news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-09-2007, 01:40 AM   #31
Cabalistic

Cabalistic grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Cabalistic

Black Man is white?
You renig, youll get jigged pa
Cabalistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:55 AM   #32
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

i just dont buy it. No man is greater than an other.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:29 AM   #33
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Daring View Post
Elijah Muhammad was an all around scholar, critics are just jealous because he was able to attract and produce more minds in simple words than those who are highly educated and more learned than he was.
so true so true
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:30 AM   #34
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
i just dont buy it. No man is greater than an other.
who said one man is greater than another?
Old 03-11-2007, 02:18 AM   #35
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

i disagree over the use of the terms "god" and "devil", either they're simple misnomers that continue to be used to express other ideas, or those words are used specially to be inflammatory, or you mean that one type of man is god and one type is devil.

You try to turn the timeline of human development into a means of division.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:16 AM   #36
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Revelation 10:7
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he begins to sound, THE MYSTERY OF GOD SHOULD BE FINISHED, as He hath declared to his servants the prophets.

A mystery is that which is unknown. God's reality was unknown for thousands of years and was to remain so until the Seventh Angel sounded in the Last Days. the masses who worshipped God prior to the sounding of the Seventh Angel would be worshipping other than His true reality; that would be unknown to them.

In 1931 the Seventh Angel sounded and the mystery was finished. God came out of "hiding" and as expected the world stood in offended shock and consternation by the revelation. Over seventy years have now passed and emotions have subsided. It is now time to look at this teaching in a scholarly scienfitic and theological manner.
For the sake of arguement,you're right and what is stated here is historically accurate. Assuming that, the verses this refers to is the end of a series of chronological events. What are the historical correlations for the first six trumpets as stated in Revelation 8 & 9?

8-7-The first angel sounded and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth, and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up

8-8&9 --And the second angel sounded and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea and the third part of the sea became blood. And the third part of the creatures which where in the sea and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed

8-10:11 And the third angel sounded and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters: And the name of the star is called Wormwood; and the third part of the waters became wormwood and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter

8-12:13 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so as the third part of them was darkened, and the dya shone not for a third part of it and the night likewise. And I beheld and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven saying with a loud voice, Woe,woe, woe to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet which are yet to sound

Let's just stick with the first four for now, the last two get really wild

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:07 PM   #37
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bumpin till an answers is received

Old 03-15-2007, 04:55 PM   #38
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
Gabriel...who over a period of 27 years revealed the totality of the Holy Qur'an to the Prophet. It is generally assumed that the angel Gabriel was some spooky being with wings or something that is other than a man. The Prophet and the Holy Qur'an says differently: the angel Gabriel was a Man.

Qur'an 19:17 "Then We sent to her (Mary) Our spirit and it appeared to her as a Well-Made MAN."

It's also noted in a Hadith, "the Angel comes to me in the likeness of a MAN and speaks to me and I retain in memory what HE says."

Gabriel, according to the Encyclopedia of Islam means "Man of God." It goes on to say "as a rule he appeared as an ordinary strong man...wearing two green garments and a silk turban on a horse."
It says he appeared IN THE FORM of a man. Clearly stating he had changed his appearance for the time. It says IN THE LIKENESS of a man. Not, "A man came to me named Gabriel." It was an angel in the form of a man. Everyone knows that angels have been given the ability to appear in various forms, as they are beings of light. Not earth like you and me.

It's not generally assumed that Gabriel is an angel, Gabriel IS an Angel. Check The Torah and The Book of Enoch if you don't want to check what's left of The Gospel. And why does anything relating to the unseen have to be "spooky"?? If Gabriel is a man, then what does that make Micheal, Raphael, and Uriel? The 4 well-dressed men instead of The 4 ArchAngels?

All this is, is another attempt to distort the message of TRUE Islam to what you would like it to be. It makes all of no sense.

Why don't you post the Hadith that tells of when Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) told Khadejah's (RA) uncle about Gabriel? Her uncle told him, "This is the same being who spoke with Moses (peace be upon him), Ji'brail." Now, you mean to tell me that it was a MAN that spoke to Moses and also Muhammad (peace be upon them) and when he gets to Muhammad (pbuh), he looks the exact same way he did all those years ago when he spoke to Moses (pbuh)??

It makes no sense.

So, not only are you trying to tell me that men of flesh and blood, who are in no way immortal, are gods, but that Angels are now men.

Peace. Cuz no matter what you dream up, the truth is slow-walkin' you down.

Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 03-15-2007 at 04:57 PM.
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:09 PM   #39
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tigerLordReveal crouching tiger

I would recomend to you all "The Making Of The Whiteman: History, Tradition and The Teachings Of Elijah Muhammad" by Paul Guthrie. It's an excellent book that disects the teachings of Muhammad and leaves the reader to make up his own mind on whether Elijah was right or not based on the historical and scriptural evidences the book provides.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:55 PM   #40
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordReveal View Post
I would recomend to you all "The Making Of The Whiteman: History, Tradition and The Teachings Of Elijah Muhammad" by Paul Guthrie. It's an excellent book that disects the teachings of Muhammad and leaves the reader to make up his own mind on whether Elijah was right or not based on the historical and scriptural evidences the book provides.
I'd rather just deal with the information that has been presented here. As far as scriptural evidence is concered, in this thread it was presented that the breaking of the seventh seal referred to Elijah Muhammad, I pointed out that these things (the breaking of the seals) happen in sequential order. If 7 happened, 1-6 would have had to happen as well, so where are the events that correlate with that scripture?
I've asked but there's been no answer.

Old 03-20-2007, 12:48 PM   #41
Visionz
The People's Champ

.................so?

Old 03-20-2007, 01:58 PM   #42
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I perfer the teachings of the honorable Martin Luther King Jr.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:10 PM   #43
Visionz
The People's Champ

funny that the first post ask for a theological discussion and when you try to engage in one, its ignored

Old 03-20-2007, 03:01 PM   #44
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

I don't believe much of the book of revelations, because a lot of it is questionable, if not flat out false. Therefore, I don't know about any seals. In The Qur'an, we're told that there will be one trumpet sounded and it will be sounded twice. First sounding, everything and everyone in the world will die. The mountains will be reduced to sand, the sky will be rolled up like a scroll and the heavens will be rent asunder. Second sounding, the dead rise from the graves for questioning. If I were you, I'd check the scriptures in chronological order, The Book of Enoch, The Psalms, The Torah, The Gospel, The Qur'an, then see what similarities there are and go on those. Since all but the last have been tampered with, I recommend going from Qur'an first, then The Book of Enoch and so forth, because The Book of Enoch is the second scariest revelation next to The Qur'an in my opinion.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:36 PM   #45
Black Man
Veteran Member

the quran been tampered with.