering that for like 3 days now.

when you answer that question with out catching a tity fit, i'll consider you mature enough to build with me -



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
Knowing that he couldn't answer either one, he took the common way out, as I knew he would. What I posted about Gabriel I do hold to be true.

LMAO




Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
Why? Simple, I believe God does anything He pleases, and a pathetic creature like man has no right to question any of it. That's me though. He'd rather hide behind questions instead of admit that a lot of what he believes is flat-out stupid.

you believe in a being with 840 wings - again i do not deal in belief - mostly all of this shit is entertainment to me - but your a newbie, you wouldn't know this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
Personally, I could care less about him or what he believes. *knows he'll probably re-post the above statement and attach a "likewise" to it.* Again, it's more entertaining than anything else. People who defend their belief have always been hated by those who have no faith and would sooner follow the whims of a man. Nothing's changed but the date.
you are a religious fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
I think it's just fear. It's easier to question and come up with radical conclusions in order to make yourself feel better about your lack of faith. That's why we see a lot of people who merely represent their 'beliefs' by a necklace or a language. All the while never doing the necessary work that goes with that belief.
i see that your favorite word is > BELIEF < - This is KNOW the ledge -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
Either because they have little to no faith, or they're afraid of what the next person might think.

fuck faith, hope, and belief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
Sue me. I'm not any of the above, nor will I willingly sit back and watch what I consider to be a fairy tale dished out, without having at least something to say.
you have more than something to say - you talk to much and your words hold no weight - real talk -


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
I'm stern resistance. That's why he doesn't seem to cater too well to me. Nor I with him, but then, that was never the plan. We disagreed from the start. I take it all in stride now though, because say what you will, death tells the truth on us all and I can't wait to see who's right.

Peace.
so shut up and wait until you die

you BELIEVE all the answers will be given to you when your body is laying in a coffin or your ashes are in an urn.

i see your BELIEF as foolish and childish - i also see how you treat others who do not believe in your bullshit as religious fanaticism -
__________________

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:34 PM   #7
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall
 
7EL7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 2,070
Rep Power: 14
7EL7 crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
Apsu is a faggot and he needs to get punched in the anus. Other than that he's seems like a cool guy.



i tell shitty slushie to shut the fuck up in another thread and it gets deleted but this bullshit remains ?

WuTang Corp. is getting more and more pro white every year
__________________

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:01 PM   #8
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 35
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 22
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
i tell shitty slushie to shut the fuck up in another thread and it gets deleted but this bullshit remains ?

WuTang Corp. is getting more and more pro white every year
fair enough

whats with the accusations tho?
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:03 PM   #9
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU View Post
First let me clear this up right quick - you look extremely foolish saying what your saying to people who have been building with me on this subject for a few years now - your summary of me and the assumptions you make is whats getting you stomped out on these boards.
NOW !




lets start with the very first question i asked - well lets look at the first three






Valid questions to me - you answered - but you seemed to be annoyed that someone was questioning you on what you were saying.




i say that death is unnatural and unecessary - i never said that it does not exist - if you calm your ass down and stop getting exited over nothing, you will be able to read whats being typed with a clear mind


You do believe in an after life right ?

whats the difference ?

i say that you do not have to die - you say that when you die you live - which one sounds more rational ?





like you ran from this one ?


Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher
Now Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Muhammad (pbuh) described Gabriel, in his true form, as having 420 pairs of wings. In the cave of Hira, when Gabriel was first sent to Muhammad (pbuh), Muhammad (pbuh) returned home shaking, sweating and his heart beating furiously. He was also very cold.

then i asked



you never answered - you just showed us that you got annoyed/upset with this question in particular - called it a stupid question and claimed i was hopeless - thats where it got bad for you - but your so blind that you cannot even see thats it has gotten bad for you -




and you lied - and kept writing your 500 word essays filled with corny insults
calling me a moron for questioning your angel with the 840 chicken wings on his back that he uses to fly down from heaven to give people messages in a cave -




i don't deal in belief and every one here knows this but you - my sig goes out to you and all the religious fanatic spook BELIEVERS




says the guy who believes in beings that have 840 wings








ask all the questions you want - may be i'll make a thread dedicated to all the questions you feel i ran away from - quote these questions of yours that i ran away from . i'll wait.




what "sect" of religion am i saying is correct ?
i'll wait.




again - i do not deal in belief - why would i waste my time trying to believe in something written about in a 1500 year old book ?


you can go on and look for ghost and unseen beings - you can call on them with magic words and you can even bow down to the sun in their name in fear that if you do not you'll go to hell - thats you - i don't deal in any of that bullshit -



you have no choice but to believe in the unseen - thats a blind mans life




i would rather wait for that smack than to fear something that i cannot see, hear,feel, or explain - you can go on and be afraid of that unseen shit that you cannot explain -




LMAO ! you are truly a newbie





a believer in the afterlife is pointing the finger - did ISA/Yeshua die ?






and i asked you werte the 840 wings you claim gabriel has are on his back
you ran from answering that for like 3 days now.

when you answer that question with out catching a tity fit, i'll consider you mature enough to build with me -






LMAO







you believe in a being with 840 wings - again i do not deal in belief - mostly all of this shit is entertainment to me - but your a newbie, you wouldn't know this.



you are a religious fanatic



i see that your favorite word is > BELIEF < - This is KNOW the ledge -




fuck faith, hope, and belief.



you have more than something to say - you talk to much and your words hold no weight - real talk -




so shut up and wait until you die

you BELIEVE all the answers will be given to you when your body is laying in a coffin or your ashes are in an urn.

i see your BELIEF as foolish and childish - i also see how you treat others who do not believe in your bullshit as religious fanaticism -
Just so you know....I have no idea what you said because I'm 99% sure that it was all more of your common variety trash. I was talking to LHX, not you.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:04 PM   #10
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
i tell shitty slushie to shut the fuck up in another thread and it gets deleted but this bullshit remains ?

WuTang Corp. is getting more and more pro white every year
LOL Enter the boyfriend
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:05 PM   #11
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,649
Rep Power: 11
Ultimate Fist shaolin monk
Default

I'd give a lot more props to APSU if he would please set up one video thread. Seperate threads for articles make sense because their deeper but the videos really don't need seperate threads. It kind of clutters the website and makes it hard to find stuff later for refrence. Also could you summarize the clips a little more? I've got dial up so I cant load them-too slow.
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:05 PM   #12
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

and spare me these wanna be-e-thugs that think just because you speak batter than they do that you're not "keepin' it real."
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:07 PM   #13
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,649
Rep Power: 11
Ultimate Fist shaolin monk
Default

Slasher this is a random place to ask but can you comment on that rumor I heard about Warith Deen Muhammad? Does he really claim to be immaculately conceived or is that propaganda from the "mainstream" muslims?
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:17 PM   #14
maestro wooz
Veteran Member
 
maestro wooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Maryland
Age: 26
Posts: 4,790
Rep Power: 0
maestro wooz Village Idiot
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
i could have sworn apsu=wooly noggins=sunny winters= 7el7= goddess

apsu is avoiding the real question

slasher, i would have to recommend reading his post, not reading what he said is kinda childish.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:19 PM   #15
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
Slasher this is a random place to ask but can you comment on that rumor I heard about Warith Deen Muhammad? Does he really claim to be immaculately conceived or is that propaganda from the "mainstream" muslims?
To the best of my knowledge, Warith Deen never said that. I think it's another rumor.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one