news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 05-10-2007, 12:54 PM   #1
genesis86

genesis86 grasshopper
Default Wu-Tang Clan PSP Theme by genesis86

hi
i don't know if anyone here has a playstation portable, but i got one and i'm working on my first theme. i'll post some screens. plz take a look and tell me what u think. first i wanna know if there are many psp users here in the wu-forums

v1:

v2:

ok. my theme for the psp is done. if you don't know how to install themes plz read tutorials BEFORE you damage your psp. you need to write files in the internal flash memory. if you don't know hwat you do you can brick (damage) your psp. for help visit maxconsole.com and look at the forums. for german people look at portable-news.de (my favorite german psp site )

ok now..remember what i said? ok now go get my theme here:

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/30983240..._genesis86.rar

Preview Video Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/31072389...ation.DivX.avi

Last edited by genesis86; 05-13-2007 at 08:06 AM. Reason: update
genesis86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #2
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Very nice. I have one but I havnt touched it for at least half a year. No good games for it
Old 05-10-2007, 01:40 PM   #3
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Dats A Ill Theme, Whats Da Procedures For Doin Somethin Like Dat?
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 01:51 PM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup.im addicted my my psp and thats a fucking ill theme

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #5
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

nice... and welcome to the forum...

I R one of the MODs of the GFX section... keep it up...

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:51 PM   #6
genesis86

genesis86 grasshopper

ok...u need different tools to make a complete theme.

you can change aksmost everything in your psp's xmb:
wallpaper, icons, battery, volumebar, sounds, loading icon...

the menu gfx is already complete, as you can see. and i got some nice wu-sounds when you move arround in the menu , accept/cancel ... like swordsounds and quotes

what i have to do right now:

make a coldboot ( the little thing u see when u turn on your psp)
i hope i'll get it to work like it suppose to do tomorrow.

gameboot (the video u see, when u start a game)
i'm working at this one at the moment. i cut various 2 sec. clips out of wu-videos. i need to make a new soundlayer for them and so on...

still things to do, but i'll post it here if it's realy complete (with all stuff working,different wallpapers, different gameboots...maybe different sounds for the menu.

@razorsharp:

gfx mod? do u know if i can get the real wu-tang font somewhere. the one i use at the moment is cool, but it would be nice if i could use the real one.

Last edited by genesis86; 05-10-2007 at 06:07 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:57 PM   #7
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

yes yes i want it were can i get it and dos it come for the ps3
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 03:10 AM   #8
genesis86

genesis86 grasshopper

you can get it if you come over here i'll post it here if i have done everything i want, like i posted. as there were many questions about my theme maybe i have to say something first:

you can use this kind of theme only on a modded firmware called OE. like 3.30-OE or 3.40-OE. i don't know what firmwares you use, but YOU CAN'T USE THIS with OFFICIAL SONY firmware.

and no, it will never be made for ps3. i don't have a ps3 and don't know if there is custom firmware for ps3. also i would have to make new icons, cus of the much higher resolution.

as i said: i'm working on a full theme and there are still things missing.

if someone doesn't know about custom firmwares like 3.30-OE or 3.40-OE ask questions and tell me what firmware you use at the moment. if u didn't use your psp for a half year, plz DON'T upgrade to the latest firmware from sony, IF u want to use this theme
Old 05-11-2007, 03:31 AM   #9
SniperShot
Master Of Long Beach

SniperShot grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to SniperShot Send a message via MSN to SniperShot

thats soooooo sick tell me how to put that on my psp and wat i need to put it on there.
SniperShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 05:11 AM   #10
genesis86

genesis86 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis86 View Post

you can use this kind of theme only on a modded firmware called OE. like 3.30-OE or 3.40-OE. i don't know what firmwares you use, but YOU CAN'T USE THIS with OFFICIAL SONY firmware.
@SniperShot:
what firmware version do you have on your psp?
Old 05-11-2007, 07:51 AM   #11
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
if u didn't use your psp for a half year, plz DON'T upgrade to the latest firmware from sony, IF u want to use this theme

u can always downgrade too... noobz has a downgrader for v3.03

anyways.. nice GFX u got goin.

as for that Wu Tang font.. do you mean the font that is used here on the site? where it says WUTANGCORP.COM HOME OF THE WUTANG CLAN AND KILLA BEEZ?

or are u talking about the Bard type font?

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:50 AM   #12
genesis86

genesis86 grasshopper

i was talking about the font that is used on the flag in my wallpaper for example. the font here on the site is ok too.... i could put both fonts in the theme package, so that u cab chose what u like better
Old 05-11-2007, 04:56 PM   #13
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
i was talking about the font that is used on the flag in my wallpaper for example. the font here on the site is ok too.... i could put both fonts in the theme package, so that u cab chose what u like better
if im not mistaken the font you are looking for is called Bard.

it can be downloaded here:

http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fonts/b/Bard.ttf

as far as the font used here... i have been unsuccessful at tracking it down. im not even sure what it is called...

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:12 PM   #14
genesis86

genesis86 grasshopper

cool... i never found this font. you are right. it is the "bard" font. tomorrow i'll try it out on the psp. the writing in the original wu-tang logo (for example on the wu-tang forever poster / cover) is a bit fatter / bold.

i think i have to try out different versions of "bard" for the psp till i get a version that looks good and is easy to read. if i convert a ttf-file to the psp format i can set things like sizw,bold and so on.

thx for the font! i'll see what i can do tomorrow!

if you know any other fonts used in official wu-tang sites, cds or whatever...plz let me know
Old 05-13-2007, 12:59 AM   #15
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

looks like Born filled in your request... sorry about the late reponse, FINALs for school is approaching, itz crunch time :P

peace keep droppin

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote