news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-17-2005, 11:12 PM   #91
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: what's your criminal record

Ironmantis,
I thought you got arrested for stealing that 'Teen Beat' magazine with Aaron Carter on the cover?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:44 AM   #92
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

i once attempted gay marriage as a joke. we just got kicked out.
Old 07-18-2005, 11:56 AM   #93
PsYkOsUs
Veteran Member

PsYkOsUs crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to PsYkOsUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtadas
I'm clean...but I'm also 15 years old...
you say that like you have hopes of gettin' arrested... LOL... take it from me, it's not cool... you'll only regret it later...

LOL at all the liars in here who think it's cool to have a record...

PEACE

PSY

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.
PsYkOsUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 11:57 AM   #94
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

I'm 16 and have no record and plan on keepin' it that way

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 12:11 PM   #95
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Ironmantis,
I thought you got arrested for stealing that 'Teen Beat' magazine with Aaron Carter on the cover?
what are you complaining about, I may have lifted that mag from your crib but I returned your cabbage patch kid sticker collection in good condition and your boy george video collection.

btw, pages 12 & 13 in your teen beat mag are stuck together, I think i might return it to you.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 03:50 PM   #96
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

whoaOOWWWNNNNEEEEEDDDD!!!!! hahaaaaaa!^
Old 07-18-2005, 10:47 PM   #97
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Busted:

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 01:35 PM   #98
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYkOsUs
you say that like you have hopes of gettin' arrested... LOL... take it from me, it's not cool... you'll only regret it later...

LOL at all the liars in here who think it's cool to have a record...

PEACE

PSY
Amen.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote