news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 11-27-2006, 05:00 AM   #16
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default Till Meth Do Us Part..

injected-needle,i Start Grasping~its~hug we Both Share The Passion~of~drugs....//infected-people,embarced In Eac Other Viens As We're Clasping~this~love

Ma Eyes Tilt Commading This Frame To Lay,she Simles Hope,ma Visions Grazed....//sringe Exits Spilling Out Pain,the Habit Engaged From Chocked Prison Days

she Admires Over Ma Drug Struck Body,her Eyes Widen~wiht~lust....//time Passes,ma Image Lying~in~dust,the Toxen Circulate Set Out Finding~its~worse

It Streams A Tidelwave Across And Paraziles Ma Structure To Shake~fit....//votim Sprays,ma Last Days!? Nah I Debate~this, she Speed Dials,words Secure "were Gonna Make It

The Slient Sirens Suggest Saviour The Flashin Light Fase Fear~and~danger....//bundled In The Back,shirt-open,the Action Flirt-spoken,mind Tripps Everythings Clear~and~stranger

These Tenticles Attach~to~machines,begin To Loss Conscieness Contacting~these~dreams....//
She Beats Ma Chest Relaps~she~screams,the Last Drivin Event Prehapse~its~seems

Ambulance Stalls To Spit Me Out,doctors Hold Sides,gaping Entrance she Welcomes~me~in....//all Pains Gone By Now,on Death Bed,only Hurt Was When I Felt~them~thro~sin

Heart Whimpers Lifes Sorrows Decrease~met,look Leftwards To See A Nurse Dressed Like A Priest~ess....//
At Ma Own Funeral!?wheres Am Family!? Nah Aight It,sheholds Ma Hand I Aint Desised~yet

Emergency Room Wallpaper,the Same Nurse Cluthes Fibulators Like Wedding Rings Says "does Anyone Object?"....//deaths Carryon~subject,am Hand In Hand With The Afterlife Murdered By A Drug,herion~suspect

The Last Struggle To Fight,parrying~meth,lungs Collapse There Arms Cant Carry~ma~breath....//so "whats The Answer" No Choice,foreced To Say Yes At Marrying~death
Old 11-27-2006, 08:53 AM   #17
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper

feed!?~@
Old 12-03-2006, 08:34 AM   #18
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default Wanted For Christmas

Robber.

robbers Conscience

Wanted For Christmas~@

These Drugs Fuel This Fugitive Manhunt Surronded By Wanted~signs....//the Next Store Am A Robb~em~blind And Keep Spooked With This Haunted~mind

Been On The Run For Months Ma Career~flopped,over Now No Tears~dropped....//i Care Less About Existence Dauntless As All Fears~stopped

Cant Escape~the~visions,ma Fate~alone~in~prison!?no Chance No Hope~when~am~living!....//christmas Time Full Of Joy!?negative As A Buy A This Rifle Scope~for~thanksgivin

Go Through The Robbery In Ma Head In How Am A Draw Steady And Leavem Dead....//but Doubts Come In To Collide.fuck That! Am Raw! Ready To Bleed Em Red

Lock~the~gauge,time To Stock~the~wage, Keep Compused And Block~this~rage....//am A Shock~front~page And Pop~cunts~face No Cops~in~place To Stop~this~case!

I Was Pissed~at~birth Feel Less Agressive Today Tho Lucky For The Shopkeeper,missed~the~worst....//skimask Fashion Itchin Ma Face,deep Breath..then Burst In Pistol~first

"yo Cunt Face You About To Get Wasted,this Bag! Money Place~it....//the Infa-red Dont Miss Kid Face~it,just Pay Before A Spray~shit

Bag Filt~in~seconds,no Guilt~a~recon, Fastest Job Yet As A Scather....//"feel Sorry Or Proud",,the Latter,]"damm What Actions For A Father"

Block That Shit Out I Left For The Right~reasons Left Her A Night~bleedin With Quiet~breathing....//she Wants You Home Wanted Signs On Milk Cartoons Dark Days But Christmas The Light Season

No Turning Back Now Ma Pregnant Wife Carrys A Bastard As Ma Heart Pump Faster....//to Think The Last Time She Told Me We Were A Family I Laughed~at~her

Damm!
Old 12-10-2006, 07:04 AM   #19
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper

rates and qoutes n shit

????
Old 12-12-2006, 06:53 AM   #20
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default Lifes Game Of Chess...

