news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-26-2006, 12:55 PM   #16
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

my God....
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 12:58 PM   #17
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

I Usually Dont Reply To Anything On This Site Anymore Becasue Of The Dumb Shit I See Like This Thread That Is Calling Out Rza??????? You Guys Missed The Entire Purpose Of Boap. It Was Bob Digi Growing Up And Moving On In Life. It Was Learning Supreme Knowledge And Relizing That Time On This World Is Short. This Album Is A Bridge In Life. Thats Why In The Beginning Of "the Birth" He Says Dont Call Him Bobby Anymore, Bob Is Now Prince Rakeem. This Thread Is Retarded Becasue Wu Fans Want The Members To Jump When We Say It. Fuck That. I Am Personaly Glad They Dont Put Albums Out Every Year (or 5) Because It Gives You Time To Really Enjoy Their Entire Work. Now Shut The Fuck Up And Go Start A Gay Thread About Ur Top Five Wu Songs That Start With "yo" Or Liquid Swords Vs Ob4cl (like This Is Sreet Ball Or Some Shit). The Cure Project Will Be Done One Day So Chill, It Dont, Matter If You Are 100 Years Old That Shit Is Still Going To Bump.

Mad Props To U-god For Speaking Up To The Tards On This Site.....................i Like About 75% Of The Shit I See On Here, But To Get Mad At U-god For Speaking Up Against You- The Same Same Way People Talk Bad About Him=dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:24 PM   #18
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

As he has already said, his next album is either prolly gonna be, or for sure a Bobby Digital album. Which I would rather have, cause In Stereo and Digital Bullet are both insane
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:34 PM   #19
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know ppl say that on BOAP he was switching back to Prince Rakeem or whatever but i never really saw it on that album.....as they said before most of the songs are Digi-like.....i love Fast Cars but the second song on the album starts out like mad retarded..thats Digi shit....or at least he was tryin to be

and the way i always interpreted it: at the beginning of The Birth hes sayin "peace, born knowledge"...like 9-1, like it was 1991 cuz i was under the impression that thats when he started callin himself Prince Rakeem...and he started speakin some Math...i cood be totally wrong but thats the way i always saw it....
Old 10-26-2006, 02:36 PM   #20
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and regardless------->there was an announcement recently that hes workin on another Bobby Digital album..
Old 10-26-2006, 02:38 PM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

yep, he's gonna come out with another bobby project.

take it or leave it.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:43 PM   #22
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

we gettin a new album from tha duud....fuckin be happy...i swear to god some of u some fickle ass muthafuckas man.,....i want a rza album too.but i will take what i can get
Old 10-26-2006, 04:15 PM   #23
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

i understand birth of a prince and it hink it was a great idea. starting the album with bobby then him realising he should change and so then changing to prince rakeem. i thoguht it was a great concept for the album. also fans got abit of both abit of bobby and abit of prince (okay theres more bobby but so you still got both)

and i only jus heard that he making a bobby album next which i find weird cos i guessed him changing to prince at the end of birth of a prince ment he was gonna be prince for the rest of his albums (with maybe only a couple bobby tracks) and i remeber when we all voted for what album we wanetd and the bobby album lost

but i reckon rza finds it soooo much harder to make a prince album than a bobby album so he probs would make a better album if he jus stayed as bobby and maybe thats why he staying as bobby for his next album

im not complaining i think a bobby album would be great and was thinking the other day that maybe i should have voted for the bobby album anyway
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 04:19 PM   #24
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

I'll be happy with what I get.

But chances are he takes it to him, all the positive response from the fans that Cilva gets for his album, and the Cuban 2, both for having alot of Wu-fam and RZA-production. If he pays any attention to the fans, or have someone who repots to him, he have probably heard about a half zillion fans saying that that's what they want the gods to do. I hope he follows their example (well, ofcourse he'll have RZA-production, but u know what I'm saying).
Old 10-26-2006, 04:19 PM   #25
One and Only
ADEPT

One and Only grasshopper

RZA is Bob Digi to me. It's no difference same guy...
One and Only is offline   Reply With Quote