news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-25-2005, 05:27 PM   #46
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk
Default Re: Mobb Deep officially sold out

everyone is always like "fuck mobb deep"...."fuck MOP"....fuck MOP?? i hate to sound like an asshole, well honeslty i dont give a shit but, tell MOP fuck them to their face. everyones so fuckin bold and bad behind the keyboard. i could see if u dont like their style but why is it if u dont like someone its always fuck them?? knowin damn well if MOP rolls thru your hood the last thing your gonna say is anything disrespectful.
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 06:41 PM   #47
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey
Default Re: Mobb Deep officially sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
You all are idiots lol. they are making a smart business decision by fuckin wit 50. Every album 50 has touched has gone platinum and thats what this business is about. SALES! NOT THE MUSIC. SALES! lol foolish motha fuckas get it through ya fuckin thick skulls.
'

Anyone who thinks Mobb deep is going to push major numbers again is crazy. The only people who were buying Mobb albums were the hardcore fans, and now even they won't.
Mobb deep is old news, they could have verses from Eminem and 50 cent, with Jesus Christ on the chorus and they still won't sell.

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote