news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-11-2006, 12:06 PM   #16
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
thanks thanks thanks
and I do not eat pork regardless or meat!!

i know i know i know

the pork rind 6 month old meat chew in a package reply wasn't for you

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:06 PM   #17
zeppelin2k
Masta Flows

zeppelin2k grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX View Post
apple seeds actually carry relatively significant amounts of cyanide so it makes sense that they would help fight cancer

they could kill a lot of cells and tissues
yup, in the USA certain types of fruits were outlawed a few years ago due to the fact that their seeds contained cyanide, I cant remember which fruit, but I remember the CNN article of a man who fought off cancer twice by eating the seeds of apples and the other fruit and was protesting that the other fruit should not be controlled for seeds

as for the lemon juice
isnt there overkill, I mean wouldnt half a lemon everyday start ruining your stomach after a while

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK
zeppelin2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:39 PM   #18
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
i know i know i know

the pork rind 6 month old meat chew in a package reply wasn't for you
Is this Sunny?
Who is this?

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je©
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 01:03 PM   #19
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU View Post
lemons and limes cuts the oil in the body and breaks it down.

drink some after you eat a big greasy bacon burger
TRUUUUE that..

my brother was all into this nutrition book a couple years ago cuz he joined the Navy and got in all good shape....

and he gave me this funny little tip: if ur ever on a date or at an important dinner or something and u have bad gas--->have lemon juice or lemon in water and it breaks up the gas...

good informative thread goin here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post

as for the lemon juice
isnt there overkill, I mean wouldnt half a lemon everyday start ruining your stomach after a while
u wood THINK so...i dono.....maybe u just dont really need to eat or imbibe that much lemon in order for it be helpful..therefore it woodnt be messin up ur stomach...

but if this is related, ive been eatin maaaad clementines lately..they are a mix of tangerines and mandarin oranges....REALLY good but i was eatin like 4 or 5 a day for a while and i was expectin that my stomach wood start hurtin or some nasty #2's wood start occurring but neither did....i was always fine..
Old 12-11-2006, 01:32 PM   #20
zeppelin2k
Masta Flows

zeppelin2k grasshopper

^^^ nice thanx for the info

lemon juice shall come in handy during times of creatine then if I experience bloating

Old 12-11-2006, 02:10 PM   #21
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I always eat lemons raw with salt sprinkled on top...But thats bad for the enamel on the teeth...Lemon juice eats away enamel..moderation!
Old 12-11-2006, 03:58 PM   #22
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
I always eat lemons raw with salt sprinkled on top
For a second you had me thinking about Tequila
Old 12-11-2006, 04:45 PM   #23
zeppelin2k
Masta Flows

zeppelin2k grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
I always eat lemons raw with salt sprinkled on top...But thats bad for the enamel on the teeth...Lemon juice eats away enamel..moderation!
just dont let it touch your teeth

open up your shoot and throw it down

or snort that shit OUCH

Old 12-11-2006, 04:49 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I didn't realize lemon juice can eat away at your enamel. I'm gonna have to get this validated by my sister the dental hygienist to see how true it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:42 PM   #25
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post
just dont let it touch your teeth

open up your shoot and throw it down

or snort that shit OUCH

HAHAHA Snort it!!! LMAO!! envision Cheech and Chong up in smoke when Steve Spielbergs wife snorts ajax believe its Coke!
Old 12-11-2006, 05:42 PM   #26
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
I didn't realize lemon juice can eat away at your enamel. I'm gonna have to get this validated by my sister the dental hygienist to see how true it is.
Yep, ask any dentist they know!
Old 12-11-2006, 06:48 PM   #27
zeppelin2k
Masta Flows

zeppelin2k grasshopper

it does eat the enamel
use pronamel toothpaste by sensodyne in morning to coat ur enamel and protect it

Old 12-11-2006, 06:55 PM   #28
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

eat lemons until you feel any change in your enamel

enamel can regenerate in the right circumstances

and for that other post up there - stomach acid is 100000000 times smarter than citric acid, so you dont need to worry about lemons eroding your guts

the worst they can do is erode your esophagus

yall should really try minimalizing the number of products you ingest/use that have been processed or refined

that goes for supplement powders or any other cooking substances

no - it wont kill you to use things on occasion (the body is a resilient machine), but seriously - treat your tools right and they will give you good service

certain substances might give you superior performance in the short term, but this is not a sprint we are running here
Old 12-11-2006, 07:06 PM   #29
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Huh...interesting....im gonna have to go get some lemons.

LHX...what is that in your sig? It looks like a high heel shoe to me...or a slide...

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:19 PM   #30
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
Huh...interesting....im gonna have to go get some lemons.

LHX...what is that in your sig? It looks like a high heel shoe to me...or a slide...
its a prototype i am working on for high-heel space boots

NASA is trying to get more stylish so they commissioned me to try and put something together

should be out in time for the Fall '07 mission to Neptune

the part where it says 'non-magnetic' is where i put the anti-gravity materials

but no srsly
i have no idea what that is
maybe a slide of some sort