news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-25-2007, 06:03 AM   #61
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Is it just me that classes advent children a CGI film instead of an anime? I got quite a good deal with Dai Guard, I got the whole series for £16.99 instead of the £59.99 it should be, but I haven't watch any of it yet

Just watched that Beserk ep and although it's a bit slow it's good, cheers for posting that

Last edited by shaolinsword; 02-25-2007 at 06:43 AM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 11:38 AM   #62
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
People should check out 3x3 Eyes, this is part 1 of this saga.

Stick with it because it really is excellent.
Anyone checked this out yet?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 11:41 AM   #63
Tha Ill Shogun Lord
light skin fE Mal¿ Sup

Tha Ill Shogun Lord grasshopper

check this hellsing shit
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wpLk7UHP6VI

not exacly at the part i wanted so wait till around the end when he jumps out from the ceiling shit is hilarious i wish i was that hardcore

oh yeah they got the whole thing for like hold up
49.99 at best buy or amazon

the new hellsing came out awhile ago havent seen it yet should be good no doubt
hellsing ultimate about 24.99

i'm coppin that and the new uncut dragonballz 900 minutes 39.99

p.s. someone tell me how to put the vid up on the post
thx in advance
Tha Ill Shogun Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:03 PM   #64
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
haven't seen neither.
RAHXEPHON IS A PRETTY GOOD SERIES FROM WHAT I SEEN SO FAR, YOUTUBE HAS IT, ENGLISH DUBBED TOO^_^
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:20 PM   #65
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Ill Shogun Lord View Post

Wal-mart got that new DBZ for only $24.99
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:06 PM   #66
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

900 Mins? Goddamn Lol
Old 03-06-2007, 06:09 PM   #67
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Ill Shogun Lord View Post
check this hellsing shit
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wpLk7UHP6VI

not exacly at the part i wanted so wait till around the end when he jumps out from the ceiling shit is hilarious i wish i was that hardcore

oh yeah they got the whole thing for like hold up
49.99 at best buy or amazon

the new hellsing came out awhile ago havent seen it yet should be good no doubt
hellsing ultimate about 24.99

p.s. someone tell me how to put the vid up on the post
thx in advance
damnit, i cant post the text of the code in lol

Last edited by LORD ZERO; 03-06-2007 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:41 AM   #68
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What did people think of the two Devil Man anime?

Method Man
Old 03-14-2007, 12:09 PM   #69
g_flex
The Dark Matter

g_flex shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to g_flex Send a message via Yahoo to g_flex

can sumyone recommend any movie based anime thats got ta do wit space n other planet conquerers..?sumthin dat i can smoke a blunt n enjoy d graphics

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
g_flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:20 PM   #70
TAURO
El Don of this shit

I would recommend Space Adventure Cobra and Cowboy Bebop.

Method Man
Old 03-14-2007, 11:10 PM   #71
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_flex View Post
can sumyone recommend any movie based anime thats got ta do wit space n other planet conquerers..?sumthin dat i can smoke a blunt n enjoy d graphics
Old 03-18-2007, 12:18 PM   #72
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

^^^youngins Dont Know Bout Da Transformers Kid!
Old 03-22-2007, 03:25 AM   #73
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

It's just a shame they updated and ruined transformers. I've finally seen all of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, not I need to watch the second gig
Old 03-26-2007, 07:47 PM   #74
Battle 1
Veteran Member

Battle 1 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairvoyant View Post
u know i had 2 put em on......

but has anybody seen gunslinger girl?, imma check it out tonight on IFC

RAAAW !! I wanted to check it out myself before. It was on some places where you can download torrents. I wasn't sure if it was any good at that time though. But damn after seeing that preview you upped, I definetly wanna see it now.

It is kinda crazy when you think of it little kids that were trained to be cold-hearted assassins like that. Especially girls. But I like the ones (actually two of them I think that are a little older) with really long hair, they look virtually flawless in animation at least. Just imagine if they were real.

Last edited by Battle 1; 03-26-2007 at 07:54 PM.
Battle 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:05 PM   #75
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

BLEACH is the real shit. I love that serie sooo fucking much. It's just great. Ofcourse with the Japanese language..not the dubbed english version, cuz that is just ubergay.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote