news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-23-2007, 09:33 AM   #31
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I just wish I knew how you representives of the gay community could tell me how they would deal the problems I face on a daily basis. Any feed back is apprecieated.

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-24-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:37 AM   #32
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
U the second bitch whining here so welcome to Slippy Capalini club of Menstrual complaints.
LOL Hes right nobody gives a good fuck about your problems son! If you need to talk about your feelings and shit and you have a friend talk to them.If that friend is online instant message,e-mail,or private message them.Only people who actually care about you are gonna care.So dont start threads like this son and nobody will call you a whiney little bitch.Most of these people could care less about your bitch-like emotions. I know I dont give a fuck! Glad I could clear things up for you WHINEY LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 09:41 AM   #33
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow, I didn't know the gay community percieved me as a whiny bitch.

Yo tru disciple, do your rember the other day, when we were analyzing facts? Do you think you can post them facts up for me. Much apprecieated. I think it's great your finally standing up as a leader for gays and lesbians.

Oh by the way, I have a bloody nose. It's pretty severe, my doctor suggested stuffing a tampon up my nose. Can you tell me how long I should hold it there? I mean your use to stuffing them up your ass for anal bleeding right? Thanks again bro!

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-24-2007 at 01:35 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:41 AM   #34
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
^^look who's whining about whiners. Whaaaaa. Goofy as mother fucker.

Let's analyze the facts:

I made a rant thread, about people fucking with me.

People continue to fuck with me.

Than they want to whine when I respond.

It's all bitch shit but hey, that's wu-corp.

Yo, Robby D, Be lookin out for me at the bike rally this summer homey. I'll be one of the big indians rollin deep with the real bikers, not them weekend warriors your use to.

P.S. Eddy crack stains: Picture me rollin'
U got 4 more days before ur symptoms are over so hold on tight on that tampon.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:43 AM   #35
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Do doubt, and anal bleeding on you should stop in about a week.

Do you know what would be sweet? If their was a little smiley icon with a tiny hand in the shape of an L. That would really teach these losers.

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-24-2007 at 02:05 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:46 AM   #36
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Do doubt, and anal bleeding on you should stop in about a week.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:47 AM   #37
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

LOL, I'm so embarressed! there's already little L smileys. Thanks again TD!

Look ERICHVW, I know you been catching alot of shit from us guys at Wu-Corp, but you need to stand up for yourself. Call me a woman, and tell me I have female like emtions.........it's okay, we're all friends here. If your GAY say it proud. You should put a big Giant "G" on your shit to show your GAY PRIDE. Are you a G? Erich? G for gay that is.......

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-24-2007 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:52 AM   #38
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
I'm sorry, can you take trueDeez nutz out your mouth for a second?
Look man Im a fuckin G okay. I dont get caught up in emotional (women like) feelings. You however apparently do. Thats ok theres nuthin wrong with it. Everyone is made differently. The point is not a whole lot of wu-tang fans have those female ass emotional issues. So this is not the place for a shoulder to cry on. What a female ass nigga!!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 09:57 AM   #39
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Man fellas you know that saying, I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one. Well i've been having problems with bitches as well.....

Say Fredy Mech what do you think about my Bitch problems,

also:

How can I stop the faggots from harassing me? any thoughts? I try and keep an entourage of straight male friends, but it seems like I get singled out. Hey fredy your gay right? What would you think if you saw me walking with group of other guys.......

and one more thing-

ErichVW, I know your proud to be Gay, but what celebrity would you like to see me stunt double as? I'm just curious how you homos think.

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-24-2007 at 01:56 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:03 AM   #40
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahah this thread rules, slippy motherfuckers were try'na help you about yo bitch problems - and dont joke yourself they are bitch problems - then you start abusing them and you wonder why they "continue to fuck with you"

and rolling deep dont mean shit, maybe thats why you cant figure out your own problems, you normaly have your mates to help you do it, just a brick in a ugly ass weak insided wall.

750 REBELS - australia's best

Old 05-24-2007, 02:05 AM   #41
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh and vader - go make some linden dollars and satisfy your ganster

750 REBELS - australia's best

Old 05-24-2007, 10:18 AM   #42
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

This thread just served as a social experiment. To say I didn't know this shit would happen is insulting my intelligence.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-25-2007 at 09:08 AM.