news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-12-2006, 06:10 PM   #151
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Put valentines Day on. Just because you've heard it a lot doesn't mean that the fans have-its still new, because its never been out properly
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 07:25 AM   #152
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
Put valentines Day on. Just because you've heard it a lot doesn't mean that the fans have-its still new, because its never been out properly

exactly, give 9th, blue, 60 sec and shabazz some more shine, they all kill it and it's rare to hear from any of them.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:59 AM   #153
LIFTID
fuckin ninja

LIFTID shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to LIFTID

old? I prefer to see it as TIME-LESS. Ive heard only unmastered versions of tha track so if you got it in quality format you should mos DEFINETLY throw that on there Cilva! real talk! I dont know what you would loose by choosing to do so...A lot of people probably havent even heard it at all!

do what you feel's best!

L!ft
LIFTID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:22 PM   #154
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when are we gonna get that DVD sampler??

this album has me fiendin now...
Old 11-17-2006, 12:29 AM   #155
buttatones

buttatones grasshopper

I like that shit. dope as fuck
t1s
buttatones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 09:19 AM   #156
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Is it to late to put the song "Energy" with B9 and 4th Disciple.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:17 AM   #157
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
Yeah there's room defenitly... it just.. the song's a bit old.. I might've heard that shit too many times... any more people interested in that song??
HELL YES!!!

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:18 PM   #158
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I cant seem to download that sampler
can someone please re up the mp3??
Old 11-19-2006, 01:25 PM   #159
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osirus16 View Post
I cant seem to download that sampler
can someone please re up the mp3??

http://download.yousendit.com/47B6C0E72EB90F95
Old 11-19-2006, 01:29 PM   #160
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ah many thanks
Old 11-19-2006, 01:33 PM   #161
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i figured this wood be a good place to ask this:

who produced Gold Bell Cover???

that song is fuckin dope....been listenin to it like crazy lately
Old 11-19-2006, 01:42 PM   #162
Ya_Bane

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
i figured this wood be a good place to ask this:

who produced Gold Bell Cover???

that song is fuckin dope....been listenin to it like crazy lately

Love that track. Supposedly it's a 4th Disciple production, along with Epic of My Bitter Triumph, Toung Fu and Energy.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:12 PM   #163
euphanAsia

euphanAsia grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
I have a question for yall. How many of yall feel like I should include Valentine Day Massacre on the album? It has new recorded parts by myself and a new hook by Blue Raspberry. But not sure if I should include it on there. Let me know what yall think, honesty counts here!
hook us up with that shit
euphanAsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 09:31 PM   #164
the silencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
Love that track. Supposedly it's a 4th Disciple production, along with Epic of My Bitter Triumph, Toung Fu and Energy.
yo is that 4th Disciple rappin on the song Energy???

i fuckin love that song....the dope guitar beat and shit..

if thats 4th he spits nicely...i have that verse stuck in my head

"as we drop these lessons, professin, yo who got questions? we strive to eliminate the guessin.."
Old 11-21-2006, 09:28 AM   #165
Ya_Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
yo is that 4th Disciple rappin on the song Energy???

i fuckin love that song....the dope guitar beat and shit..

if thats 4th he spits nicely...i have that verse stuck in my head

"as we drop these lessons, professin, yo who got questions? we strive to eliminate the guessin.."

Yeah that's 4th. He also do the hook on Tongue Fu.