news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-26-2007, 10:54 AM   #31
Sun Supreme
Ruler of the Solar Realm

Sun Supreme shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
That's deep.

I've had I guess, what some would call psychic experinces, similar to what was listed.

I've also had what some psychotic episodes..........

In the end it all boils down to preception, and understanding what your feeling.
That shit was deep and true but aren't you the one on "the bible was written by humans" shit!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2007, 10:57 AM   #32
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default dddd

after eye became a full fledged weed head in 1998 eye started dreaming my lifes events before they happened.....
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:49 PM   #33
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Supreme View Post
That shit was deep and true but aren't you the one on "the bible was written by humans" shit!!!!!!!!
Don't get the wrong idea about me. I have a lot of respect for other religions. The bible is an excellent source of wisdom, but I have other sources that I trust before I'd pick up a bible.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:41 PM   #34
froth
Yacub grafted me

froth crouching tigerfroth crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to froth

ive had premonitions in dreams, down to specifics; i have thought of something random and a few minutes later had it come up. these synchrous type events happened a lot on lsd. when you arent being 'yourself' too hard, the interconnectedness of the universe becomes more obvious
Old 03-26-2007, 05:53 PM   #35
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dreamt the brakes went out in my caddy a couple years ago, very next time I drove it they did
Old 03-26-2007, 07:09 PM   #36
Battle 1
Veteran Member

Battle 1 shaolin monk

I very rarley but sometimes experience De Ja Vu when doing certain things or being in certain places. Like it happened before. It is a weird kind of preminition or feeling like.
Battle 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:26 PM   #37
Shadowthrone
master of doom

Shadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken masta

I've had 2 'experiences' so far...atleast I think so. Meant to post this a long time ago but i guess i didn't.

the first was, what i believe, a trip to another dimension inside our earth. This was 10 years ago in Egypt, the same day after I visited the pyramids and was sleeping in my hotel. I Was also reading Books about channelling and Atlantis at the time.
I was in a cave, filled with torchlight i think (there was definitely fire), surrounded by creatures smiling and dancing happily. At first I was like "Nice! A party dream!" then I started focusing on the little creatures and they seemed to turn into little monsters or devils. They then started focusing on me as well and i got so scared i left and woke up. Sometimes i have horror type dreams but they are more like action movies, where i get to do cool shit and be a hero and stuff lol. This was so different that it always stuck with me. Still have no idea what it was about. Anybody?

The second was also in bed a few years ago about 10 am. All of a sudden some (male?) entity showed me what i think was the coming of planet X to earth.
All of a sudden i was outside in the wilderness, the sky raging as if a hurricane was about to be unleashed. the horizon was curved, view all weird and zoomed. "Look. It's coming.." the entity behind me said. When i looked up I saw a huge diagonal cross appear in the sky stretching as far as the eye can see. Only a shadow at first but then it seemed to look like a huge mechanical thing changing shape, coming closer. The storms became worse and then I left as soon as i came. when I woke up I was like "damn!" Wondering if the cross meant that perhaps in some way there was some christian type 'god' after all. Asked my mom, she didn't know. She emailed a friend who told her it was planet x aka niburu. At the time it meant nothing to me but browsing these forums for years, and doing some research it all makes sense and falls into place. I even drew a picture because it was such an extraordinary experience.

It's funny recalling and typing all this. Never really told anyone. I don't care if you don't believe me. Anybody have similar experiences?
Shadowthrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #38
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

I remember, one dream, after I had a mental break down, so I don't really know. But.

I dreamt of Aaliyah, in like hell or another dimension or something. It was in like a building where the outside stairs on the side of buildings were inside. It was dark but I could see shadow figures. Then there she were. Talking then started crying. Then a white light came through outta no where. Then I woke up, keeping my eye's closed.

I did say I could talk to Biggy, Big L, 2Pac, and Big Pun though. Not Aaliyah though. All when I had my break down too.

When I had this dream, I felt like I was getting better without the meds.

Makes me think if I could be better then I am now without my medication. Too worry'd what will happen if I stop though now.