racisms Chess Blacks~on~whites,clashes Peace,weapons Gats~and~knifes....//built Up Anger Racks~up~strife,hard Headed Belivers Act On There False Facts~of~life

Even Kings And Queens Take~sides In Fates~pride,thats How Princess Diane Died....//pregnant To A Arab While Still In A White Royal Family!?nah That Aint Gonna Slide

Chases~by~press? Or When She Kept Eye Connect With The Queen Had She Faced~her~death?....//life Had Paced~its~breath,the Night Skies Brought Harm Thro Tunnel And Spaced~her~chest

Popes Words Got Him Wearing Bulletproof Vest In Islam....//his Own Wisdom Had Prisioned His Visions Which Was Held In His Palm

So Lifes Game~of~chess Gotta Put The Blame~to~rest ,deface It And Replace Shit.....//but We All Gotta Face It We All Racist
Old 12-21-2006, 11:40 AM   #21
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default The Lost Soul..

Pacman Aka The Grim Raper
ya Dog Walkers With Plans~to~rap~shit,strecthed Lines Got Ya Fans~of~black~whips....//but Grim Hungry And Ahead Of His Time Like Advent Calenders In The Hands~of~fat~kids..!

I Be Filling Keys Like Stuntin~computers.up On Ya Idols I Bump~thro~ya~tutors....//ya Frontings~minewt~cuz,grim Always Aim Hype Like He Drunk~with~them~luggers..!

Flames Vent~thro~patiences,am Past Underground Status I Went~two~stations....//and This Kid Degranged Call Me Fucking Crazy Like Intercorse With Mental~patiences..!

Teeth Shatter When A Feed~bars Fucking Connected To The Street That A Bleed~tar....//and Damm Kid We All No There No Great Without G.r..!

Check The Time~bee,grim Shine I Leave Ya Blind~see Cor Blimey...//dark Minded And Grimey That Even Rays Of Lights Cant Find~me

This Kid Reach~stardom While Ya Herbs Washed Up In The Beach~garden....//own Point Always Spit Spectucular Like Kids With Speach~problems..!

Soon To Be A Dad Ages 20 Pass On Skills And Show Fetus~something~new....//chill Raps Freezin~cunts~till~blue And Grim Destroy Verses Like Jesus~wasnt~true..!

You No Am Ill Stallin~the~facts~and~shit While Ya Balling~by~accident....//and All Ma Lines By Sick And Gorey Like Am Callin~the~ambulances

A Lost Soul But Still Can Kick It

Old 01-24-2007, 01:58 PM   #22
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default 13 Of Hearts...

Sum Sick Shit For U To Sleep On

Gambler

"gamblers Concience"

13 Of Hearts

I Leave Home On Cold-nights, A Gambles Dream To Roll-dice Hope It Comes True As I Hold-tight....//this Lifestyle Shows A Gold-light I Never Fold-spite The Debt Mountin Its Just There To Flow-fright..

It Will Be All Right As I Get Drunk To Relax-now-stable As I Take Part In The Craps-table Got A Son To Fend For,"a Good Parent!? Prephaes-unable"....//draining Ma Familys Wealth I Sap-the-mayple Just Addicted Its A Fact-and-labelled Id Scrap-for-play-doe "u Need To Be Smacked-by-fate-yo!!"

Move To Next Game Up-by-a-grand Aint Going Nowhere Stuck-to-my-hand Go To The Toilet With The Small Bag I Start Gullising-grams.....//look At Myself Who Can Fuck-with-this-man No Cunt Can Rupuse-my-plan Make All This Cash A Purchase-a-van.

Start-a-bissness When A Mark-ma-winngs Have The Best Crece I Can Park-my-kids-in Am A Spark-a-living With This Chance Am Given.....//"you Trippin Your Sons Home Alone Whos With-him He Stravin Empty Stomach Like The Contents Of Ya Kitchen.."

