news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-18-2006, 11:20 PM   #16
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk

LOL wooz. It must be a personality type. APSU and WINTERS are like clones of each other.
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:23 PM   #17
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk

Thanks Slasher. I was pretty skeptical when someone told me that. Do you know if Imam Muhammad has a website? I like his message (from speeches I've read) but its hard to get accurate info about him.
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:25 PM   #18
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
apsu is avoiding the real question

slasher, i would have to recommend reading his post, not reading what he said is kinda childish.
OK. It's read. As far as childish, call it what you will. I know when a question is being asked simply for the sake of asking "how do you know" and then when I say because I believe God does what he pleases, it's another "Why?"

He and anyone else can "wait" all they want. I'm sticking by what I said and seriously, I'm doing a way better job at ignoring him than he's doing to me, also at keeping my patience. There's nothing childish about letting sleeping dogs lie.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:34 PM   #19
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Fair enough man, but did you come to this forum to just say what you think and not listen or did you come here to build and learn. If it's such bullshit than just argue with him and you'll win and well all see how dumb he is. You can either take the satisfaction that you're right and hes wrong or you can prove it.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 09:41 AM   #20
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

^^^It's that same reason why I'm more laughing at this whole thing now than mad at it. I am here to build and learn but it wasn't all his fault. I let myself stay angry as well. Truth be told, if I don't agree with something because it doesn't match up with what I would call common sense, then I'll speak on it maybe a couple of times and drop it.

I've said this before, I did let it go and I didn't type "600 word essays" after I told him twice in the same thread that I was letting it go. The rest have been comments due to his indirect insults.

At this point, I really don't care about any of this. In the end, I'll still believe what I believe and so will he. So, I'll try this a third and final time, anything after this has nohing to do with me continuing anything.

I'm through with this debate. It's been fun and I'm sure the great thinkers and philosophers of the past and present would admire both our efforts, but only death answers the questions. It's just up to us do decide what questions to ask.

Peace
Old 10-19-2006, 09:51 AM   #21
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
If it's such bullshit than just argue with him and you'll win and well all see how dumb he is. You can either take the satisfaction that you're right and hes wrong or you can prove it.
My truth comes from what I read and again, the fact that I consider the contrasts and parables in what I read and the way it directly relates to life itself as common sense. Therefore, I believe in it. To prove something like this is near impossible to someone that has little to no faith in the unseen. Could you convince someone who thinks that we're all alone in this vast universe until some U.F.O.s came down and shook hands or tentacles with him? No. He'd have to think for himself and believe that this universe is entirely too vast and our astronomers still know far too little about it to assume that we're the only intelligent beings in the universe.

He'd have to believe. Some do, some don't. Nothing's changed. It's been like this for centuries. Proof is a matter of faith in this matter. Signs and evidences such as these are only apparent to those who look for them. To anyone else it's really a useless example. Maybe it's for the better.

To continue arguing would get neither of us anywhere. This much is certain. So, him to his and me to mine.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:31 PM   #22
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
My truth comes from what I read and again, the fact that I consider the contrasts and parables in what I read and the way it directly relates to life itself as common sense. Therefore, I believe in it.

Quote:
In the end, I'll still believe what I believe
Quote:
My truth comes from what I read

it would be humble of you to speak about what you Believe as what it truly is
A BELIEF

Not Fact
Not Truth
But Belief

Quote:
To prove something like this is near impossible to someone that has little to no faith in the unseen.

are you saying that you have proof of the unseen but i'm such a hopeless disbeliever that even if you did explain and prove it i still wouldn't get it ?

BE - LIE

Quote:
Could you convince someone who thinks that we're all alone in this vast universe until some U.F.O.s came down and shook hands or tentacles with him?
i say its very possible that life exist in this vast universe
i also say thats its very possible that UFOs came down and shook hands already

Its all possible

does it stop me from my everyday ?

is this possibility causing me to look at others who may say that it is impossible as infidels,morons,and hopeless ?

Quote:
No. He'd have to think for himself and believe that this universe is entirely too vast and our astronomers still know far too little about it to assume that we're the only intelligent beings in the universe.

you typed the magic words right there

Quote:
and spare me these wanna be-e-thugs that think just because you speak batter than they do that you're not "keepin' it real."
Lol - o no -

you can be very articulate without sounding like kermit the frog in tight jeans

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 12:50 AM   #23
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Like I said, I'm through.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:15 AM   #24
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Like I said, I'm through.
you said that like 7 times already you liar

you were through when you typed your first word here

where do these dookie box niggas come from

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 10-20-2006, 09:44 AM   #25
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

^^Your 2 cents was in a long time ago. You have no place except to instigate. Mind your own and stop looking for attention.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:37 AM   #26
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

the lack of unity is this websites downfall, everyone needs to chill the fuck out and build get on some real shit this is know the ledge if you wanna be a faggot take it to the GD they eat that shit up

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 04:39 PM   #27
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

I totally concur.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:59 PM   #28
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

shitty slushie is not allowed to be civil to a non believer of flying unseen beings with 420 pairs of wings

so Unity is out of the question

His Book says so

Last edited by 7EL7; 10-20-2006 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:14 PM   #29
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

this thread is going in a good direction
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 01:14 PM   #30
osiris3000
CHICKEN HEAD

osiris3000 shaolin monk

God is the all encompassing force that runs through all things we see manifested physically as well as what we don't see. Man is the supreme manifestation of that force as far as we know because our consciousness is supreme on this planet. "And God said, let us make man in our image and after our likeness." So if God is like man, man must be like God. The Original melaninated Black Man is the supreme being manifested because from the life germ of the original blackman and woman spring all the so-called races of "mankind." Science proves this. Since the first man/woman was of african descent, And melanin is the chemical key to the universe that causes blacks to be more in tune with the force or spirit that we call GOD, naturally. thats why u say Soul Food or Godfather of Soul. That doesnt mean that other races can't tune in it just implies that blacks have a more natural capability. This is the problem that most westerners have bcuz looking at the present state of Africans worldwide its hard to fathom that they are the fathers and mothers of all forms of civilization on this planet. The only true religion if thats what u want to call it is knowledge of self. All religions in their purest form were supposed to link u back to the "force", Allah, Yahweh, whatever. Everything is within, including the kingdom of heaven, just consult JC. The mythology of a religion created in its time for the people of that timeis supposed to open up faculties in your mind to link u back. The ancient kemetians/egyptians knew this. Heiroglyphs. The problem is when outsiders misunderstood and started literalizing everything. Some out of ignorance and others for the sake of control. The trick is to get u to rely on "things" outside of "self" 4 salvation. If u don't know that u are GOD you're already lost.