Any one have a dream like this, drug induced or not?

Last edited by thatKid; 06-03-2009 at 08:29 PM.
thatKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #39
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think i have twice.

there was a time i was dating a woman who had a 7yr old son with tourettes. he was a cool kid and just twitched, not screaming crazy shit like "hang niggers" but we were playing xbox tony hawk and i felt this strange feeling build inside me and i twitched the same time he did and the controllers flew out our hands.

2nd was a bar fight. i got jumped by 2 guys. i was in the zone. my mind was unihibated is the best word i can think of. this dude went to smash my car up and i screamed in my head"thats not your car!" and right after that the dude grabbed his head with both his hands and said out loud "this isnt my car" and stopped. it could be a coincidence but the way i felt in my mind is unexplainable to me but it felt like i stopped him with that.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:43 AM   #40
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
Did you have stuff happen to you like:
- Visions while awake or asleep that came true exactly as envisioned
- Hallucinations of devils or hell
- Dreams of a dead friend or familiar person talking to you.
- sleep paralysis
- voices that came from above you that whispered to you to do
something, but you did not listen
- using creative visualization to help cure an illness you were suffering and it worked
- dreaming of people you know and finding out a secret about their behavior before you found out in real life

I don't beleive in psychics, but all the above happened to me throughout my life. What about you?

Did some of these things happen to you or someone you know?
wow X om impressed.....you got that natural mystic....actually all those things you mentioned are natural for humans......but once humans become educated fools they loose that shit....PEACE
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #41
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

Peace.

I'm not too sure this counts; but I speak with my future wife (God willing) so often that I can complete her sentences with ease.

Peace.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #42
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
wow X om impressed.....you got that natural mystic....actually all those things you mentioned are natural for humans......but once humans become educated fools they loose that shit....PEACE

My Mom has it more than me. The day her father (my grand dad) died, she knew through intuition.

She has many more instances of dreams where she sees things accurately without previous knowledge of what she sees in her dreams.

She had a reoccurring dream one time that occured 13 times of a good thing ( I don't wanna say) happening before it happened.

I seem to be not having as much experiences as I once did as a teenager. I think this has to do with consciousness. In the year 1999, I had so much negative things in my dream comes true so much that I was afraid to go to sleep. That was how terrifying they were. I did not wanna ever see something like that again. I believe these things are open to people who believe them and wanna see them and are not open to those who deny them or don't wanna see them anymore.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:45 PM   #43
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One time I was at school in biology class (kinda symbolic) and I felt a strong piercing pain that felt it was coming from one of my lungs. Every time I would breathe in I felt that sharp pain.

In a short period of time I felt weak, so I skipped the afternoon classes and went home. Soon my lungs were filled with pus. I went to the doctor days later, and she said I had bronchitis.

I took medicine after medicine and nothing worked. I would even inhale steam from a pot of water to loosen up the phlegm inside my lungs based on advise from a medical encyclopedia I had, cuz nothing was working. I was having trouble breathing and was coughing so much my mom was mad at me for that. I had this for like 6 months at least.

One day I awoke from my sleep forcing myself to breathe. It was as if my diaphragm stopped working. I thought I would not make it til the morning so I prayed, then did some creative visualization - a technique I've learned from a few books dealing with mind over matter stuff.

I envisioned myself running and breathing easily and normally and enjoying it on a bright sunny day. I did this till I was tired, then I lied down on my pillow thinking I would die cuz I still had to forcefully breathe consciously.

Next thing I remember, is waking up to a bright sunny day and my lungs were clear. What worked? Was it the praying, the creative visualization or what? I believe it was all of those.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #44
Shadowthrone
master of doom

Shadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken masta

I remember when i was sick and had trouble sleeping at a young age, and my mom did these breathing exercises with me, focusing on the body etc. Always helped me relax and sleep.

Visualisation is a powerful tool.
Shadowthrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:58 PM   #45
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

x-unknown, out of curiosity, do you only pray when you are asking for, or you want something?

Peace.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote