news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-26-2007, 02:04 AM   #16
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

My "fans" - what would I do without you?

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:04 AM   #17
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't believe in aliens, sorry.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:08 AM   #18
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Well then I guess that you wont find your answers.

Why you so scared to talk about who you really are? Your only human.

http://www.raplevel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=587

Old 03-26-2007, 02:09 AM   #19
froth
Yacub grafted me

froth crouching tigerfroth crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to froth

when i say 'probed' i mean you got your ass fucked
Old 03-26-2007, 02:15 AM   #20
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
I don't believe in aliens, sorry.
mathmatic probabilty tells you we're not the only living beings in the entire universe, telescopes tell us we're not on the same timetable as everything else. If we manage to not kill ourselves off, where do you see human technology going 3000 years from now?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:16 AM   #21
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^^you think somebody in Bama can phase a Son of God? You best watch who you trespass against.

Old 03-26-2007, 02:30 AM   #22
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Whether you like universal laws or not - each human being when entuned to the Source/God/Creator can be granted spiritual gifts.

* word of wisdom / message of wisdom, 1Cor 12:8
* word of knowledge / message of knowledge, 1 Cor 12:8
* faith, 1 Cor 12
* gifts of healing, 1 Cor 12, 12:28
* miracles / miraculous powers, 1 Cor 12:10, 12:28
* prophecy / prophesying / prophets, 1 Cor 12:10, 1 Cor 12:28, Rom 12:6, Eph 4:11
* discernment of spirits / distinguishing of spirits), 1 Cor 12:10
* speaking in tongues / varieties of tongues / speaking in different kinds of tongues, Cor 12:10
* interpretation of tongues, 1 Cor 12:10

Now take into account that God has given mankind gifts and he who seeks communion with God in true faith could possibly be granted these gifts.

Now look at this from the Dead Sea Scrolls.

"You have not chosen me for I have chosen you. My other children, not of this orb, have also been appointed to perform certain tasks directly touching you. They are not to be worshipped or revered above that which you worship me. They have responsibilities and duties that they perform solely because they love me. You are cautioned not to be overzealous in your communications with My Angels. You are warned that they possess great powers with which they have been created. These powers shall be shared with you and who are called by My name."

Copper scrolls from Cave #3 - Dead Sea Scrolls

I love showing you doubters the true words of God.

Old 03-26-2007, 02:36 AM   #23
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Whether you like universal laws or not - each human being when entuned to the Source/God/Creator can be granted spiritual gifts.

* faith, 1 Cor 12
* prophecy / prophesying / prophets, 1 Cor 12:10, 1 Cor 12:28, Rom 12:6, Eph 4:11
* speaking in tongues / varieties of tongues / speaking in different kinds of tongues, Cor 12:10

Now take into account that God has given mankind gifts and he who seeks communion with God in true faith could possibly be granted these gifts.

"You have not chosen me for I have chosen you. My other children, not of this orb, have also been appointed to perform certain tasks directly touching you. They are not to be worshipped or revered above that which you worship me. They have responsibilities and duties that they perform solely because they love me. You are cautioned not to be overzealous in your communications with My Angels. You are warned that they possess great powers with which they have been created. These powers shall be shared with you and who are called by My name."

Thats fuckin ill right there homie, got any links to more of the scrolls?

Old 03-26-2007, 03:11 AM   #24
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34890

Old 03-26-2007, 03:22 AM   #25
Visionz
The People's Champ

read through most of it, had to give my eyes a rest^, beautiful words, wanted to finish reading it before I posted any comments in that thread.

Old 03-26-2007, 04:00 AM   #26
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by froth View Post
when i say 'probed' i mean you got your ass fucked
Why is a guy in Alabama so concerned about where my shit comes out? Let me stress the word OUT.

Whats your beef? Are you trying to shake my composure or rattle me? Do you think any heathen such as yourself can come and take away God's words?

You really shouldn't trifle with me. I have a way to shun demons away. Your quest for knowledge is corrupt and selfish - left you feeling like an empty vessel - and when you see the light you get upset and turn on those doing God's true deeds. Then you go back to where it's dark n cosy.

You wish me harm - but I got the best bodyguards in this neck of the woods.

You can't reach my intellect - because my intellect is a gift from God - your maker - the one who you need to reconnect with.

Old 03-26-2007, 06:41 AM   #27
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Did you have stuff happen to you like:
- Visions while awake or asleep that came true exactly as envisioned
- sleep paralysis
I've had both of those happen to me, the latter happens all the time

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:01 AM   #28
froth
Yacub grafted me

froth crouching tigerfroth crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to froth

Quote:
^^you think somebody in Bama can phase a Son of God? You best watch who you trespass against.
if you were anywhere near enlightenment you would know that a geographical location doesnt matter. god is everywhere in everything. its funny how easily you got fazed though. work on it next time you talk to god
Old 03-26-2007, 09:47 AM   #29
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:

* faith, 1 Cor 12

That's deep.

I've had I guess, what some would call psychic experinces, similar to what was listed.

I've also had what some psychotic episodes..........

In the end it all boils down to preception, and understanding what your feeling.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:56 AM   #30
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

Stuff has happened but A lot of the time I don't know what to make of it.