0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2005, 01:40 PM   #1
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member
 
iNtell3kT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Big Mid-West
Age: 27
Posts: 2,344
Rep Power: 14
iNtell3kT grasshopper
Default JFK Assassination On A Lil Avy



just potin this just in case no one has seen him get assassinated yet......
if some1 gots the video or to a link to a nice full size one, post it up, and lets discuss
__________________

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 02:29 PM   #2
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Age: 31
Posts: 2,705
Rep Power: 15
Big Bad Man grasshopper
Default Re: JFK Assassination On A Lil Avy

Fucks wrong wit u? Imagine some cunt raped ur maw / sister / granny or witever n posted the shit for people to use as a sig... Shit aint healthy. Maybe if it was teh Bush or some shit. But JFK was a decent man n done better for ur shitty country than most other cunts have so that aint healthy.

Whats wit people glorifying murder n shit these days on internet boards? U fucks dont have a clue.
__________________
Peace!


Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 02:31 PM   #3
gi0vanni
Swordsman
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 359
Rep Power: 10
gi0vanni grasshopper
Default Re: JFK Assassination On A Lil Avy

wow i never saw it before. that's incredible. intense shit.
gi0vanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 02:32 PM   #4
gi0vanni
Swordsman
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 359
Rep Power: 10
gi0vanni grasshopper
Default Re: JFK Assassination On A Lil Avy

he didn't post it to mock it, it's an interesting part of US history. why not see it?
gi0vanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 02:34 PM   #5
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE
 
TUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: D.A.D.E
Posts: 5,129
Rep Power: 23
TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa
Default Re: JFK Assassination On A Lil Avy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Fucks wrong wit u? Imagine some cunt raped ur maw / sister / granny or witever n posted the shit for people to use as a sig... Shit aint healthy. Maybe if it was teh Bush or some shit. But JFK was a decent man n done better for ur shitty country than most other cunts have so that aint healthy.

Whats wit people glorifying murder n shit these days on internet boards? U fucks dont have a clue.
easy my friend.....he's just a boy....probably just learned about the whole JFK thing in summer school....its ok....

peace
__________________
a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 02:35 PM   #6
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Age: 31
Posts: 2,705
Rep Power: 15
Big Bad Man grasshopper
Default Re: JFK Assassination On A Lil Avy

.
__________________
Peace!


Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 02:36 PM   #7
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Age: 31
Posts: 2,705
Rep Power: 15
Big Bad Man grasshopper
Default Re: JFK Assassination On A Lil Avy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
he didn't post it to mock it, it's an interesting part of US history. why not see it?
Reminds me of something. Thought ud figure that but fuck it. What goes around comes around. And aye thats american history. The good guys get their brains blasted out in front of their wifeys by their own peoples. Good point.
__________________
Peace!


Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 03:10 PM   #8
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member
 
iNtell3kT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Big Mid-West
Age: 27
Posts: 2,344
Rep Power: 14
iNtell3kT grasshopper
Default Re: JFK Assassination On A Lil Avy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Fucks wrong wit u? Imagine some cunt raped ur maw / sister / granny or witever n posted the shit for people to use as a sig... Shit aint healthy. Maybe if it was teh Bush or some shit. But JFK was a decent man n done better for ur shitty country than most other cunts have so that aint healthy.

Whats wit people glorifying murder n shit these days on internet boards? U fucks dont have a clue.
and imo, heard he was a great president, he was in my town makin a speach about water the day b4 he got killed....

dammit, AND reading about him on the net, he was a smart guy and damn if some1 didnt want him to go about makin some changes that he had in mind about BIG SHIT not lil things...BIG STUFF! thats what i think, and this is the shit i made my thread for......get it together
__________________

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 03:11 PM   #9
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member
 
iNtell3kT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Big Mid-West
Age: 27
Posts: 2,344
Rep Power: 14
iNtell3kT grasshopper
Default Re: JFK Assassination On A Lil Avy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Reminds me of something. Thought ud figure that but fuck it. What goes around comes around. And aye thats american history. The good guys get their brains blasted out in front of their wifeys by their own peoples. Good point.
to know abotu something u gotta study it for yourself, nothings like actually seeign it go down then to just hear about it
__________________

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 03:13 PM   #10
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member
 
iNtell3kT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Big Mid-West
Age: 27
Posts: 2,344
Rep Power: 14
iNtell3kT grasshopper
Default Re: JFK Assassination On A Lil Avy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
easy my friend.....he's just a boy....probably just learned about the whole JFK thing in summer school....its ok....

peace
TUCO, grow up!!!!!!!! your punk man, jokes jokes and more pathetic JOKES!....

i can bet u never got a lapdance by a stripper, or actually blacked out gettin to drunk or seen some1 die.....mutha fucka...in mind, IM WAY MORE GROWN THAN YOU!
and tahts fact, and i know u got enough smarts to back the fuck off.....cause you dont know SHIT!
__________________

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 03:47 PM   #11
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Age: 31
Posts: 2,705
Rep Power: 15
Big Bad Man grasshopper
Default Re: JFK Assassination On A Lil Avy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellekt
TUCO, grow up!!!!!!!! your punk man, jokes jokes and more pathetic JOKES!....

i can bet u never got a lapdance by a stripper, or actually blacked out gettin to drunk or seen some1 die.....mutha fucka...in mind, IM WAY MORE GROWN THAN YOU!
and tahts fact, and i know u got enough smarts to back the fuck off.....cause you dont know SHIT!
Tuco was in a way defendin you son. N for the record I saw the JFK shit when I was about 6, n saw the real version of it a few years later right in front of me. Nasty. Fuck paying for females n fuck alcohol poisonin too.
__________________
Peace!


Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 04:07 PM   #12
mashqauck
+-
 
mashqauck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: seattle
Age: 22
Posts: 6,121
Rep Power: 22
mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck
Default Re: JFK Assassination On A Lil Avy

I must say that is quite fucked. but whats this talk about seeing people die, and passing out drinking and getting lapdances? i mean, that doesnt make you grown up, or "hard" or a cool person. i mean wtf. and that jfk stuff is so fucked.
__________________
mashqauck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one