news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-06-2006, 06:20 PM   #1
Sam the Seed

Sam the Seed grasshopper
Default Wu: Underground vs Mainstream

i see alot of wu-fans either lovin the grimey, street shit and not feeling the knowledge or the almost cartoonish side of the wu, or vice versa. I think they go hand and hand yall. I love that these cats are for real with everything, but on the flipside they dressing crazy in videos and doing songs about mermaids and cartoons (Ghost is out his mind). I love that about them. You can be a MF Doom head or a fan of the club rappers like Dipset. Just know WU is the mediator. The only hip-hop group to influence the mainstream and under-under-underground. 2Pac or Biggie will never have that. I mean you hear Raekwon is niggas like Jeezy and TI on the radio and hear the raw dark beats and lyrical complexity in Oldominion and Aesop Rock. Thats the 1 thing no one gives them credit for and no one can argue with that. These niggas ARE hip-hop. I just felt like writting some shit and just be happy that I ever picked their music up. Peace yall. I love this motherfucking forum!
Sam the Seed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 06:27 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

good music = good music
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 06:28 PM   #3
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

everything is based on opinion.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 09:20 PM   #4
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theres soooo many styles within Wu...thats why there the Witty Unpredictable