news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-12-2007, 12:00 PM   #31
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by front.Porch View Post
Tauro i suggest you keep them VHS safe, that's a shit of a collection there.
Like my music collection they are my babies.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:59 PM   #32
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I just checked the first ep of Elfen Lied and it's pretty cool but the needless nakedness kinda brings the series down
Old 02-13-2007, 04:01 PM   #33
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Toshinden was alright, much better than the awful Tekken
WORD, TEKKEN WAS SOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN CRAPPY
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 01:57 AM   #34
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairvoyant View Post
no fans of the fatal fury movies? prt 2 was the dopest

p.s. alot of spoilers in vid, if never seen.
How do you put youtube vids up like that. I see the codec but dont understand how to do it.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 01:59 AM   #35
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
I just checked the first ep of Elfen Lied and it's pretty cool but the needless nakedness kinda brings the series down
Nah, you have to see it, then it will make sense. She is an experiment. The nakedness is not for titilization.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Old 02-14-2007, 05:33 AM   #36
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icurus View Post
How do you put youtube vids up like that. I see the codec but dont understand how to do it.
Just paste and copy the "embed" code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icurus View Post
Nah, you have to see it, then it will make sense. She is an experiment. The nakedness is not for titilization.
I'll be buying the thinpak of it at the end of the month so I'll know more then
Old 02-14-2007, 07:04 AM   #37
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Method Man
Old 02-14-2007, 07:06 AM   #38
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Just paste and copy the "embed" code
doesn't work for me that way.

Method Man
Old 02-14-2007, 11:18 AM   #39
TAURO
El Don of this shit

ok...I got it now...Thanks.

Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 02-14-2007 at 11:20 AM.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:24 AM   #40
TAURO
El Don of this shit

People should check out 3x3 Eyes, this is part 1 of this saga.

Stick with it because it really is excellent.

Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 02-14-2007 at 12:01 PM.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:23 PM   #41
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Cooooooooooooooooooooooool Now I know how to do it. Thanks guys. Sorry got excited.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:25 PM   #42
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

my first fling with anime was when i was seven and "Toonami" on "Cartoon Network" was still good showing episodes of "DragonBall Z" and "MobleSuit/Gunam"...now somthing else took it's afternoon spot showing gay shows, and they edited all the cool stuff out of "ONE PIECE"...i hate the new "Cartoon Network" *sigh*
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:41 PM   #43
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
doesn't work for me that way.
fair enough
Old 02-14-2007, 05:28 PM   #44
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Man, I still don't get the youtube stuff, I'll try reading what was said about it agai ntomorrow hm

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:43 PM   #45
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
my first fling with anime was when i was seven and "Toonami" on "Cartoon Network" was still good showing episodes of "DragonBall Z" and "MobleSuit/Gunam"...now somthing else took it's afternoon spot showing gay shows, and they edited all the cool stuff out of "ONE PIECE"...i hate the new "Cartoon Network" *sigh*
SO THATS WHY ONE PIECE SUCKS HUGE ASS LOL, YEAH TOONAMI SUCKS HELLA BALLZ NOW *SIGHS*

AND I REMEMBER WHEN GUNDAM GOT TAKEN OFF TOONAMI COMPLETELY DUE TO 9/11.......THAT WAS THE GENESIS OF TOONAMI'S GAYNESS....
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote