news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

View Poll Results: Favourite Pink Floyd TheAlbum?
The Piper At The Gates of Dawn (1967) 5 13.16%
A Saucerful of Secrets (1968) 0 0%
Meddle (1971) 1 2.63%
Obscured by Clouds (1972) 0 0%
The Dark Side of the Moon (1973) 17 44.74%
Wish You Were Here (1975) 6 15.79%
Animals (1977) 1 2.63%
The Wall (1979) 7 18.42%
The Final Cut (1983) 0 0%
Other (State) 1 2.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2007, 11:51 AM   #1
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Your Favourite Pink Floyd Album.

I assume the popular vote will be "Dark Side of The Moon" but i actually prefer "Wish You Were Here". Maybe its because ive listened to it more often or because i heard it first but i like the epic feel to all the tracks, great atmosphere on the album. Along with some amazing guitar work. Lyrically
"Wish You Were Here" is powerful also.

"The Wall" was also a great album.

drop some thoughts.

there discography is a bit confusing, i havent heard all of their albums obviously, but it seems as though some are much less significant than others so i just included what i thought was most important, add on any other album.

could have included "Atom Heart Mother" instead of "A Saucerful of Secrets" but, i didnt.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 03-22-2007 at 11:59 AM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:37 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I need to find a link for a discography. I NEED THAT. Wish you were Here is my favorite album. Then Darkside. Then Animals. Then The Wall. Then That syd Barret shit.

Fuck David Gilmour fronted Floyd though. Waters shoulda stayed.

PLEASE SEND ME PINK FLOYD ALBUM LINKS VIA PM.

I lost a case of disc' that had my floyd in it.

*sad face*
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:38 PM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

echoes

1 song 1 album

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 08:13 AM   #4
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Ummagumma is one of the coolest covers ever Wish You Were Here as well Dark SIde is just too good though I must have listened to that album every Sunday growing up my pops played the shit out of it, but I still love it! Wish You Were Here is my favorite song by them though, great lyrics and a touching tribute to a madman
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 09:15 AM   #5
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Its always been The Wall for me.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:51 AM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
I need to find a link for a discography. I NEED THAT. Wish you were Here is my favorite album. Then Darkside. Then Animals. Then The Wall. Then That syd Barret shit.

Fuck David Gilmour fronted Floyd though. Waters shoulda stayed.

PLEASE SEND ME PINK FLOYD ALBUM LINKS VIA PM.

I lost a case of disc' that had my floyd in it.

*sad face*

do you want download links to all their albums?

just go to albumbase....

Old 03-23-2007, 11:59 AM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I want a discography and pluss albumbases links for Pink floyd are all messed up. Its a jungle in there.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:04 PM   #8
Longbongcilvaringz

huh, a list of all the albums they have released? go to wikipedia and search for "Pink Floyd".

many of their albums are on albumbase....i dont see how they are "messed up", although i havent really checked if the links are dead or not.

Old 03-23-2007, 01:10 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah there are tons of dead links and by discography I mean a folder with all the albums in it. It can be done.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:19 PM   #10
Longbongcilvaringz

righto, cant help you then.

who would spend the time uplaoding that many albums into one file? isnt that like gb's worth of music?

Old 03-23-2007, 01:20 PM   #11
irish ins
SHAOLIN STUDENT

irish ins crouching tiger

too hard to choose, every album suits a different mood but i'd say at the moment animals
irish ins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:26 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
righto, cant help you then.

who would spend the time uplaoding that many albums into one file? isnt that like gb's worth of music?

Maybe not all of them. Like I said , I dont really like the early or later stuff.

I just really want about a Gig worth. Animals , Darkside , wish you were here, the wall .....and whats that one with the all green cover?

Thats it. I had all of them already many times. cept the one with the green cover....umabooga or some shit.....
Old 03-23-2007, 01:31 PM   #13
Longbongcilvaringz

Ummagumma.

seriously, im sure links for all those albums work on albumbase, it might take a while though and be less convenient. there are fucking 15 pages worth of pink floyd albums on their.

Old 03-23-2007, 01:36 PM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah I seen em. You ever notice that most rock album links in there turn into password protected files? I d/L'd 2 different Walls and the shit was no good. I hate that I wait up to 20 minutes on some bullshit.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:46 PM   #15
Longbongcilvaringz

they have the password listed though, under the link and stuff?

i assume this is what you are talking about? all you have to do is type it into your program which opens rar. files.

i got "the wall" from my local library along with some other gems. im a real crate digga lol.