news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 07-29-2005, 10:18 PM   #1
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO
Default New Beat - Mythological Warfare

SINCE SOUNDCLICK IS DOWN @ DA MOMENT

U CAN PEEP IT HERE

www.myspace.com/shadowdragonzero

GIMME FEEDBACK YALL

PEACE
-Z-
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 01:24 AM   #2
Siris
Pharaoh

Siris crouching tiger
Default Re: New Beat - Mythological Warfare

Soundclick iz back up Sun.
Old 07-30-2005, 01:37 AM   #3
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Oh I Know But Its Runnin Some Kinda Lite Version Dat Wont Let U Upload Tracks, Dats Why I Said It Was Down Lol
Old 07-30-2005, 08:17 PM   #4
Killer Falcon
Veteran Member

Killer Falcon crouching tigerKiller Falcon crouching tiger

this is a dope beat as usual. i like the vocal sample, it fits in well with the beat. i'm feeling your mythological themes i've been hearing in some of your newer beats, thats a tight style and you've pulled it off well. nice production, keep it up. only complaint i have with the beat is the drum loop, there is a part where there are two snare hits, and it just sounds kinda wrong to me.

hope i can grab one of these beats of you one day

peace
Killer Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 02:37 PM   #5
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Thanx For Da Feedback Yo, Mad Appreciated

Peace
-z-
Old 07-31-2005, 02:52 PM   #6
Siris
Pharaoh

Siris crouching tiger

Love that shit Sun! Dark and Mythological beat....Ill..... Lord Zero does it again.

Yorurz Truly,
Siris
Old 07-31-2005, 04:15 PM   #7
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

No Doubt Yo, Peace On Dat Right Here And Winte, U Can Grab My Beats Whenever Ya Need Em Nah Mean, Just Lemme Know When God

Peace

-z-