Ye A No That,thats How Am Trying To Make Ma Doe Fat "well Just Quit And Transfer-ya-chips....//then Ya Debt U Can Balance-that-shit" Stop Harsing-me-bitch Am On The Final Table Am Advance-then-split This Aint A Romance-so-get Your Hands Off-my-dick

Soon Ill Be Prancin In Whips "but The Odds-against-me You Can Still Be A Good Dad But Ya Flaws-are-plenty"....//fuck You!am The Best Parent Struggling Single Handedly Its Just That God-resents-me

Am Raw And Empty "now Feel How Your Child-straves Crouched On Cold Floors Till Tiles-carve While Your Miles-apart Just Sittin Piling-cards.....//hiding It By Smiling-hard Noing You Mind-scared Thinkin This The Way Forard Man You Just Blind-pa"

Shut Up!puttin Me-off-the-prize Straight Stuck In Ma Eyes You I Just Picked Up A Four-of-a-kind All-in!! Now Watch This Ballin!!....//he Calling!?shit Ma Hearts Starts Fallin I Feel Like Crawling Ma Heart Pumps Faster Till Boil-burst......they Other Dude Placed Down The Royal Flush..........................
Old 01-24-2007, 04:42 PM   #23
Bigot Hitman
"Come as you are"

Bigot Hitman shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bigot Hitman

i got u
Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61
Bigot Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 05:04 PM   #24
Bigot Hitman
"Come as you are"

Bigot Hitman shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bigot Hitman

I Leave Home On Cold-nights, A Gambles Dream To Roll-dice Hope It Comes True As I Hold-tight....//this Lifestyle Shows A Gold-light I Never Fold-spite The Debt Mountin Its Just There To Flow-fright..

(great flow, good use of schemes, ok lyrically 8.5/10)

It Will Be All Right As I Get Drunk To Relax-now-stable As I Take Part In The Craps-table Got A Son To Fend For,"a Good Parent!? Prephaes-unable"....//draining Ma Familys Wealth I Sap-the-mayple Just Addicted Its A Fact-and-labelled Id Scrap-for-play-doe "u Need To Be Smacked-by-fate-yo!!"

(Descent lyrics, good use of schemes, descent punchline 8.5/10

Move To Next Game Up-by-a-grand Aint Going Nowhere Stuck-to-my-hand Go To The Toilet With The Small Bag I Start Gullising-grams.....//look At Myself Who Can Fuck-with-this-man No Cunt Can Rupuse-my-plan Make All This Cash A Purchase-a-van.

(Lyrics are begining to be controlled by schemes, taking away from it, 7.8/10)

Start-a-bissness When A Mark-ma-winngs Have The Best Crece I Can Park-my-kids-in Am A Spark-a-living With This Chance Am Given.....//"you Trippin Your Sons Home Alone Whos With-him He Stravin Empty Stomach Like The Contents Of Ya Kitchen.."

(ok metaphor, gettin the point easy, descent lyrics, good schemes, 8.5/10)

Ye A No That,thats How Am Trying To Make Ma Doe Fat "well Just Quit And Transfer-ya-chips....//then Ya Debt U Can Balance-that-shit" Stop Harsing-me-bitch Am On The Final Table Am Advance-then-split This Aint A Romance-so-get Your Hands Off-my-dick

(ok i'm convinced that u didn't grow up speakin english from ur grammar, but i get what ur saying, u use schemes good though, 7.8/10

Soon Ill Be Prancin In Whips "but The Odds-against-me You Can Still Be A Good Dad But Ya Flaws-are-plenty"....//fuck You!am The Best Parent Struggling Single Handedly Its Just That God-resents-me

(Real nice substance/lyrics, i got ur point easy, good flow on the closer too,9.5/10)

Am Raw And Empty "now Feel How Your Child-straves Crouched On Cold Floors Till Tiles-carve While Your Miles-apart Just Sittin Piling-cards.....//hiding It By Smiling-hard Noing You Mind-scared Thinkin This The Way Forard Man You Just Blind-pa"

(once again, gettin the point of ur lyrics, good flow, good rhyme schemes again, 9,0/10)

Shut Up!puttin Me-off-the-prize Straight Stuck In Ma Eyes You I Just Picked Up A Four-of-a-kind All-in!! Now Watch This Ballin!!....//he Calling!?shit Ma Hearts Starts Fallin I Feel Like Crawling Ma Heart Pumps Faster Till Boil-burst......they Other Dude Placed Down The Royal

(real good closer with the loose end rhyme to end it, really like the "ballin" part of that mini verse too, 9.5/10)

Overall, the only thing i saw bad was the grammar/sentence structre and in a couple early verses u let the schemes controll what u were going to say next, but this overal was a nice piece, 8.8/10
Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61
Bigot Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:23 PM   #25
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper

Thanks Thats What I Was Looking For

Props