news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 06-02-2007, 10:33 PM   #31
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

yess PLEASSSEEE!
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 10:34 PM   #32
Bigot Hitman
"Come as you are"

Bigot Hitman shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bigot Hitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
you sayin iam frontin....you one funny young blood, you aint got noe hoes for no one let alone yourself so dont worry no ones gonna PM you...paradin your yahoo messenger to get friends and shit....you a lil worm, 16 year old punk ass bitch wannabe rapper...why dont you drop some audio?(ill be droppin some tracks soon) lets hear if your rappin holds up to your average lyrical skills, the only way you can get into beef is on the net...in real life i would stamp you out like a fuckin candle, i bet your really older then 16 (and always mentionin you need to go school and shit) and are just using the age to hide the fact that your lyrical skills are below average for your age (19-25?)...ill jus tell you one thing stop beefin everyone you lil punk ass poser, jus cause you cant handle shit in real life.....
So ure sayin:

-I got no hoes as if i'm a real pimp (Thats called a rap alias, do you think too short has real hoes on beepers? its all alias shit)
-an none for my self (anybody can geta hoe, that makes no sense)

-yahoo messenger to get friends ( theres' no true possible frienship over the net, i just be fuckin wit people sumtimes)

-Why don't i do audio-( cuz i have dial up connection, an would take for ever to upload, and i don't have cash for a good mic

-In real life uwould stamp me out like a candle stick (u still haven't learned how to write a good similie)

-the only way i get into beef is on the net- (i never heard of beef over the net, the only beef i heard of is over dumb lame niggas wit short tempers that need handle'in)

-you bet i'm really older
then 16 and always mentionin you need to go school and shit) and are just using the age to hide the fact that my lyrical skills are below average for my age.

(when i registered last may, you can see i was a beginner write'in lines, i didn't know what a rhyme scheme was, i didn't know what mulites where, or how to write proper metaphors and similies. all the shit was simple and wack. Just click the very first page of my thread. now on page 35, you can see (wether u beileve it or not) that i'm one of the best on this site, and nobody on this site drops as many high quality story verses as me. I don't really care on the real if u think i'm 16 or not, but i'll be 17 july 17, and 18 next summer, which is when i will have finished my junior year, and year after next summer i'll be a 19 year old freshman at UC, and age doesn't matter, its skills, if u start writing at 35 years old, your gonna be near the same level as sumbody who start writin at 16 years old, the only advantage is common knownledge. So sayin i'm 16 isn't cover'in up anything, its the truth. Shit i can't even drive yet, and i had to take two days just to get my birth cirtificate to match my social security, so i could get my state I.D. and go to work today. Which was my first ever day of work at a company (Krogers bagger), you prolly the one thats 19-25, thinkin cuz u use a wide vocabualry u actually write'in good concepts.)

-ill jus tell you one thing stop beefin everyone you lil punk ass poser, jus cause you cant handle shit in real life (shit ain't hard to handle in my life now, i don't pay bills, i gotta a 9-5 job, i got alittle pussy to watch, and a few niggas to talk to, its not a hard life, i don't have shit like cable or high speed interent, but i ain't dirt poor, and shits good right now so quit actin like u know me dun.)

And i on sum real talk shit, if i was really have'in "beef" wit yaw'll, i wouldn't be vote'in on these battles like i do, matter fact before all the new niggas start come'in, the only other nigga i had any beef with was sum 28 year old duke named Battle one, that's it, in one year thats the only nigga i had to write a battle verse over, an really had any type of internet beef wit. So its not like i just be fuckin wit yaw, but i gotta fuck wit yaw new dukes cuz the responses is entertainment, ask MX1, i just fuck wit yaw for like a half hour then never talk again, i'm just back to droppin my shit in my thread. Anyways, this is all i'ma write on this shit right here. I'm gone nigga UNO.
Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61

Last edited by Bigot Hitman; 06-02-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Bigot Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 10:44 PM   #33
Bigot Hitman
"Come as you are"

Bigot Hitman shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bigot Hitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTB View Post
i vote for a battle>

bigot hitman & diggy -vs.- sid & sleep
Lol, That diggy duke don't even drop rhymes, y would i team up wit'em? Cuz he made that comment to sleep? cuz i said his comment didn't make any sense, he said sinatra's tryna sound like prodigy, but prodigy has short lines, simple flows, and almost no wordplay on the real now, i don't see any resembelence in the two. Anyways if yaw want a verse from me, its gonna be recycled cuz i'm workin 10-6 all next week, and i gotta get my stacks up ya mean, uno.
Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61
Bigot Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:14 PM   #34
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa

uppin for votes....
Old 06-07-2007, 01:18 PM   #35
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

wow this shit is deaad SOME ONE PLEASSSSEEEE VOTE!