news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-22-2005, 11:47 AM   #16
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: Rza Production List??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablobaluba
who produced ins - uncontrolled subst?....i thought rza did it
allah math
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 11:49 AM   #17
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

loves jones was produced by king tech
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 07-22-2005, 11:50 AM   #18
THE W
ISRAELITE

we pop was produced by megahurtz
Old 07-22-2005, 12:01 PM   #19
THE W
ISRAELITE

ghost deini(us) was done by blaquesmiths
impossible was done by 4th disciple, co produced by Rza

left out:
lovely ladies for psunn
sweatah love - tekitha
i love you so - tekitha
it was written - sunz of man
Old 07-22-2005, 01:16 PM   #20
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

Yo wade baby, u of all people I thought would have listed

Bjork's Bachelorette Remix by RZA

didnt they do a couple other tracks 2gether??? those tracks probably sharing a shelf in the wu vault along side Rza work with Rage & U2
KIND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:22 PM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIND
Yo wade baby, u of all people I thought would have listed

Bjork's Bachelorette Remix by RZA

didnt they do a couple other tracks 2gether??? those tracks probably sharing a shelf in the wu vault along side Rza work with Rage & U2
i didnt have to cuz its already on cynce's list
Old 07-22-2005, 01:55 PM   #22
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

Sumovabytch

no wonder I wear glasses
KIND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:06 PM   #23
Infamous_Champ_au
IronMan

Infamous_Champ_au grasshopper

this brother has just made a massive list 2 help sum1 and sum of your ppl are giving him shit for fuck sakes if you can do beta then him then you make a big fuking list im sure you would have missed a few if you had 2 type that many
btw thanx for the list poisonousdarts you did good brother
Infamous_Champ_au is offline   Reply With Quote