news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 08:24 PM   #16
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
i only got 2 i think faggit, i cant log off an make anymore, $icka an sicka. u seen all the threadz ive made, i quit makin em cuz no one was replying to them. u think i wanna talk to u ed, hell no u a bitch. keep talkin u lil faggit annoying people like u get no luv, i dont remember ever kickin it wit a fag like u, your gonna get tossed out this group once a mod openz their dam eye'z and relise this is like your final destination. punkz like u dont get that much attention anywhere else u shouldnt be gettin it here. your fired in my book ed. bon voyage
you dont remember kicking it with a fagit like me? so you hang out with faggits...that arent like ed?" lawls. pwnt .......anyway sicka how is your rehab coming? plan on making us a new rehab thread you crazed pipe smoker? anyway dood dont be mad at me dood........its not part of the 12 steps........lawls go do a beer run.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:13 PM   #17
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont hate you but Im closing your thread.

p.s. his account is legit

Closed Thread