news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-30-2007, 02:13 AM   #16
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

its not literal
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:01 AM   #17
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Lol @ this whole thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan View Post
Maybe the military chopper just sprays tear gas to help the Police and Deck thought it was killing ppl.
Lmao

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:04 PM   #18
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

or ummm...never ....douche. The fuck you mean not often Don't mislead this guy by making him think it's even possible in this country.

Police beating King cause a mass race riot in LA, can you IMAGINE what would happen if a MILITARY CHOPPER started gunning down the slum. dumbass.

To the guy who asked this question, thaknks for asking, but no, it's very damn near impossible and unphathonable(sp? lol).

That type of shit is unimagineable in this country, never happened, not likely it ever will unless the either country falls apart.

WOW! Settle down son. It's fuckin joke you buttfag!

This chopper thing would bring too much attention. Instead the Police are forced to do it one at a time with guns. They almost got dirt dog. Or did they get dirt dog? LOL
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:25 PM   #19
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

Wu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

or ummm...never ....douche. The fuck you mean not often Don't mislead this guy by making him think it's even possible in this country.
Police beating King cause a mass race riot in LA, can you IMAGINE what would happen if a MILITARY CHOPPER started gunning down the slum. dumbass.

To the guy who asked this question, thaknks for asking, but no, it's very damn near impossible and unphathonable(sp? lol).
That type of shit is unimagineable in this country, never happened, not likely it ever will unless the either country falls apart.
Alright, thanks for setting the record straight buddy.
Wu-tang Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 07:24 PM   #20
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
hm, why would GZA say: Picture bloodbaths and elevator shafts

just painting a picture, mate
Actually GZA says that because he's making an allusion to the movie "The Shining."
Old 06-30-2007, 09:37 PM   #21
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Last time I was in E. B-More they had police chops watchin over head but that's an everyday thing for the most part. Open fire by a military chopper... no way in hell.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 08:57 AM   #22
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

when we get questions like this it really makes me worry about the world
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:40 PM   #23
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan View Post
Maybe the military chopper just sprays tear gas to help the Police and Deck thought it was killing ppl.
hahahah

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 02:11 PM   #24
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

This is why Rap needs to stay in America.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 02:34 PM   #25
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what do you faggots mean that was a joke? the guy DOESNT LIVE IN AMERICA and had a question about the country. instead of answering him half of you laugh at his question and then we got this homo saying "not often" and another saying "they do it one by one with guns". Fags.

You guys don't live in Zimbabwe. If i told you that the inflation in zimbabwe is over 2000%, a smart person, like the thread starter would try and see if this is true from a first hand source. Too bad it had to be Wuwhores.com tho.