news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground > Technical Support

Old 06-25-2007, 09:00 AM   #1
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury
Default My msn has AIDs

Someone tell me what the fuckola is going on

I just had like 300 add requests, I just accept everyone cause I dont eally give a fuck and will block em later. None of them appeared on my list, kept getting them, then it stopped.

then this girl says some shit about if i sign out, i wont be able to sign back in, cause she got some nerd to do some jedi mind shiznals on my msn. All because i said "Ive been speaking to you for a year to wait till you were 18 so i could get those titties out, and now you're 18 and you're tighter then a jewish accountant".

Did my msn get aids or is she talking out of her perfectly rounded ass?

PS: dont insult jewish girls. they dont take that shit lightly.
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:04 AM   #2
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You deserved it.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:15 AM   #3
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

I deserved it long before then, but thats not the point.

Does it have AIDs?
Old 06-25-2007, 09:24 AM   #4
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What does AIDs mean? I know it's dumb, but explain it to me cause I hear that word first time in connexion with PC.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 06-25-2007, 09:44 AM   #5
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Haha, I've got no clue what it means with computers, I just meant my msn is fucked/diseased.

Cunts, tried changing my password, so when I go to change it back to a different one, it says "you've tried signing in with an incorrect email address too many times"

god damn, what happened to good old fashioned fights? now its internet hacking shit. annoying, but blah, what ya gonna do? Besides stomp her boyfriends head in
Old 06-25-2007, 10:34 AM   #6
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

LOL

Make a new account and spread word to those you need.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:37 AM   #7
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

Lmao

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:13 AM   #8
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Why'd this get moved. No one checks these forums.. I wanna go to sleep and need to know if I should create another account before then. Nazi mods, just because im black you feel like you can put my posts anywhere.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #9
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Argh, you fucks. Needed advice asap, got moved to a forum that gets looked at about as much as U-God video clips.

Now I lost soooooo many fucking music hook-ups, fucking cunts. I'm gonna murder the fuck who fucked with my shit, dont remember the addys of the cats as well. But fuck, I'm gonna stomp this cunts head in. Bolt cutters to his fuckinf fingers, fucking think Meths torture scene was bad wait till I put his little fuckin balls into a vice and slowly close it. gotta be slow though, cant have that bitch motherfucker passing out from pain, close it in a bit, wait about 15 minutes till he's used to the pain, then do it again, I could make that shit last for motherfucking days. His girlfriends being raped too. Don't get me wrong, I'm against rape, but a bottle Jim Beam has no motherfucking conscience. Cunt.

Worst part, its not like that bitch didnt know where I lived. Knock on my fucking door and I dont give a fuck who you are, I'll step, but slimy little cocksucking jewish dyke arse licking hermaphrodite slut knew I needed that shit for music.

Ok, I needed that rant. I won't really rape her. Still stomping on her boyfriends head though, but thats just for fun.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:32 AM   #10
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can you log into your msn now?

if so you can save your contact list, and the create a new account and just copy it into that...

i assume you cant login though, because you probably would have tried the above if you could.

i dont think you can do anything if you cant log into your msn.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:46 AM   #11
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Yeah, I can log in. Still, whenever I do I have to reject about 60 contacts for some reason.

That wasn't a bad rant.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:10 AM   #12
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

My shits fucked 2! MSN does indeed have AIDS.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:11 PM   #13
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Yeah, I can log in. Still, whenever I do I have to reject about 60 contacts for some reason.

That wasn't a bad rant.

so...save your contact list...create a new hotmail account...and sign in on msn with that...then import the saved contact list.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote