news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-02-2007, 04:10 AM   #1
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO
Default Official Anime Thread

Peace,
Just Comin Thru Bringin Somethin A Lil Different To The B.o. Hideout

And To Start This Thread Off......

Who In Here Watches The Bleach Series?
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:43 AM   #2
CID DIGITAL
Banned

CID DIGITAL grasshopper

You got any clips?

I dont really watch anime but some of it looks good. If you had a "whats hot and whats not" up in here with youtube and links and shit then that would be dope.
CID DIGITAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:42 AM   #4
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

I watch Bleach.

Also greatest makers are in no doubt Studio Ghibli

Laputa: Castle In The Sky, genius
Lupin III: Castle something, funny as hell
My Neighbour ToTorro, on the same genius scale as Laputa, only a little bit more magical but less epic.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:35 AM   #5
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Castle of Cogliostro is a chilled movie, as was Spirited Away.
I've seen bits of Bleach, and I liked what i saw. Really, I need to get back into anime.
Have any of you bee nwatching the new Guyver series in the states? I hear its been dubbed and everything, which would make a change from watching it in pure Japanese on youtube

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:07 AM   #6
front.Porch

Cowboy Bebop is the best anime by far, nothin' will top that, ecspecially with these shit anime series comin' out, i just couldn't watch Naruto, too many fuckin' episodes, keep it simple like 1- 26, they gotta stop makin' series now, they have too many which don't really need to be made, all the same stories, i'm well in to the features, you know i love Manga Entertainment, i love their shit, Studio Ghibli ofcourse (Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away are the shiznit!!) i ain't into the shitty series they bring out i just can't watch them shits, all about the old shit (Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion) Bleach???? i watched the first ep, didn't feel it really didn't.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:25 AM   #7
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

I always much preferred the liked of Evangelion and Bubblegum Crisis over Cowboy Bebop, although it does have slick animation and the like.
Does anyone have a link to a stream of the recent episode of Afro Samurai at all?

Chicks dig giant robots
Old 02-02-2007, 11:18 AM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know it's not strictly anime because it's american made but I have to give a shout out to Avatar: The Last Airbender, trust me this series is the shit, one of the best animated tv series to come out in years.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:14 PM   #9
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
You got any clips?

I dont really watch anime but some of it looks good. If you had a "whats hot and whats not" up in here with youtube and links and shit then that would be dope.
HERES A INTRO FOR YOU CID

Old 02-02-2007, 12:16 PM   #10
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

and word @ vic, avatar is pretty ill, looks good and all
Old 02-02-2007, 12:20 PM   #11
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by front.Porch View Post
Cowboy Bebop is the best anime by far, nothin' will top that, ecspecially with these shit anime series comin' out, i just couldn't watch Naruto, too many fuckin' episodes, keep it simple like 1- 26, they gotta stop makin' series now, they have too many which don't really need to be made, all the same stories, i'm well in to the features, you know i love Manga Entertainment, i love their shit, Studio Ghibli ofcourse (Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away are the shiznit!!) i ain't into the shitty series they bring out i just can't watch them shits, all about the old shit (Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion) Bleach???? i watched the first ep, didn't feel it really didn't.
cowboy bebop is nice too, naruto is ill.......just TOO MANY GODDAMN FILLERS. princess mononoke will FOREVER be the shit

and i feel you on on bleach, i wasnt really feelin it at first either, its one of those animes dat gets better gradually by the episode
Old 02-02-2007, 01:56 PM   #12
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have a shit load of animes that I collected on vhs through my early to late teens, I still watch a few new animes now and then but a lot of the stuff that comes out now just doesn't excite me as much.

I think out of the more recent animes that I have enjoyed have been:

Steam Boy
Cowboy Bebop

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:35 AM   #13
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Studio Ghibli is kinda meh... but here's a list of what I got;

Neon Gensis Evangelion (all eps and movies)
Ghost in The Shell
GITS: stand alone complex
Full Metal Alchemist (probably one of the best series)
Dai Guard
Otogi Zoshi
Outlaw Star
Naruto
Final Fantasy Unlimited

And yeah Avatar is good although most people don't class it as anime
Old 02-04-2007, 07:37 AM   #14
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Can't forget Shaman King either
Old 02-04-2007, 07:48 AM   #15
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Check out Doomed Megalopolis, Urotsukidoji, Appleseed, Cyber City Oedo 808, GenoCyber and Megazone 23 when you get the chance, all worthy viewing.

Chicks dig giant robots