news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-22-2007, 07:50 PM   #16
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

have a wank ?

Old 05-22-2007, 07:59 PM   #17
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Damn you homos' just won't quit will you? I feel like busting a faggot in the head with a brick now. What you got to say about that True Disciple?

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-24-2007 at 02:22 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:18 PM   #18
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

U not going to do any better and is easy to see why....u just dont want any help! so yeah go and bust somebody in the head and do all the crazy shit u want to do....people is just trying to help and u not even considering some of the advise that have been given to u so ....go ahead and go crazy...shame on ur fucking self. Weak minded idiot.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:27 PM   #19
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

true words ^

nothing worse than a whinger

Old 05-22-2007, 08:37 PM   #20
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

slap em with some doodoo in your hand.

shit faced.

Old 05-22-2007, 09:33 PM   #21
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
U not going to do any better and is easy to see why....u just dont want any help! so yeah go and bust somebody in the head and do all the crazy shit u want to do....people is just trying to help and u not even considering some of the advise that have been given to u so ....go ahead and go crazy...shame on ur fucking self. Weak minded idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
true words ^

nothing worse than a whinger
Why don't I leave you two faggots alone in this thread to post pictures of gay men and beat yourselves off. Seriously. You think I didn't think of none of this shit already? And i'm the weak minded. Don't you know who I am Cock lips? I'm a mother fucking criminal genius. I'll bury any of these fucks in the badlandz if I wanted. Fuck you. This is what i'm talkin about, i'm a peaceful mother fucker until faggot ass mother fuckers like yourself start fucking with me.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:39 PM   #22
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

wot ever dude, your tough. figure out your own problems you skirt. fuckin bitchin about ya life on the web - grow some balls

Old 05-22-2007, 09:45 PM   #23
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

coming from the cat that's hungry for man-dingo.....yeah go change that shit now.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:51 PM   #24
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

nah its ok, see you have to understand the mentality of a hungry dingo to get it, which you dont, i bet you dont even know what a dingo looks like, yeah go google some images now

it doesnt even say 'for man' so why would you put that in ? i think you have an issue with fags like heat does, i know im not gay so the shit doesnt bother me, its confused cockheads like you that need to state their hetrosexuality in something public to make the cool people think your cool, get over it i think i must have hit a nerve last post,

neck up ya fuckin wanker

Old 05-22-2007, 09:53 PM   #25
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

last post - waste of time - THINK POSSATIVE. peace

Old 05-22-2007, 09:55 PM   #26
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

LMAO

Yo!

Throw another shrimp on the barbie mother fucker. Coming from the bloody wanker that told me to go crack a fat and blugeon my donger.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:59 PM   #27
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Thanks bro, I needed that Laugh that shit cheered me right up!

Yo robby, post that shit I made about the people fucking with me bro okay? thanks............um by the way......how do you think ed feels about all that wining I did. Did you and eD ever clear up your anal warts. OK, don't answer that!

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-24-2007 at 03:04 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:13 PM   #28
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
This weekend:

I'm takin my kids swimmin at the city(not reservation) water park. Everything's going good because both of my baby mom's are there and they're not giving each other death looks, and my kids are enjoying themselves.

Than sombody shits in the pool.

So I help wiffee with the kids in the family shower rooms. Have you ever been in one of these joints? There's private shower rooms, connected to a public locker room, and a private bathroom. There are traditional mens and womens locker rooms, but I got 4 kids so I gotta help wiffee.

so........

I step out of the shower room, to dart across the PUBLIC locker room, to the private bathroom to take a piss.

Only:

When I step out, I notice that my brother-in-law's wiffee is standing out there in just a towel.

I just take notice for a second, i'm not a pervert when it comes to family outings. I can't emphasize enough how I seen her at a glance.

Respectfully I look away and continue to mind my own buisness.

So:

This self concious bitch tells my brother-in-law i'm perving out on her. Fuck that. Now he wants to get upset and start giving me death looks, as if he wants to start somthing now?

Let me add that not only is this chick white (I like black/brown/asian chickadees) she's pregnant too. And I mean ready to pop any day now.

Yesterday:

I'm late for work. We have two work trucks. A new one and a beat up old truck. It's my day to use the truck, but we have an agreement(my co-worker and I) that if i'm gonna be late I need to call-in so my co-worker don't take the good truck on my day to use it.

So I call, and he says he'll use the truck for two hours in the morning, which works out for me cuz I have time to answer e-mails from all my little bitches.

Then he brings the truck back. But since i'm not doing the work he wants me to do, he says, well i'm taking the truck then.

He's not my supervisor, and he always tries to punk me out like this, so I confront him.

I ask him why he's always disrespecting me, and he get's aggressive twoards me. So I raise my voice, pretty soon he starts saying, "What you want to fight me on camera?" I didn't know our supervisor was standing behind us watching the whole argument.

So the whole time we're having a shouting match, he's trying to turn the argument physical, so I'll swing on him. I'm a peaceful person, and I got more discipline than him. So he's really trying to instigate a fight hard. Even making up shit to try and piss me off, and telling on me in front of the super visor.

After the super got involved the argument fizzled out after I made my point. And when on with his day to act like the bitch that he is. (dudes like 42 and he acts like he's 16)

Now this guy suppose to be my friend, but he keeps fucking with me, ever since I changed postitions in the company and had to work with him.

He's the type of guy, where he'll smile in your face and be your partner in crime then turn around and tell on you. Snitch bitch.

It's almost boiling point now. I'm going back into my nunchuck training. Wiffee's brothers keep fucking with me, co-workers keep fucking with me, cop's keep fucking with me, people in the field keep fucking with me. I'm ready to crack some heads nows. I ain't takin no more shit. If I come to your house, you better keep your fire-arms in a safe. I feel like grabbing a mother fucker and pushin my thumbs through their eye-balls. I wanna shank a mother fucker in their ear hole with a screw-driver. I'm gonna scalp a mother fucker with a jig-saw. Fuck this shit..............

the rest of this post has been edited/deleted for content.
Do you realize how much fun ed would have with your ass if he read these paragraphs of menstrual whining ?

Suck it up dude, Ive been fucked with worse..

Old 05-22-2007, 10:55 PM   #29
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Some of you are fuckin lame is this bitch. Acting all brand new to this - saying to stop whining - while u got like 30 fuckin attn whore posts about you bitching bout some other shit. Bitch please...

Shit this site turned to some lame ass fuckery. Cant even fuckin ask for advice or vent without some fuckin teenie- men coming around spittin how they fuckin know it all.

You dont know nothing- and one day you will say - fuck that V4D3R was right - I dont know shit.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:38 AM   #30
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Some of you are fuckin lame is this bitch. Acting all brand new to this - saying to stop whining - while u got like 30 fuckin attn whore posts about you bitching bout some other shit. Bitch please...

Shit this site turned to some lame ass fuckery. Cant even fuckin ask for advice or vent without some fuckin teenie- men coming around spittin how they fuckin know it all.

You dont know nothing- and one day you will say - fuck that V4D3R was right - I dont know shit.
U the second bitch whining here so welcome to Slippy Capalini club of Menstrual complaints.