news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-31-2007, 03:21 PM   #46
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

mf doom fucked up.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:51 PM   #47
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by B O T View Post
mf doom fucked up.
care to further elaborate?
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:13 PM   #48
IRONFLAGCHIEF36
Veteran Member

IRONFLAGCHIEF36 shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to IRONFLAGCHIEF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8Lit da croatianMC View Post
which songs?
Soul Power
Run 4 Cover
Old 05-31-2007, 06:44 PM   #49
2L8Lit da croatianMC
ADEPT

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

man, run 4 cover definately aint wack...
Old 05-31-2007, 07:59 PM   #50
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
care to further elaborate?
mf doom was the one who produced the track so its his bad if its fucked up.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:36 AM   #51
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

the phone ringing in 9 milli bros was just a sound effect edited into rza's roll call to jab at rza for "phoning it in."

(granted i have nothing to back that up aside from the fact that ghost has claimed in interviews that he requested everyone from wu-tang drop a verse to that beat and rza apparently sent him that sound clip from fast cars. but it makes sense and sense is what i live by.)

as far as rza's production errors go i'd like to remind everyone of two words: bong bong... but that was more of an error in judgment than a technical mistake.

it's interesting cos if you think about it, an old record that looped a portion of a song on repeat was initially considered an error until some people were like "no that sounds dope" and then added some drums and came up with some of the first hip hop beats. i agree with the people who've said that most of rza's so-called production errors are actually intentional (and therefore not really an error per se), probably done to add rawness (there's an oxymoron for ya). can't think of any strictly beat-wise examples, but i always liked how doc doom's verse has like a false start and holocaust is cut off before he even finishes the first word on Terrorist off BD in Stereo.

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:41 AM   #52
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
the phone ringing in 9 milli bros was just a sound effect edited into rza's roll call to jab at rza for "phoning it in."

(granted i have nothing to back that up aside from the fact that ghost has claimed in interviews that he requested everyone from wu-tang drop a verse to that beat and rza apparently sent him that sound clip from fast cars. but it makes sense and sense is what i live by.)

as far as rza's production errors go i'd like to remind everyone of two words: bong bong... but that was more of an error in judgment than a technical mistake.

it's interesting cos if you think about it, an old record that looped a portion of a song on repeat was initially considered an error until some people were like "no that sounds dope" and then added some drums and came up with some of the first hip hop beats. i agree with the people who've said that most of rza's so-called production errors are actually intentional (and therefore not really an error per se), probably done to add rawness (there's an oxymoron for ya). can't think of any strictly beat-wise examples, but i always liked how doc doom's verse has like a false start and holocaust is cut off before he even finishes the first word on Terrorist off BD in Stereo.

Actually, in the Japan release of Bobby Digital in Stereo Holocaust's verse is complete and uncut. In addition, the Japan release has that 8 minute RZA freestyle track.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:42 AM   #53
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
On the song "Impossible" from FOREVER Raekwon talks at the end about "when you play with guns..." the beat skips horribly.

*Skip* "....So lets pay attention, cuz this is only a story..."

(***w***)(***u***)
finally, some nigga bringing up facts. that wasnt a production error, but shit is FUCKED up. i thought my vinyl was scratched or defected but the CDS had the same problem. that shit aint cool..lol considering how professional RZA is, that shit is unacceptable. how you gonna make a song in the album SKIP ? i wish i can ask him that shit... *sigh*
Old 06-03-2007, 08:02 PM   #54
kha316

kha316 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDeane23 View Post
I don't remember where I read or heard this, but in an interview back in the day RZA said he'll purposely put a mistake in his beats. So everytime I hear a beat like that I figure he did it for a reason.
i know i heard or read that somewhere as well he and havok (of mobb deep) both claim to do this on occasion
kha316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 04:24 PM   #55
23-18

23-18 grasshopper
Default Xactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyndodger View Post
what it's called is "keepn it raw" rza said this from day one about his shit!!! it doesn't have to be prefect. if you one fo those "mountain climber" sound nerds you wouldn't understand the raw consept! that raw natural shit is what hip-hip is in the pure form!! you think rza says these things for fun or to sound cool???

if you want somthing perfect and generic go listen to so called rock,pop,down south stripper music or r&b.
Couldnt say it any better.Any view other than this ,realy dont understand the core of what HIP HOP is.Study ur lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***********
23-18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 05:01 PM   #56
2L8Lit da croatianMC
ADEPT

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
finally, some nigga bringing up facts. that wasnt a production error, but shit is FUCKED up. i thought my vinyl was scratched or defected but the CDS had the same problem. that shit aint cool..lol considering how professional RZA is, that shit is unacceptable. how you gonna make a song in the album SKIP ? i wish i can ask him that shit... *sigh*
listen! in that track the beat skipped only once, at the end, it didint skip in the verses, why yall makin so big deal about that shit... it aint worth it...
Old 06-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #57
prof zooruka

prof zooruka crouching tigerprof zooruka crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8Lit da croatianMC View Post
listen! in that track the beat skipped only once, at the end, it didint skip in the verses, why yall makin so big deal about that shit... it aint worth it...

I like the way rza makes the track end in bring trhe ruckaz.... then it kicks back in on some "on guard il let u try my wu tang style."
prof zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:47 PM   #58
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There are no rules to music, thats just RZA with his digital shit.
Anyway I like a beat to change up every now and again stops it becoming boring or simple.Bringing little things like these make him he best.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:51 PM   #59
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

are not errors is done on purpose for the mix like when a loop sound end suddenly sound bites that cut off or when a part of the verse dont sound good or is wack he cuts the verse off and you can here the beginning of the next word its all to fit the mix
it sound very cool is very well done

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 06-22-2007 at 01:54 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote