news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2005, 05:59 PM   #1
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Question The Low End Theory vs Midnight Marauders

Now, this is a "versus" thread worth doing. I would make it a poll but it isnt working.

Usually one or both of these albums will be on someones top 10. But whenever I do this poll on other sites, it ends up close, so its time to do this here. Beats, Rhymes, & Life is also a solid album, but usually not discussed with the other 2. SO I will give it an honorable mention anyway.

I like them both, but I think the basslines on The Low End Theory caught my ear to it.....go Ron Carter.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote