news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-18-2005, 10:44 PM   #1
bobbydrza

bobbydrza grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to bobbydrza
Default Official post your Wu-tang tracklisting poems

Post your Wu-tang tracklisting poems, an example is the back of the case from GZA's Liquid Swords album.

I am getting a little closer to completing my first one, I'm using the tracklisting from his album "Words of the Genius", so while I finish mines how about somebody drop one in here and lets try to keep this thread rolling cuz this could also help broading your mind, this strengthens your creativity and word structure.
bobbydrza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 11:10 PM   #2
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: Official post your Wu-tang tracklisting poems

guerilla hood, where i stay.../
punch away ill punch you out cuz your a punkass, thats my way

this is boring theodore unit^^^......staycool man,peace
Old 07-18-2005, 11:13 PM   #3
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta

I did a whole rhyme with the liquid swords list once on here in some thread ages ago.
Old 07-18-2005, 11:14 PM   #4
bobbydrza

bobbydrza grasshopper

well lets start posting, mines should be up and ready by tommorow.
Old 07-19-2005, 12:24 AM   #5
bobbydrza

bobbydrza grasshopper

I am getting closer to being finish. Come on yall post something.
Old 07-19-2005, 11:09 AM   #6
bobbydrza

bobbydrza grasshopper

This is what I have so far, lets go peeps, post your own

I asked son in the seat beside me to pass the bone to smoke away the stress and pain of the reality that we the youth face, even though I don’t live the struggle that many city minorities live in today , I feel the pain when I observe the harsh environments that many of our minority citizens reside in, people having to scrap and struggle to make ends meet, having to rely on our government to put food on the tables of the struggling and stressed which in the mind should be non-existent but in reality is true, just these few elements of ghetto depression can lead to situations far more dangerous than what I have ever witnessed, the digits on statistics display information on what country, county, state and ghetto that our brothers and sisters have been slain , people it is time to stop the nonsense! Too many of our citizens in ghetto U.S.A are living foul , not enough is being done to educate our youth on the importance of why it is mandatory to stay out of the bars of our countries prisons and to make the best of what you may have. But the government has given not enough programs to make it interesting to learn proper lessons of life, there isn’t enough inspiration so that’s why many may turn to a true fresh emcee such as GZA the Genius to look for that inspiration that was not once found but now apparent to many young and elder citizens looking for that breath of fresh air and the inspiration to possibly change your life in the best way possible which can then be taught to the babies that are soon to blossom into mature adults of the future, as phony as you wanna be GZA speaks the truth and glorifies the wisdom that the dome craves through his arsenal of rhymes, spitting verbal darts that pierce the cranium and injects a lethal dosage of knowledge, I ask you the people the question, who’s your rymin hero and everyone chants “Genius“, Those were the days when hip-hoppers would say things such as the Genius is slammin and he’s def on the mic. Those days are now gone and true hip-hop is also in a choke-hold at the moment, true artist being thrown underground being forced to work themselves back up onto the seen, trying to get back on the map, what will inspire the artist to continue to rap,
Old 07-19-2005, 11:53 AM   #7
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Dope.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 10:22 PM   #8
bobbydrza

bobbydrza grasshopper

post something.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:29 AM   #9
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta

I just did this cause people kept saying "post something" so whatever...

Fuck the cold world cause it's hotter than the hells wind staff, gold's gotcha back but the investigavie reports show your runn'n down the wrong path. Do the math as killa hills swordsmen duel against the iron mic, read the lables of the 4th chamber deadly shadowboxin' against the liquid swords lyrical strike.

I know it aint' good but I did that off the top of my head in like 5 minutes. Fuck'n bored...