news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-26-2007, 12:26 AM   #1
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Has anyone had psychic experiences?

Did you have stuff happen to you like:
- Visions while awake or asleep that came true exactly as envisioned
- Hallucinations of devils or hell
- Dreams of a dead friend or familiar person talking to you.
- sleep paralysis
- voices that came from above you that whispered to you to do
something, but you did not listen
- using creative visualization to help cure an illness you were suffering and it worked
- dreaming of people you know and finding out a secret about their behavior before you found out in real life

I don't beleive in psychics, but all the above happened to me throughout my life. What about you?

Did some of these things happen to you or someone you know?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:35 AM   #2
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Where are you from?

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:42 AM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Canada. It says it under my name.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Old 03-26-2007, 12:43 AM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

Same city as you , Ottawa, east side, near St. Laurent Shopping Center.

Quote:

Old 03-26-2007, 12:46 AM   #5
froth
Yacub grafted me

froth crouching tigerfroth crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to froth

too many to go into. we are interconnected energy so the shit is common. basically im you. the more you try to approach life as your own egoic little character, the less effective you will be. thats why clowns like black man are miserable
Old 03-26-2007, 12:59 AM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

So far no one else has related to these experiences. Am I alone?

Quote:

Old 03-26-2007, 01:04 AM   #7
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
- Visions while awake or asleep that came true exactly as envisioned
Actually I did, it was pretty confusing... I didn't know if I dreamt it before or I actually saw it... Especially when such thing happened more times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
- voices that came from above you that whispered to you to do
something, but you did not listen
Every fucking morning. Every single one. I hear a strange voice, like... "Slim... wake up..." and then I turn on the other side and keep on sleeping.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:13 AM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

I'm only speculating, but maybe that voice could be your subconcsious or an Angel. Just a guess.

Quote:

Old 03-26-2007, 01:26 AM   #9
froth
Yacub grafted me

everything but 'hell' (a manmade construct) i have experienced or become proficient at. need help?
Old 03-26-2007, 01:42 AM   #10
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

how old are you? and where did you live in the mid eighties?

Old 03-26-2007, 01:53 AM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

I'm tying to figure out why you are asking so much personal questions. What do you want? And for you info, was born and raised in Ottawa.
Now what' s your problem?

Quote:

Old 03-26-2007, 01:54 AM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

What does my age have to do with the subject I'm presenting? I'm almost as old as you, but I'm not giving my age, cuz I don't see the relevence to this subject in the thread I have started!

Quote:

Old 03-26-2007, 01:55 AM   #13
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk

the first one
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:56 AM   #14
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Because Ottawa had something tremendous happen in the 80's that the Canadian gov dont like to talk about - but Dan Ackroyd speaks about it here yo- And to inform you - EVERYTHING YOU SAY IN FIRST POST. i'VE LIVED IT.

PEEP THIS VIDEO

http://www.alienvideo.net/video-dan-aykroyd-cnn.php

Old 03-26-2007, 02:00 AM   #15
froth
Yacub grafted me

vader got his ass probed