news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-21-2005, 02:39 PM   #31
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey
Default Re: The W, Damn that shits too raw

shit album............for me it marked the decline of the WU TANG...........a real quality drop for the WU has been eveident ever since...........like months before GHOST droppped SUPREME CLIENTELE, so expectations were high.............Like I dont think WU TANG has ever been the same since they dropped THE W.......THE W was like a watered down WU TANG to me, they simplified there lyrics on that one, RZA has said that he wanted to make the lyrics on that album more accsessable because he thought the WU were getting to complicated for the mainstream to understand.

I also feel that it is an attempt to make a throwback album that sounds more like 36 chambers...........I really did not like this when it came out because WU TANG were really pushing the limits of hip hop with albums like SUPREME CLIENTELE and WU TANG FOREVER.........songs like GRAVEL PIT with the poppy sung hook, and the big budget "jurrasic PArk" dinosaur video, seemed like a dumbed down version of what the WU was, and an attempt to appeal more.....

lets face it since this album came out......WU TANG has not put out the level of quality music they did before THE W came out
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 02:39 PM   #32
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
but were talking about this album, it's pretty good
dammit and im sayin its not that damn raw....yes the album, its not that raw as soem other....

lol goddamn listen yo

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 02:42 PM   #33
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

why don't you stop crying about it? ungrateful, that's why Wu doesn't make music nowadays like they used to, because they did and had ungrateful fans like you and now they just don't care anymore.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 02:44 PM   #34
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

take it for what it is

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 07-21-2005, 02:48 PM   #35
Found My Purpose

ignore me yo, i'm just pissed

Old 07-21-2005, 02:48 PM   #36
tical2000
Veteran Member

Quote:
why don't you stop crying about it? ungrateful, that's why Wu doesn't make music nowadays like they used to, because they did and had ungrateful fans like you and now they just don't care anymore.
haha, so we are supposed to say THE W and IRON FLAG are good albums even though they suck..........that sounds like something a "delusional-NAS super fan" would say
Old 07-21-2005, 02:52 PM   #37
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
ignore me yo, i'm just pissed
lol ok then......
but yo, i didnt mean to offend you or anyone else, thats just my opinion.....

Old 07-21-2005, 02:53 PM   #38
Found My Purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000
haha, so we are supposed to say THE W and IRON FLAG are good albums even though they suck..........that sounds like something a "delusional-NAS super fan" would say
what the hell does Nas have to do with anything? kid keep you're head outta things, first off, The W is a damn good album, Iron Flag is just meh

you are pretty damn stupid and ungrateful

Old 07-21-2005, 02:56 PM   #39
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
what the hell does Nas have to do with anything? kid keep you're head outta things, first off, The W is a damn good album, Iron Flag is just meh

i would say so too....

Old 07-21-2005, 02:58 PM   #40
tical2000
Veteran Member

Quote:

I am "stupid and ungrateful"????? What the fuck does this mean, sounds like I am talking to a a dude who is like 16 years old.......o wait I am talking to kid who is like 16 years old........

I am a big WU fan........I like all there albums before THE W.........they just have not really done much since.......i am not way off the mark when I say that....

How should I act when When Wu Tang put out medicore albums " O thank you Wu Tang for giving us a mediocre album, we are all blessed, thank you god"
Old 07-21-2005, 03:01 PM   #41
Found My Purpose

everytime we talk, you have some strange habit of bringing my age into this......hey, for someone who doesn't even state his age, you are one serious dickrider. I don't go into threads starting arguments over nothing for no reason, do you live for that? Seriously, I'm done with people like you, get the hell off my nuts........oh and you're pretty stupid for bringing Nas into the conversation when he had nothing to do with it at all. Don't bother replying, I'm not gonna respond

anyone notice how this parasite follows me thread to thread?

Old 07-21-2005, 03:03 PM   #42
tical2000
Veteran Member

Quote:
everytime we talk, you have some strange habit of bringing my age into this......hey, for someone who doesn't even state his age, you are one serious dickrider. I don't go into threads starting arguments over nothing for no reason, do you live for that? Seriously, I'm done with people like you, get the hell off my nuts........oh and you're pretty stupid for bringing Nas into the conversation when he had nothing to do with it at all. Don't bother replying, I'm not gonna respond
sounds like you are going to cry