news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-12-2006, 07:49 PM   #46
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

mine sayz " a girl told me she see'z alot of people from school on myspace so i figured id check it out." other than that no info cept my age and shit. i dont really see what it'z good for. nobody i kicked it with back when i was younger has one so fuck that joint. my friendz are "jess, cappa, ghost, wu tang" i dont know there'z a 10 year school reunion but i think u gotta be an alumni
Old 12-12-2006, 08:03 PM   #47
recluse

recluse grasshopper

yea, Myspace definately has some kind of highschool vibe to it. Everyone wanting to have the "coolest friends".
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:51 PM   #48
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

^^^true Dat, Myspace And Youtube Are The New Kiddie Lands Of The Net
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:11 PM   #49
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

myspace is ok

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:45 PM   #50
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

Last edited by CherChezLaMarauder; 12-15-2006 at 12:36 PM.
CherChezLaMarauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:14 PM   #51
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

ghey ^
Old 12-12-2006, 11:18 PM   #52
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

^ eddie's sig is assuming his position. Say "agghhhh"
Old 12-12-2006, 11:48 PM   #53
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i made a thread bout how stupid myspace is..

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29211
Old 12-13-2006, 02:23 AM   #54
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by marauder1 View Post
^ eddie's sig is assuming his position. Say "agghhhh"

lmaoontfffe@thatshit

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 06:14 PM   #55
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Where I live, people have to cary ID at all times. This law was passed after the 9/11 events, so they could stop those nasty terrorists. The result of this ID carying nonsense is people get fined double. Hey sir, I saw you were walking there when the light was still red, that's 50 euros you owe us... oh and you don't happen to be carying an ID would you? No? Ah that's another 50, making your total fine come to 100 euros. Have a nice day.

As if terrorists decide to not blow themselfs up in a crowded place because they don't have a valid passport on them.
That's exactly why they pulled that shit off. It's all based on control thru fear. They passed the Patriot Act & other bills of the sort while the constitutional rights of the citizen are stripped away bit by bit. Apparently the paranoia is global or maybe they know it was all bullshit and they're just playing their role. Probably a mixture of both. 7/7 was on some bullshit as well.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 09:25 PM   #56
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I basically get invited to parties through myspace or send sick pictures to my friends. I always tend to get contacted by people who used to know me from the past that I dont give a shit about. They are all like "hey lets hang out some time"

fuck that these faggots can vanish to volcanic ash and reappear in hell with a match and a can of gas

WE MUST KILL TOM AND STOP THE MADNESS!

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 10:20 PM   #57
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Tom is not actually your friend yo

you should hear the shit he said about you
Old 12-15-2006, 01:00 AM   #58
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

i'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but i feel like i'm being asked for personal information whilst internetting more then ever before. Everytime i leave the safe comforts of forums, i'm bombarded by questionaires for my name, city, birth, whatever. Not to mention that somehow all the free dating sites know exactly what city i live in. A week ago i went to get the embed link from google video and i clicked on the link to post it on your myspace and google video prompts you for your username and pword. The point i'm trying to make is, we're all afraid that the big bad government is gonna come after us and take all our personal information, but if you've already logged on you know that all this information has already been collected. Hold me.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote