news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-21-2005, 10:04 AM   #1
Taskmaster
Master of Tasks

Taskmaster grasshopper
Default Entheogens

I would like to open a discussion of entheogens that you do or are interested in. Firstly entheogens are psycodelics a tool of sorts certine people use to attain knowledge of the unseen. Entheogens are widly avalible on the internet and im considering purchasing some. The one ive research that do not have ANY side effect or bad after effects...All these that i list leave you with a sense of well being and appeciation of self and life. These are the one i will be getting into.

Salvia divnorum-This is the main entheogen i want to try..it comes from a cactus in mexico and mexican shamans/witch doctors us this to ascend to a higher plain and commune with entities of the other world ALSO this is illegal in NY and LA

Peyote-Basicly the same as salvia but much stronger and was used by the anceint native americans

San pedro-a lesser entheogen compared to peyote but still worth while

But be for warned RESEARCH these before you try cause you may not like the visions it gives you and you might flip the hell out and trash your room.... also another note people who use these the RIGHT way find knowledge and learn things about theirself they NEVER knew

If anyone is interested in buying these things i can find a link and post
Old 07-21-2005, 10:18 AM   #2
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Entheogens

Salvia isn't really a cactus.

Salvia divinorum is a type of sage. Generally, sages belong to the genus Salvia. There are about 900 different Salvia species, including many ornamental garden sages and Salvia officinalis, the common cooking sage. Salvia is a genus in the mint family (Lamiaceae) Salvia divinorum is literally the sage (Salvia) of the diviners (divinorum). The plant has a characteristic weak 'mousy-but-minty' aroma. It is a native of a small area in Oaxaca, Mexico, growing in mountainous lands where the Mazatec Indian people dwell.

Either way, I want to try all of those substances. A friend of mine is Native American so he's allowed to have peyote and consume it for ritualistic reasons. A bunch of people I know tried to get him to give it to them but he really only uses it for ritual shit.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:24 AM   #3
Taskmaster
Master of Tasks

Taskmaster grasshopper

So do all those sage's get you into the entity world? or is it only salvia divnorum cause i did my research and i could only find those 3 things that get you into the "different" place....and those you can buy on the internet with the exception of peyote cause they dont ship to the US...BTW i never knew you could get magic mushrooms off of the internet they JUST recently banned it kinda sucks...also anyone ever smoke DMT? your suppose to extract it from a type of grass or somthing but you need chemisty basics to do that which i plan to purchase a book.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:29 AM   #4
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Nah, I think it's only Salvia Divinorum that alters your mind. Mushrooms are easy to get around here. Or anywhere with rainy weather and cow farms. Just go to a cow farm at night (so the farmer doesn't get pissed) after it rains and pic the shrooms from the cow shit. Viola, mushies.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

I know some people who've smoked it but I haven't. That site has a lot of info about it though. What I really want to do is smoke crystal meth. I've snorted it but it doesn't count because it was mixed with speed and coke and i was rolling face at the time so I didn't know which feeling was caused by which drug.